The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by smetro Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:20 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:I don't know anything about shares or how to read financial data, but apparently the details of the sale of his shares are out in the open if you know what your looking for. The name of the company who bought them was mentioned but I can't remember the name now.

I don't know how he was paid, but I think it was done a few months ago.

Im no shares guru either - but saying you have sold shares in one company for £400m and implying that money can fund villa reminds me of politicians who say for example 'If we scrap HS2 that could fund the building of 6 hospitals' - Never quite works out like that !
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:26 pm

I agree maybe as part of the deal Samuelson has with Xia is that if he finds the clubs and brokers the deal he gets a place on the board?

I would imagine he has many contacts in the game as well such as the super agent mentioned the other day. Dodgy is usual in big business it how these people operate it doesn't make it wrong?
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Whoa 500m in bank accounts according to the BM that's serious and I imagine fits in and exceeds the proof the PL & FA wanted that he had the funds to run the club for 2 years?
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:45 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:Whoa 500m in bank accounts according to the BM that's serious and I imagine fits in and exceeds the proof the PL & FA wanted that he had the funds to run the club for 2 years?

As trotters said that probably won't cut it. to a greater or lesser extent they will want know where that money has come from. Or else it could just be a loan at a crippling rate of interest.
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:10 pm

smetro wrote:
DelboyVilla wrote:Whoa 500m in bank accounts according to the BM that's serious and I imagine fits in and exceeds the proof the PL & FA wanted that he had the funds to run the club for 2 years?

As trotters said that probably won't cut it. to a greater or lesser extent they will want know where that money has come from. Or else it could just be a loan at a crippling rate of interest.

Thats the concern with Samuelsons involvment, he likes to provide funds for aquisitions, as long as the all the money involved is DrX's and not Samuelson its fine, if its Samuelsons then theres nothing to stop him recalling his loan in 12 months time and DrX paying it back plus a healthy chunk of administration fees and interest by taking out a loan against his nice shiny new club as security, a share issue would be another possible means of payment... but its all pie in the sky as thanks to the lovely chinese government you wont ever be able to see/prove where DrXs money comes from other than what they want you to see, so we just have to take it on faith that those involved have done their jobs right and everythings above board and he really is the tiny chinese messiah some are already worshipping at the feet of.
Synopsis
Synopsis

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Synopsis wrote:
smetro wrote:

Thats the concern with Samuelsons involvment, he likes to provide funds for aquisitions, as long as the all the money involved is DrX's and not Samuelson its fine, if its Samuelsons then theres nothing to stop him recalling his loan in 12 months time and DrX paying it back plus a healthy chunk of administration fees and interest by taking out a loan against his nice shiny new club as security, a share issue would be another possible means of payment... but its all pie in the sky as thanks to the lovely chinese government you wont ever be able to see/prove where DrXs money comes from other than what they want you to see, so we just have to take it on faith that those involved have done their jobs right and everythings above board and he really is the tiny chinese messiah some are already worshipping at the feet of.

lol Dr T is minted, cant understand all the worrying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:22 pm

jimbop wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
smetro wrote:

lol Dr T is minted, cant understand all the worrying

Don't think anyone is 'worrying', there are people who believe everything is above board and exactly as we have been told, and others are more sceptical.
Perfectly reasonable in my view.
Howard Hodgson is far from certain about Xia, as we don't as of yet, have any proof that he is 100% what he claims.
I think it's fair to say Howard has 'connections' and the fact he is still sceptical, particularly over Samuelson's involvement, is concerning in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Could this be the reason why King and Bernstein got out when they did as they didn't want to be associated with either/both Wyness and Samuelson?
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:12 pm

this is what he says https://twitter.com/bloombergtv/status/722716844059160576

he said we needed a sale so think he resigned as didnt want to work for lerner anymore and to get the sale through quicker. this was Mervyn King AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1327487109 Wink
lukevilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:47 pm

It's all speculation as to exactly what was said and done and again we will probably never know the truth but I personally think King And Bernstein unfortunately got caught slating Lerner and everyone else involved with club behind the scenes, from the Idiots like Riley, Almstad and Fox all the way to Lerner, especially when Lerner shot down there plan for the manager etc so they were having a nice email chain discussing the none to finer points of all those involved, especially Lerner and his trust fund naivety and how it was no wonder the club was fucked and How he probably shouldn't be trusted to make toast never mind try and sell the club etc and Lerner found out and told them in no uncertain terms where to take their opinions.
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:24 pm

So looks like it's Hook rather than Cook

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 CkdQyozWYAAdAII

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkdQyozWYAAdAII.jpg
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Olofsbeard Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:55 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:So looks like it's Hook rather than Cook

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 CkdQyozWYAAdAII

What gets me, is Dr Tony's worth a few bob. But why on earth does he look like he's borrowed his dad's blazer jacket? I mean come on get a tailor! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1306727784  fashion faux pas
Olofsbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Looks like he can't even afford a bespoke jacket!
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:02 pm

Olofsbeard wrote:

What gets me, is Dr Tony's worth a few bob. But why on earth does he look like he's borrowed his dad's blazer jacket? I mean come on get a tailor! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1306727784  fashion faux pas

He hopefully has his pockets full of gold bullion !
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Hook? And I assumed it had to be Cook. Right, let the investigations begin.

Oh, and that jacket. WTF?
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by CoE82 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:58 pm

The thing your all missing in that picture is the 4 tops are number 6,7,8 and 9, the real question who is numbers 1 to 5, sure more prove were owned by the government of China :-)
CoE82
CoE82

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:33 am

It would be interesting if Samuelson failed the board and owners test, but Dr X passed it... Just a thought.
Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:28 am

We don't know if Samuelson is actually being tested for 'fit and proper', because we don't if he's going to be on the board of Aston Villa. If he's on the board of Recon Sports then I presume he probably wouldn't have to take it.

I get the feeling he won't have much to do with the club once the sale has gone through. Wyness is probably a different matter though, not sure if that's a good or bad thing, Everton fans don't seem to keen on him.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathal Coughlan's Dog Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:04 am

Trotters wrote:Hook? And I assumed it had to be Cook.  Right, let the investigations begin.  
AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 I151120_212309_13263011oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000008107181o
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Cathal Coughlan's Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:43 am

smetro wrote:
Olofsbeard wrote:

He hopefully has his pockets full of gold bullion !

That has to be Gabby's jacket, the fat ba..... AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 1520050566
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:52 am

there too many people on here playing detective adding 2+2 and getting an answer but possibly not the right one, you are of course entitled to your opinion. I'm taking the Que sera sera line...........wake me up when its all done. Ta

Last edited by andrew24561 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
andrew24561
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:08 am

Think i got this hook fella sussed lads

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 Hook10
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 38 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:25 am

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:

Looks like he can't even afford a bespoke jacket!

the jacket has to be bigger to carry his wallett

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:27 am

LOL PMSL
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next