The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by HarryAVFC Sun May 29, 2016 12:27 pm

If he works for talk sport that it's ok. They don't get a throng right 

I'll trust Xia. He says he's bought a company for 3.5 billion dollars
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 29, 2016 12:33 pm

Harry mate i'll go with that also but knowing Villa we never get anything straight forward, we don't need this thing dragging on tbh
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 29, 2016 12:51 pm

Ex Guardian journo and investigative journalist behind the Digger column? Now with links to talkSport.

Let's see eh? Would be very embarrassing for all those involved if true?

After all the positive stuff by Xia I would be surprised if this was true?
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Matt Scott probably mistakenly thinks because the fit and proper person's test hasn't been concluded yet that it must mean that something's up. He's just guessing, but if it turns out to be right, it will look like he has contacts.

I'm surprised Hollis hasn't spoken out against the rumours regarding Xia's lack of wealth.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 29, 2016 12:57 pm

If it is true, it will be pretty embarrassing for Hollis and Lerner. I'd hope there will be another buyer waiting in the wings.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun May 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Just hope its done, or not done quickly. I've said all along Hollis should have excecuted a business as usual plan. The crap about new owners making decisions before they own us is madness. We've needed a manager for months
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Pat Murphy ‏@patmurphybbc 10m10 minutes ago

Understand @AVFCOfficial sent detailed submissions on financial questions 5 days ago to PL & FL. Could still be as long as another 2 wks 1/2

2/2 before Villa takeover can be done.FL aware mistakes made in the past re due diligence,so taking no chances over this one.Limbo till then
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Patience is a virtue they say lads well virtue is a pisser but we got no choice right now, we shall see, 2 1/2 weeks OUCH affraid
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun May 29, 2016 1:15 pm

2 weeks....plenty of time for RDM to get poached then !!!!
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 29, 2016 1:25 pm

He's said that he has rather more than a US Billionaire, he's provided evidence of a bank statement showing that he has circa 400M from selling one of his companies. He's referenced buying a US logistics firm for 3.5 Billion on more than one occasion. Apparently he wants to buy a Chinese Super League team, and they don't come cheap. Then there's the development around Aston that Hollis spoke about. If he has no money then he must be one hell of a fantasist.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sun May 29, 2016 1:26 pm

2 weeks !!

We aren't going to be well prepared for next season
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Pat Murphy has said that RDM is going to commit before the takeover goes through. Apparently discussions over his assistants are imminent.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun May 29, 2016 1:30 pm

But there is no logistics firm worth 3.5bn...
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sun May 29, 2016 1:42 pm

smetro wrote:But there is no logistics firm worth 3.5bn...

Doesn't matter as long as it sounds good! lol!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Isn't there? I bet there is, how much would it cost to buy DHL for example. FedEx recenlty had a net income of '$1.80 Billion'. I don't think it's out of the question that one of these types of companies would take billions to buy, but whether Xia is really going to buy one is a different matter.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun May 29, 2016 1:58 pm

No logistics firms worth $3.5bn??? That's just stupid.

The top 10 US 3PLs all have revenues of over $3.5bn. The largest has revenues of over $14bn! Not sure on their P&L but any of the top 10 would cost above $3.5bn
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun May 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Or to put it another way...

There is a logistics company worth 3.5bn !!!!
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun May 29, 2016 2:40 pm

LOL any fear monger-er can get Villa fans on a state aye? Very Happy

1. Randy has apparently pulled the plug on several deals previously does anyone think he would have sold if PROOF of the money being there wasn't provided?

2. As mentioned above Xia has showed proof of the cheque he received from selling one of his companies and that money alone is good enough to buy the club four times over.

3. If you're hard up for cash then NO-ONE does interview after interview discussing their major plans for the club. I mean wouldn't someone of that nature want to be as low profile as possible?

4. And here is the biggest thing that contradicts that mans statement...RECON ARE THE ONE WHO OWNS US!!..not Xia alone so even if his own wealth was questionable the bottom line is it's the company who are buying the club hence the reason why he keeps saying "WE have big plans for the club"....not "I".

Obviously the longer this drags out it leaves people fearing the worst but I'm calm...I suspect if not this week then next week the confirmation will come through and hopefully it's the start of an amazing journey.

Last edited by AstonThriller on Sun May 29, 2016 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 29, 2016 3:15 pm

I certainly agree right now waiting for the fit and proper tests to be completed after years of hell from Lerner as custodian of our club and us all wanting a new era to start we are all sitting ducks for these fear mongers indeed, great time for us to be wound up worried and more by any so called journo presuming the outcome before it is completed on Xia, i agree with Thriller on this well said AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 3769219917
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Must admit every time I hear a negative rumour I go into squeaky bum panic mode??

We are all ultra sensitive atm as the need for new ownership is long, long overdue!!

What happens, happens but everyone seems to be an expert in these things? Especially Noses apparently?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sun May 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Goodness me, Another 2 weeks!

It's like when you think the gloss paint is finally drying so you gently touch it and your finger slips and you realise it's still nowhere near and now there's a horrid smear on your work.

I guess it was inevitable that the excruciating, never ending pain of the last 5 years just finds another way to drag on!
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun May 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Update; I'm a bit pissed
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Another tweet from Matt Scott

'Had a call from an old friend I discover is doing the financials in the Xia deal. Assures me funds OK. There remain other obstacles. #avfc'

As far as I'm aware as long as the finances are there and no one involved with the deal has a criminal record, then everything should be okay, so not sure what he means by 'other obstacles'.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Sun May 29, 2016 4:38 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Another tweet from Matt Scott

'Had a call from an old friend I discover is doing the financials in the Xia deal. Assures me funds OK. There remain other obstacles. #avfc'

As far as I'm aware as long as the finances are there and no one involved with the deal has a criminal record, then everything should be okay, so not sure what he means by 'other obstacles'.

The doctor has to complete a full run of the Total Wipeout course?
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 29, 2016 4:39 pm

So the funds are there but 'other obstacles' what could that mean then, is it the other board members i just don't know, i knew it wouldn't be straight forward this is Villa afterall!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next