The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 29, 2016 4:41 pm

VTID85 wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:Another tweet from Matt Scott

'Had a call from an old friend I discover is doing the financials in the Xia deal. Assures me funds OK. There remain other obstacles. #avfc'

As far as I'm aware as long as the finances are there and no one involved with the deal has a criminal record, then everything should be okay, so not sure what he means by 'other obstacles'.

The doctor has to complete a full run of the Total Wipeout course?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Know that was a vision and half i just imagined ffs AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 498107619
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by VTID85 Sun May 29, 2016 4:44 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
VTID85 wrote:

'Had a call from an old friend I discover is doing the financials in the Xia deal. Assures me funds OK. There remain other obstacles. #avfc'

As far as I'm aware as long as the finances are there and no one involved with the deal has a criminal record, then everything should be okay, so not sure what he means by 'other obstacles'.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Know that was a vision and half i just imagined ffs AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 498107619

There is a legitimate concern around how he will get on with the big red balls.

Edit: this may or may not be an actual tweet from Mat Kendrick.
VTID85

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun May 29, 2016 4:50 pm

BillytheKid wrote:So the funds are there but 'other obstacles' what could that mean then, is it the other board members i just don't know, i knew it wouldn't be straight forward this is Villa afterall!

LOL when a guy changes his story in just a few hours I think we know he's talking bollox Laughing .

Also Moxley has apparently said this...

@Neil_Moxley "it appears scare stories about the financial clout of Xia are just that & nothing more" #avfc

And he was the one who has broken several news stories from B6...including Tim's sacking and the takeover.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 29, 2016 5:12 pm

deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 29, 2016 6:23 pm

What I would believe more then all this bollocks is that the "big four" are trying to influence the PL and FL because it's looking like the DR is the real deal, can't have anyone disrupt the power mongers, can we?

Will be more speculation tomorrow followed by Christmas later this.week, for us at least UTV
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 29, 2016 7:16 pm

VTID85 wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
VTID85 wrote:

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 498107619 This sounds more legit to me i'm sticking with this scenario Beer
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 29, 2016 7:19 pm

AstonThriller wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:So the funds are there but 'other obstacles' what could that mean then, is it the other board members i just don't know, i knew it wouldn't be straight forward this is Villa afterall!

LOL when a guy changes his story in just a few hours I think we know he's talking bollox Laughing .

Also Moxley has apparently said this...

@Neil_Moxley "it appears scare stories about the financial clout of Xia are just that & nothing more" #avfc

And he was the one who has broken several news stories from B6...including Tim's sacking and the takeover.

Just wish they would all now piss off using our club as there boring summer of drama to fill pages and clickbaiting ffs, Super stuff Thriller mate cheers for the info AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3769219917
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 29, 2016 7:21 pm

VTID85 wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
VTID85 wrote:

Genius
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 29, 2016 7:28 pm

We need a look out at airport, I'm thinking The Doctor will want to be over here with a lot of PR with new board and manager when all cleared, is the trees still alive?

P.S...... New TOP GEAR STARTS IN 30MINS,,,,,,,,, GET THE FUCK IN!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 238524133
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Xia will certainly want to bin all these silly stories about him for sure 4bet, i genuinely think as soon as he is sitting next to RDM at a press conference all this drama clickbait bs will be forgotten as we start signing players and rebuilding the squad, i think this week will calm the waters allowing us to enjoy the prospect of a bright future for once!

P.S cheers for reminding me about Top Gear ffs would have missed that, time to put the kids to bed quickly Very Happy
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 29, 2016 10:28 pm

BillytheKid wrote:i genuinely think as soon as he is sitting next to RDM at a press conference all this drama clickbait bs will be forgotten...

And that's exactly what the papers want. Forget last weeks baseless, sourceless, fictitious click-bait; here's today's legit story.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Mon May 30, 2016 6:48 am

Trotters wrote:
Alf T wrote: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 1f62a

I should have copied n pasted my post.

As I did my last sucessfully posted "contribution"    Very Happy

Once again... it's disappeared:

Your request timed out. Please retry the request.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 1787200310

I'll look into fixing the "post in progress" feature tomorrow for you, Alf.  After all, we just love reading the thoughts of your missus. Laughing

Very Happy

She's good isn't she ? Very Happy

Bloody convinced me to have doubts about 'Tony' Xia.

Dinner has improved as well...except for the...."Guess what I read today..."  bit.

As I said, she's a nerd/geek / Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak...although she had an ST with me at VP for a couple of years,  and I had one with her at the Sty - Bruce/ McCleish era.

She gives me dollops of info, which I read, try to process out the laughter, because it comes mainly from noses and their fifth column of anti-villa journos. Kendrick/Tattum / Evans from the BEM...imo.

I'll do a Word copy and paste, to try and repost me lost posts...was interesting stuff I think, for fans...I blamed Hollis for everything..... Very Happy  Very Happy

Thank you Mr Trotts....
Alf T
Alf T

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Mon May 30, 2016 7:32 am

Just a couple points...if I can last that long.

Moxley, was/is a regional journo, a stringer even.

He once went estactic on Twitter when invited to a Houlier Luncheon at VP.
He sat with the Cross's and the Winters' at the same table and everything was off-record.
Just a Top 4 Lunch at a Top Venue.
Moxley has been enamoured of us since then....I doubt that our subsequent manager's DO this off-the-record luncheons.
It's an old Top Four...Man Utd/Arsenal / Chelsea / Liverpool thing...off-the-record lunches with influential journos.
It works.

Moxley will never, and has never Twitted a word against us...he needs his next invite to be amongst the big boys in the journo politics. He is after all just a very minor messenger at the moment.

My Wife and I...... Laughing

Think that the 'Tony' Xia deal will go through...not any rubber stamping by the FL, just a case of proven assetts to support, buy and secure fixtures for a year.
The only fly in the ointment is the involvement of two "football-lepers" in the 'Owners and Associates' investigation.
And one of them has 'form' with the FL.

Keep quiet Mr Trotts ! Very Happy

Alf T
Alf T

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Mon May 30, 2016 9:00 am

I am getting more and more wound up with this FPT. Surely it can not be that difficult to check someone out. Think about the tools we have in the UK; equifax, experian, companies house, CRB and trust online. All of these can virtually be pulled up with a click of a button. To verify finances, surely they will just check accounts? I know that there is probably more involved but surely it does not take this long?
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Mon May 30, 2016 9:21 am

Im sure the fit & proper persons test will be fine.

Serious question here - why is the test not done before the take over is announced? Surely the buyer and selling club can put all details to the FA and Football League, so tests can be carried out, and agreed before a take over is announced?
Also, surely Villa wouldnt announce the takeover if they had any doubts with the test?

Should the test fail, everyone will look stupid. I know thats Villas speciality at the moment, but it would be a new low!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Mon May 30, 2016 11:17 am

Have to say i think Holidays might be coming into the equation with this FPT. We have the Euro's upcoming and i reckon a lot of football people will have early holidays booked around now to get back in time for the Euros and then the new season will be looming of course. So maybe it is getting drawn out as a result? Even the media appear to be off at the moment due to the bank hols etc as barely any stories around which is very quiet for a Monday! It may even explain why Hollis has been so quiet amidst all this...Did he get the deal signed then grab a quick well earned break knowing there would be a delay until it's all been ratified etc? ....Who knows!

Also i guess many at the FA & Football league will be grabbing a quick couple of weeks too with England being in the Euro's etc? This could well slow things up if key decision makers are away for example.

I do wonder (this is just a calculated guess of course not any info i have) whether this is why Hollis has been so absent during all of the "Xia-phobia" which was abundant...thankfully a phenomenon that appears to be on the wane now!

Goodness even Alf's missus is thinking it'll go through now lol!

The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon May 30, 2016 11:24 am

NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon May 30, 2016 11:31 am

Trotters wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:i genuinely think as soon as he is sitting next to RDM at a press conference all this drama clickbait bs will be forgotten...

And that's exactly what the papers want. Forget last weeks baseless, sourceless, fictitious click-bait; here's today's legit story.

Well said chap too true AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3769219917
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon May 30, 2016 11:41 am

Cheers for that article Narla chap, the more i read that the more convinced there is at least some Government involvement in this takeover which excites me a little Dancing Banana
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 30, 2016 11:43 am

I've heard a whisper that the staggering amount of money placed on RDM being placed at very long odds is under investigation. Apparently some bets were £60k when then the odds were 60-1...
Difficult to prove anything Imo - it does seem a bit dubious though
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Mon May 30, 2016 11:46 am

Yes interesting article Narla, thanks for sharing AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3769219917

It again confirms that his only apparent "Flaw" is that basically nobody has a clue what he's really worth and the "System" just hates not being able to label people does it not!
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon May 30, 2016 11:56 am

smetro wrote:I've heard a whisper that the staggering amount of money placed on RDM being placed at very long odds is under investigation. Apparently some bets were £60k when then the odds were 60-1...
Difficult to prove anything Imo - it does seem a bit dubious though

Just imagine being the lucky sod waiting for confirmation after sticking on that much and then hearing ''today we announce Steve Bruce as Aston Villa manager'' affraid affraid affraid affraid That would be a kick in the Nakhi Wells or what
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by debandit Mon May 30, 2016 12:24 pm

I can see nothing but positives in this guy and I'm excited for the 1st time in ages.
Not once has it been reported he is struggling to find the cash to buy us unlike Carson yeung was.
Rdm knows he is coming in I'm sure they are not sitting at home doing nothing with his team.
As soon as the takeover is finally gone through I can see a lot of activity going on
debandit

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf21 Mon May 30, 2016 12:28 pm

maybe it was the doctor putting all the money on RDM?
nice way to raise 3 and a half million quid for the down payment on the Villa?

lets see how long it takes for the papers to pick up on this.... Headline tmrw morning.... "New Villa Owner Implicated In Betting Scam"....

all I want now, is a statement from the club. Just confirm something (anything!) new manager, new signing, players going out.... I know there hasn't been any real movement from any club yet, but I think we need a statement of intent from the club that the new regime has arrived and things will change. Sorry - just my impatience again, but I think this would really help settle any nerves over the takeover and send a clear signal that the old days are behind us.
nickf21

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 30, 2016 12:35 pm

That article illustrates that Xia's links to the Chinese government go far beyond him being friends with the President's cousin. If he does buy another club, besides Villa, it might a way around FFP, if we can buy and sell players to each-other, for big amounts of money.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next