The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+97
Rawlie
TED
Morgan Villa
Billy Walker
avfcjoe
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
supermon
LVBrit
Denis_B
Olofsbeard
gaffer85
Poseidon
BournVilla
JCH
switters
jeffvilla
Villa jimmy
Dek of Villa
ROTTERDAM1982
Thabucks
Wigteke
lukevilla
gdav
NARLA24
Tomy-Flemba
'Chick' Deacy
Alpe_DHuez
EbeneezerGoode
Sensitive Sid
Villarocks666
Saunders
Olof Mellberg
Army villain
gdale1
casy1874
Malandro
banneruk
Trezzy
Steveallen79
Vasher
ember
bruka
Green Villan
Kaz
De Kuip
Coseley Villa
CoE82
DaveAV1
Trotters
RoyRace
Leafs1201
VillaBill
viva_la_amo
mrshnn
Wookster
CTVillan
AVit
GadgetMan
R1chuk
ejs1111
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Saunders82
keithj
Keyser Soze
Wriggle
philvilla
Synopsis
heystally!
Jae1411
The Utterer
Barton82
Kakacroom
thetrees
pcfbavfcoman
kimbo
Morpheus
Villa_Dan
omariqy
villabromsgrove
South London Villan
danclare82
DelboyVilla
bazzah
HarryAVFC
Jo64
Angel of Haarlem
TheLeftSide
Dions_Bald_Head
Mazrim
Fpuppys
andrew24561
Mr T
Chrissylee1111
AVFClee
UnclePanda
pablo23uk
AstonThriller
101 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:53 pm

AstonThriller wrote:Some guy on h&v is insisting that he saw someone who looked like Larry Ellison at the game yesterday. Claiming he's "got proof" via a photo on his phone and everything!!..if it's bullsh/t i wonder if the jealous motor mouths who constantly try to mock this forum will hold that poster accountable?
I know it's difficult to resist sometimes AT, but we have a "no knocking other Villa sites" policy on TBAR …. Peace and love bro! Very Happy
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by AstonThriller Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:01 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:Some guy on h&v is insisting that he saw someone who looked like Larry Ellison at the game yesterday. Claiming he's "got proof" via a photo on his phone and everything!!..if it's bullsh/t i wonder if the jealous motor mouths who constantly try to mock this forum will hold that poster accountable?
I know it's difficult to resist sometimes AT, but we have a "no knocking other Villa sites" policy on TBAR …. Peace and love bro! Very Happy

I'm not knocking the "site", i'm knocking the ignorant posters on it VB Very Happy . Same with them clowns on VT..constantly yapping away about this forum which only reveals how threatened they are by it.

In order to silence bullies..sometimes you have to stand up to them mate.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star11

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:08 pm

AstonThriller wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

I'm not knocking the "site", i'm knocking the ignorant posters on it VB Very Happy . Same with them clowns on VT..constantly yapping away about this forum which only reveals how threatened they are by it.

In fairness Trent posted on here yesterday and I posted on villatalk and we both portrayed the same message - there is room on the Internet for us all and no need to slag off other sites - ive also spoken recently with martin Morris from H&v who plays a huge part in the running of the place and we agree there is no need for slagging off of other forums by anyone .

I had 8years on H&v and use villatalk and we have many members who post on other forums .

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Eastie wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

In fairness Trent posted on here yesterday and I posted on villatalk and we both portrayed the same message - there is room on the Internet for us all and no need to slag off other sites - ive also spoken recently with martin Morris from H&v  who plays a huge part in the running of the place and we agree there is no need for slagging off of other forums by anyone .

I had 8years on H&v and use villatalk and we have many members who post on other forums .

To be fair to AT I get what he's saying - he's not slagging off the sites, it's the people who constantly have a dig about TBAR.

But of course there is plenty room for us all, I used to be a regular on VT and I was one of the writer for Vital for a bit, and there are lots of good people on both.

The thing with the TBAR insults is almost all to do with the ITK stuff; and much like a weatherman, people forget when it's right and only go on about when it's wrong!

But alas, if they have nothing better to do than to slag other people on the internet (and I'm not just talking about Villa fans that do it, but also trolls in general) then I guess the thing to do is feel sorry for them and hope that their lives improve.
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Eastie wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

In fairness Trent posted on here yesterday and I posted on villatalk and we both portrayed the same message - there is room on the Internet for us all and no need to slag off other sites - ive also spoken recently with martin Morris from H&v  who plays a huge part in the running of the place and we agree there is no need for slagging off of other forums by anyone .

Well lets hope both forums get their houses in order then..because just yesterday i was seeing the same tedious mocking attitude against this place that they've been doing ever since Admin shut up shop.

I too was a member of both sites..i was at h&V when it first started aswell (mac and Woodhall ran it) and went to VT when it first started (Peter Bosworth and Cresswell ran it) and pretty much went back and forth. I remember the battles both forums had against eachother and now they see another forum making waves and the same bullsh/t has happened.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Agree with those comments from you both and there's no doubt the so called itk stuff has been embarrassing for TBAR - I would much prefer people to come here because they find it a friendly place to post and express views than to come here because they see it as being itk .

We lost track of that in the early days of admin and I fully understand TBAR being ridiculed for that and for stating information that turned out to be wrong - hopefully people coming here now will notice the difference from then to now - we have a mostly new mod team and of the original founding fathers only myself trotters and pdc remain .

I think some of those who knock TBAR had a look in the early days and probably haven't been back since.
We have tried to change the feel of the place and bring in new things such as the flipmag, live chat room , prediction league etc and will always be open to suggestion on new ideas to improve .

Thanks for your comments which are valued.

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Spoke to Ian Taylor and his mates and they all said they didn't think anything was going on. Spoke to another person who is very close to Paul Faulkner and knows people in the club quite well and he felt something was happening but then was shocked by the new contract for Lambert. He does feel if anything did happen the new owners would most likely be Texas based.
viva_la_amo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by pablo23uk Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Yeah to be fair I think you guys set yourselves up for mocking and digs with the whole admin thing.

But its been corrected and I'm sure the site will continue to grow.
pablo23uk

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:20 pm

pablo23uk wrote:Yeah to be fair I think you guys set yourselves up for mocking and digs with the whole admin thing.

To an extent. I still think PDC is setting himself up for the same kind of digs by being so adamant a takeover will happen.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:04 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:
pablo23uk wrote:Yeah to be fair I think you guys set yourselves up for mocking and digs with the whole admin thing.

To an extent. I still think PDC is setting himself up for the same kind of digs by being so adamant a takeover will happen.

i dont understand this. why should pdc get "digs" if he is wrong? have you ever heard something, believed it, passed it on and it turned out to be incorrect? i think we have all been there.
i think giving "digs" would be petty and pointless.

we cannot control whats going on at avfc, so theres no reason to start having a go and arguing with others who believe differently whether they pass info on or not.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Viva has never heard info, believed it, passed it on or...wait.....what? Oh!
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:10 pm

I know it's off topic but lovely to see leicester hit 5 past United :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:19 pm

AstonThriller wrote:

What makes me laugh with Horns & Vuvuzelas is that so many of their regular members try so hard to suck up to people like Woodhall and their mods yet behind their backs in the private forums those same people are laughing at their own members with threads called:

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Image51

They criticise this place yet they charge people to have access to areas where that kind of behaviour is openly encouraged.

Charming people.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Reply 6680 on a topic like that? Jeebus. :wanker:
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:47 pm

That is pathetic if they are actually creating sneering foumrs, what sad sugarbags they must be wanting to sneer at their fellow Villa fans, sad to see that and shocking tbh.
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Personally I feel like in most things in life if you dislike something then vote with your feet, eh, fingers and post somewhere else. That's what I did and now enjoy posting much, much more.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Morpheus wrote:Personally I feel like in most things in life if you dislike something then vote with your feet, eh, fingers and post somewhere else. That's what I did and now enjoy posting much, much more.
Would they be because we are currently a Ma**is free zone? Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:25 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:

I think it's important to separate PDC as an individual, as well as being a Mod and FF. Not all his views are representative of the whole site and I think that's a big learning for us. We will be making clear distinctions moving forward. PDC is privvy to stuff we don't here and backs his man/woman. I'd hope you and others see that. A point in case, you went with your 'source' and posted info the other day, it turned out not to be true, however you weren't hounded or given a tough time. I get the flak we receive, some you could argue is fair, a lot isn't though. My approach is to ignore it. If people wish to come here and point out (politely) where we've made mistakes, where we could be better, or different, we'll listen, ALWAYS. We're not going to overly worry what the internet has to say though.

As I said moving forward, we want this site to be a good place to come first and foremost. It doesn't even have to be friendly (at times it does get heated) the buzz word for me is 'Respectful' That's what we have and want to maintain, a respect of other peoples post's, whether we agree or not. Differing views, a bit of gossip, a good old debate, make this place what it is. Scarf Waving
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Trotters wrote:Viva has never heard info, believed it, passed it on or...wait.....what? Oh!

Why have a dig at me? I'm just giving my opinion on how some may react. As I say passing on information is one thing. Being adamant it is 100% accurate is a different story. Whether right or wrong people will have a dig.

viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Trotters wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:

What makes me laugh with Horns & Vuvuzelas is that so many of their regular members try so hard to suck up to people like Woodhall and their mods yet behind their backs in the private forums those same people are laughing at their own members with threads called:

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Image51

They criticise this place yet they charge people to have access to areas where that kind of behaviour is openly encouraged.

Charming people.  

So you respect all sites yet refer to them as Horns & Vuvezelas?

Nice.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:05 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
Morpheus wrote:Personally I feel like in most things in life if you dislike something then vote with your feet, eh, fingers and post somewhere else. That's what I did and now enjoy posting much, much more.

If that name is what I think it is then boy have we had some heated discussions on VT.

That guy!
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:06 pm

The site you are referring to is H&v and I have always known it as that - others may differ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:13 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
He
AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Praying-mantis_1886764i
was and still is a very fine poster with some excellent points VBG but didn't know when to admit when he was wrong even when quoted his own posts.

He also infuriated others when engaged on the same subject and unfortunately then became part of what I had deemed the Vulture Club engaging posters on the basis of ridicule.

However the party was not the main reason why I left the site I previously posted on. I just didn't agree with how it was being run.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:32 pm

I think this is what started the larry ellison rumours: http://www.veooz.com/photos/VH9o6Zd.html
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:34 pm

The Ellison rumours are wishful thinking gone crazy.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next