The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by andrew24561 Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:28 am

the reason he's rich is he has short arms, cant get his hand in his pocket to get a round in !
andrew24561
andrew24561

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:31 am

the bham mail make me laugh, they take all the "itk info" and make storys out of it! 'In the know'

There have been a number of 'in the know' tweets that have got more attention than they deserve in recent days.

Various players have been linked ranging from Elphick to Ayala.

The premise of the tweets is that 'this will be announced tomorrow', 'you heard it here first'.

And that's the last you hear of it, until the next one.

Which reminds me, take our quiz....

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:36 am

BillytheKid wrote:Think i got this hook fella sussed lads

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Hook10

Garde could have done with a hook like that last year mate, I can name atleast 6 losers that needed hanging from it
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:04 pm

4BetLite wrote:

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Hook10

Garde could have done with a hook like that last year mate, I can name atleast 6 losers that needed hanging from it

I'm waiting for Alf to slate him

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:11 pm

jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:

To be fair Hook is a shady sod!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:13 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:

lol and lerner has fell hook line and sinker for him AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 498107619

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:36 pm

jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:

lol and lerner has fell hook line and sinker for him AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 498107619

lol! lol! lol! Just can't wait until next week has gone and the Doc finally gets this party started proper tbh mate then i think all this worrying some are getting sucked into will subside once players are being signed cos we have a cracking management team set up and added to that Wyness was at Evertpn when they was top 6 so considering we are in the Championship the Doc attracting all these to our club proves to me exciting times are finally here FOR REAL AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 1815562058 Dancing Banana
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:44 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Just can't wait until next week has gone and the Doc finally gets this party started proper tbh mate then i think all this worrying some are getting sucked into will subside once players are being signed cos we have a cracking management team set up and added to that Wyness was at Evertpn when they was top 6 so considering we are in the Championship the Doc attracting all these to our club proves to me exciting times are finally here FOR REAL AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 1815562058 Dancing Banana

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3769219917 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3769219917 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:49 pm

BillytheKid wrote:

Hmm..would hold on to your hat for the time being pal. I know it's been done to death but the involvement of certain people with this deal does not make me 100% confident Xia can possibly be what he says he is.

Look at this article from the Guardian in 2012.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/aug/21/reading-zingarevich-offshore-tax-havens

extract from above article:

"This time Samuelson did deliver a deal to buy Reading, and both Madejski and Samuelson's TSI vehicle have been open about the terms of the deal. TSI bought 51% of the club for £12.7m, and has an option to buy the other 49% for £12.3m. That is £25m to buy a well-run club with a new stadium, now in the Premier League. The deal was one in an increasing tendency for overseas buyers to target clubs in the Championship, where they pay less than for those in the Premier League, and aim to grasp a financial jackpot if they win promotion. Leicester City, bought by the owners of the King Power duty free franchise in Thailand; Cardiff City, owned by Malaysian investors, and Nottingham Forest, bought this summer by the Kuwaiti Al Hasawi family, are in the vanguard of that process".

If we go up within 2 years Xia pays Lerner £35m and collects how many £100's millions in return?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:52 pm

ThePurist wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:

Hmm..would hold on to your hat for the time being pal. I know it's been done to death but the involvement of certain people with this deal does not make me 100% confident Xia can possibly be what he says he is.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/aug/21/reading-zingarevich-offshore-tax-havens

"This time Samuelson did deliver a deal to buy Reading, and both Madejski and Samuelson's TSI vehicle have been open about the terms of the deal. TSI bought 51% of the club for £12.7m, and has an option to buy the other 49% for £12.3m. That is £25m to buy a well-run club with a new stadium, now in the Premier League. The deal was one in an increasing tendency for overseas buyers to target clubs in the Championship, where they pay less than for those in the Premier League, and aim to grasp a financial jackpot if they win promotion. Leicester City, bought by the owners of the King Power duty free franchise in Thailand; Cardiff City, owned by Malaysian investors, and Nottingham Forest, bought this summer by the Kuwaiti Al Hasawi family, are in the vanguard of that process".

If we go up within 2 years Xia pays Lerner £35m and collects how many £100's millions in return?

lmao what the fock are you letting yourself in for Mr T, hasn't even sat in his office yet and..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:09 pm

ThePurist wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:

He doesn't just pay 35m though does he...

There's the initial purchase price of 65m (?)
Then money to buy players this year 50m (?)
Then players to stay in the prem when they get there 50m per season (?)

I think there's more of a jackpot to be made by becoming a top 4 side in the prem and competing in Europe for someone like Xia as that would get the winfall of money from China that would really be something else.
Wriggle
Wriggle

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:11 pm

jimbop wrote:
ThePurist wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:

lmao what the fock are you letting yourself in for Mr T, hasn't even sat in his office yet and..........

I admire your optimism, but the condescending nature of a lot of your posts is getting a little tiresome to be honest.

It seems there are polar opposite viewpoints. On one hand, you have the people that believe Dr Xia is going to turn Villa into a Man City, Chelsea, PSG type club with the help of the Chinese government.
On the other, there is a fear that he is a fraud and/or his connections with characters that already have a track record of dodgy dealings along with poor reputations around the football world, will ultimately leave us right back where we started, fucked!

Now, on balance of all probability, which of the two stories is most likely to turn out to be true for Villa?

I love cuckoo land, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:15 pm

ThePurist wrote:
jimbop wrote:
ThePurist wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:

I admire your optimism, but the condescending nature of a lot of your posts is getting a little tiresome to be honest.

It seems there are polar opposite viewpoints. On one hand, you have the people that believe Dr Xia is going to turn Villa into a Man City, Chelsea, PSG type club with the help of the Chinese government.
On the other, there is a fear that he is a fraud and/or his connections with characters that already have a track record of dodgy dealings along with poor reputations around the football world, will ultimately leave us right back where we started, fucked!

Now, on balance of all probability, which of the two stories is most likely to turn out to be true for Villa?

I love cuckoo land, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

firstly you don't have to read my posts, I certainly wont be slitting my wrists if you block me.  Secondly, you've made 2 points.  "It seems there are polar opposite viewpoints. On one hand, you have the people that believe Dr Xia is going to turn Villa into a Man City, Chelsea, PSG type club with the help of the Chinese government.
On the other, there is a fear that he is a fraud and/or his connections with characters that already have a track record of dodgy dealings along with poor reputations around the football world, will ultimately leave us right back where we started, fucked.

so your saying theres 2 views, well mine is the positive view, who the fock are you to tell me which view I should have? I'd much rather live life with positive thinking, now pull yourself off Alf and have a think about it. the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:44 pm

jimbop wrote:

firstly you don't have to read my posts, I certainly wont be slitting my wrists if you block me.  Secondly, you've made 2 points.  "It seems there are polar opposite viewpoints. On one hand, you have the people that believe Dr Xia is going to turn Villa into a Man City, Chelsea, PSG type club with the help of the Chinese government.
On the other, there is a fear that he is a fraud and/or his connections with characters that already have a track record of dodgy dealings along with poor reputations around the football world, will ultimately leave us right back where we started, fucked.

so your saying theres 2 views, well mine is the positive view, who the fock are you to tell me which view I should have? I'd much rather live life with positive thinking, now pull yourself off Alf and have a think about it. the end.

You replied to my post, of course I'm gonna read it...tut!

oh, and I'm not Alf lol! lol! lol! lol!

I do wonder sometimes if most of your posts are alcohol influenced Beer Beer Beer Beer

and for the record, I would never dream of telling you what view to hold, that's kinda the whole point of my reply to you in the first place, after your condescending reply!

The irony!

Last edited by ThePurist on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:46 pm

ThePurist wrote:
jimbop wrote:

I do wonder sometimes if most of your posts are alcohol influenced Beer Beer Beer Beer

you obviously didn't read the post. I said pull yourself off alf, menaing your probably hanging out the back of him, not that you are alf I'll get my coat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:56 pm

jimbop wrote:
ThePurist wrote:
jimbop wrote:

you obviously didn't read the post.  I said pull yourself off alf, menaing your probably hanging out the back of him, not that you are alf I'll get my coat

Oh right. Apologies, I don't speak gibberish Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:57 pm

And breathe.

Have a robust opinion but don't get personally abusive. Either of you. Please. Especially you, T2.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Trotters wrote:And breathe.

Have a robust opinion but don't get personally abusive. Either of you. Please. Especially you, T2.
AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Jim is spot on in my view, we were fucked left right and centre with Lerner as owner we now have a takeover completed by next week hopefully where we have a good manager and a top 6 set up management set up Clarke who has worked with Jose Dalglish Robson and on top of that managed Baggies to 9th there highest Prem finish ever, on top of this Wyness as chairman at Everton he was there for 6 years when they was finishing top 6 so already you can see Xia has put his money where his mouth is from the off and set up a top 6 Premiership management structure which coincides with him saying he wants Villa top 6 again as soon as possible,

Now these facts are why i am excited and i see no reason why Xia would be able to attract Di Matteo Clarke and a top Inter Milan coach when he is just s dodgy geezer as some claim and the board memebers tbh

Lets just wait and give him a chance first?
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Trotters wrote:And breathe.

Abusive?

Maybe re-read the last few posts?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Too much frickin moaning on here lately, lets all have an opinion and put it over and agree or disagree with banter and class.

This is the best Villa forum, lets keep it that way.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 pm

4BetLite wrote:Too much frickin moaning on here lately, lets all have an opinion and put it over and agree or disagree with banter and class.

Here here.

I do apologise if any posts have been 'abusive' or argumentative. I genuinely don't intend to come across that way.

I do feel that any questioning of this takeover is jumped on and slaughtered however.

I want nothing more than all this to play out like Xia has told us. I am a Villa fan still!
But I see nothing wrong with harbouring doubts at this stage until we see real evidence. But this view is always mocked on here by one or two certain members, and woe betide anyone having a go back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:14 pm

If Xia assembles a Villa board along the lines of what Hollis was doing then I don't care a toss if he keeps Samuelson and Wyness on at RECON to look after his other business.

My optimism metre will drop several massive points though of either of them get onto the Villa board. For me it'll always be case of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

So far, though, so good. I'm delighted with the manager and his team.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Oh, and not one of you miserable bastards had an opinion on the banner question!
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:20 pm

ThePurist wrote:
4BetLite wrote:Too much frickin moaning on here lately, lets all have an opinion and put it over and agree or disagree with banter and class.

Here here.

I do apologise if any posts have been 'abusive' or argumentative. I genuinely don't intend to come across that way.

I do feel that any questioning of this takeover is jumped on and slaughtered however.

I want nothing more than all this to play out like Xia has told us. I am a Villa fan still!
But I see nothing wrong with harbouring doubts at this stage until we see real evidence. But this view is always mocked on here by one or two certain members, and woe betide anyone having a go back!

I agree that I do jump a bit quick at any negativity, I'm just a positive person. apologies from me also Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next