The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:21 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Jim is spot on in my view, we were fucked left right and centre with Lerner as owner we now have a takeover completed by next week hopefully where we have a good manager and a top 6 set up management set up Clarke who has worked with Jose Dalglish Robson and on top of that managed Baggies to 9th there highest Prem finish ever, on top of this Wyness as chairman at Everton he was there for 6 years when they was finishing top 6 so already you can see Xia has put his money where his mouth is from the off and set up a top 6 Premiership management structure which coincides with him saying he wants Villa top 6 again as soon as possible,

Now these facts are why i am excited and i see no reason why Xia would be able to attract Di Matteo Clarke and a top Inter Milan coach when he is just s dodgy geezer as some claim and the board memebers tbh

Lets just wait and give him a chance first?

exactly geeza, lets give him a chance, if he doesn't spend 100m this summer I want him out AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 498107619

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Trotters wrote:If Xia assembles a Villa board along the lines of what Hollis was doing then I don't care a toss if he keeps Samuelson and Wyness on at RECON to look after his other business.

My optimism metre will drop several massive points though of either of them get onto the Villa board. For me it'll always be case of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

So far, though, so good. I'm delighted with the manager and his team.

Somebody needs to explain the difference to me of being on the board of Recon Sports and the board of AVFC, If Recon Sports own AVFC?
Confused by that to be honest. plus the pictures of their names on Villa shirts would suggest they are lined up to be on the board of AVFC, although that is making assumptions I admit.

For the record, the managerial/coaching appointments are very reassuring I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Beer
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Trotters wrote:Oh, and not one of you miserable bastards had an opinion on the banner question!

Best banner on the internet, its a god like banner, its the roast beef of banners, I love this banner, its my favotite on any site

Fuck me, I love banners.

My new avatar wants to lick this banner

Last edited by 4BetLite on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Spadge Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:26 pm

ThePurist wrote:
4BetLite wrote:Too much frickin moaning on here lately, lets all have an opinion and put it over and agree or disagree with banter and class.

This is the best Villa forum, lets keep it that way.

Here here.

I do apologise if any posts have been 'abusive' or argumentative. I genuinely don't intend to come across that way.

I do feel that any questioning of this takeover is jumped on and slaughtered however.

I want nothing more than all this to play out like Xia has told us. I am a Villa fan still!
But I see nothing wrong with harbouring doubts at this stage until we see real evidence. But this view is always mocked on here by one or two certain members, and woe betide anyone having a go back!

I think there's enough evidence to understand the viewpoint that Xia could be a mentalist. China is a black box, and the Recon board appointments well, I don't trust much that comes out of Switzerland. (long story).

Anyway, I do disagree, I am optimistic, but I also enjoy understanding why people are concerned, so keep it up. I encourage you to also see the positives. :)

Even if he was whiter than white, he could turn out to be a complete cock-trumpet.
Or he could look like the crookest crook since Carson Yeung, but actually be exactly what we need.

All I know is - he's not Lerner. For right now, that's enough to get me optimistic.
Mr_Spadge

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:32 pm

4BetLite wrote:
Trotters wrote:Oh, and not one of you miserable bastards had an opinion on the banner question!

Best banner on the internet, its a god like banner, its the roast beef of banners, I love this banner, its my favotite on any site

Fuck me, I love banners.

My new avatar wants to lick this banner

Thank you Mr. Funnyman but I was referring to the question posed in the sticky above about the site appearance.

You folks need to venture into other areas on the odd occasion. I can't believe the Top Totty thread hasn't gone into overload again since it re-opened.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:35 pm

ThePurist wrote:
Trotters wrote:If Xia assembles a Villa board along the lines of what Hollis was doing then I don't care a toss if he keeps Samuelson and Wyness on at RECON to look after his other business.

My optimism metre will drop several massive points though of either of them get onto the Villa board. For me it'll always be case of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Somebody needs to explain the difference to me of being on the board of Recon Sports and the board of AVFC, If Recon Sports own AVFC?
Confused by that to be honest. plus the pictures of their names on Villa shirts would suggest they are lined up to be on the board of AVFC, although that is making assumptions I admit.

For the record, the managerial/coaching appointments are very reassuring I agree.

you see, we do agree sometimes, I have thought what you've said, are they recon or villa??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:47 pm

Mr_Spadge wrote:
ThePurist wrote:
4BetLite wrote:Too much frickin moaning on here lately, lets all have an opinion and put it over and agree or disagree with banter and class.

This is the best Villa forum, lets keep it that way.

Here here.

I do apologise if any posts have been 'abusive' or argumentative. I genuinely don't intend to come across that way.

I do feel that any questioning of this takeover is jumped on and slaughtered however.

I want nothing more than all this to play out like Xia has told us. I am a Villa fan still!
But I see nothing wrong with harbouring doubts at this stage until we see real evidence. But this view is always mocked on here by one or two certain members, and woe betide anyone having a go back!

I think there's enough evidence to understand the viewpoint that Xia could be a mentalist.  China is a black box, and the Recon board appointments well, I don't trust much that comes out of Switzerland.  (long story).

Anyway, I do disagree, I am optimistic, but I also enjoy understanding why people are concerned, so keep it up.  I encourage you to also see the positives.  :)

Even if he was whiter than white, he could turn out to be a complete cock-trumpet.
Or he could look like the crookest crook since Carson Yeung, but actually be exactly what we need.

All I know is - he's not Lerner.  For right now, that's enough to get me optimistic.

You put it far more eloquently than I!

two things I will take from your post:

1. Xia could be a mentalist
2. cock-trumpet

Brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:51 pm

jimbop wrote:
ThePurist wrote:

you see, we do agree sometimes, I have thought what you've said, are they recon or villa??

Grr arrgh fnarr fnarr gggrrrrrr!!!

Laughing

Well, I 'think' they are only officially on the board of Recon Sports at the moment. I assume the avfc board cannot be named until the takeover is ratified and completed.
My question is whether board members of Recon Sports are essentially board members of avfc by default, as Recon will own avfc?
If Samuelson for instance is a director of Recon, it's hard to see how he won't have any part of avfc?

Although I have absolutely no idea in truth. I don't do business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:52 pm

Samuelson and Wyness could be on the board of Recon in order to find and negotiate deals to buy other clubs as Xia has indicated he'd like to do. Clubs that will fall under the Villa umbrella and be feeder clubs.

As such, they'd have little to do with us. Happy days.

Or it could be that they'll have complete control of Villa by being on the board of the company that owns us without having to face any Fit & Proper tests.

We'll find out soon enough.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:04 pm

I would be surprised if the Doctor would add people to his board that may jeopardise the sale when he can just wait till after, I am sure it's all about time of year, being between leagues, euro's, being 1st Chinese out right buyer, proof of funds etc etc

It would not surprise me if its done already and the DOC is waiting to announce it until he gets over here and does a proper parade of himself, manager and board.

Last edited by 4BetLite on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Even the Mail saying its all done aswell as Xia by the 15th to be announced now until i see our club run poorly as it was under Lerner and heading for the abyss fast then i will be looking forward to a real bright future instead of the false pretence one Lerner offered us,

One thing is for sure no way would we be even hopeful of us bidding £10million for players with a real solid management team in place for once on top if Lerner was still here so already even before Xia is officially unveiled as owner he has got a major decision right already!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Whats to worry with Wyness? I thought he was Everton chairman when Moyes was getting them top 6 for about 6 years or so he was there? I ask this cos i honestly have not seen or heard anything on him tbh i have about Samuelson but not Wyness.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:29 pm

4BetLite wrote:It would be surprised if the Doctor would add people to his board that may jeopardise the sale when he can just wait till after, I am sure it's all about time of year, being between leagues, euro's, being 1st Chinese out right buyer, proof of funds etc etc

It would not surprise me if its done and the DOC is waiting to announce until he gets over here and does a proper parade of the himself, manager and board.

fully agree AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:31 pm

I had a little play on Companies House page earlier, wondering if looking at past roles of various people may throw some light on this elusive 'Hook' character.
What I did find was that the address associated with Recon Sports (Hand Court, Holborn WC1V 6JF) is/has been used by quite a few other companies. Is this usual practice?

Anyway, when I put the address in, the website threw out a list of companies using it.
There's a company called Vaxeal Ltd recently set up, by the very same Alan John Frank Hitchins that set up Recon Sports. Interestingly, one of the officers listed is Gorrie Whitsun Secretarial Services, who are also involved with Recon Sports.

Can anyone with an understanding of these things explain to a numpty like me what it means? Does it mean anything? Is it shady or completely normal practice? Mr Hitchins is a Vet by all accounts. His other business interests are connected to a Vet's practice in Chislehurst, Kent.

I have no idea what Vaxeal Ltd do, not much in the way of info out there for them.

It's things like this that fuel the negativity I have.

Apologies in advance if anyone happens to read this as ultra negative, it really isn't meant to be. I have an inquisitive mind and I would love to know why things are done this way.

Last edited by ThePurist on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Even the Mail saying its all done aswell as Xia by the 15th to be announced now until i see our club run poorly as it was under Lerner and heading for the abyss fast then i will be looking forward to a real bright future instead of the false pretence one Lerner offered us,

One thing is for sure no way would we be even hopeful of us bidding £10million for players with a real solid management team in place for once on top if Lerner was still here so already even before Xia is officially unveiled as owner he has got a major decision right already!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3769219917

-------

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1813

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40