The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ?

+68
Mr_Spadge
Heisenberg
Fpuppys
CoE82
Cha Ching
TheVillansOfAston
brummieboy
VillaSteve
Barabass
Lammypaul
Jae1411
Kakacroom
mikethevillain
Army villain
Wriggle
Trysullvilla
mark_draper
forest jack
deadbuzzardalive
Morpheus
AstonThriller
HarryAVFC
BillytheKid
lukevilla
De Kuip
Alf T
mefromhere
Rawlie
1Elliot
danclare82
andrew24561
Boldfinger
villajk
Wookster
banneruk
WendyOz
Con
jeffvilla
NARLA24
gdav
bruka
Dions_Bald_Head
Chrissylee1111
Robbo
VillaBill
tonyp
Thinman
Leafs1201
Stratfordvilla
Saunders82
avfc85
avfc forever
Synopsis
Dgrizzle7
KMitch
DaveAV1
DelboyVilla
Trotters
thegaffer6
Villa_Dan
achilles
UnclePanda
FoxyAV
ember
4BetLite
The Utterer
Dazzle
smetro
72 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who Will be the Next Villa Manager

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_lcap3%Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_lcap15%Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_lcap5%Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_lcap0%Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_lcap0%Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_lcap26%Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 10 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_lcap5%Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_lcap3%Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_lcap43%Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? Empty Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ?

Post by smetro Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:44 am

Not a discussion on merits on the candidates - but who do you think is most likely to be the next villa Manager
smetro
smetro

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? Empty Re: Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:00 pm

Think we're more likely to get John Lennon than Rodgers, Allardyce, Pulis or Moyes.

Back to top Go down

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? Empty Re: Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ?

Post by Dazzle Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:11 pm

I don't think we'll get Bruce or Dyche as they will be in the premiership next season IMO. Allardyce and Pulis, no thanks. Lennon no chance, ditto McClaren. Warburton will manage Rangers in the top division there. Rowett & Jacket not really proven at all, so that would be a gamble. Given how they have performed over the last 12 months it's Pearson for me. That's basically his Leicester team tearing up the league over that time, players found under his watch. And he's available for no compensation cost. He's hard nosed. He'll have learnt from last season with regard to the press. Out of all those candidates it's an easy decision to make for me.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:13 pm

I think the MOST LIKELY from that list is Pearson, not that i think he is the best option from that list
The Utterer
The Utterer

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Had a change of heart, not moyes for me now, I'm rooting for Pelegrini
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:33 pm

I don't think it will be anyone on that list. I don't know who it will be, mind!
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:19 pm

4BetLite wrote:Had a change of heart, not moyes for me now, I'm rooting for Pelegrini

As long as it's not Mourinho. He's not done anything to show he's good enough for us.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:22 am

FoxyAV wrote:
4BetLite wrote:Had a change of heart, not moyes for me now, I'm rooting for Pelegrini

As long as it's not Mourinho. He's not done anything to show he's good enough for us.

Totally agree Foxy, however, dropping a division might be what he needs to find his feet and I honestly think he would be a success in the long run, I'd give him a go.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:22 pm

How about

Karl Robinson
Carlos Carvalhal
Mick McCarthy
Malky Mackay
Phil Parkinson
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Mick MCarthy or Malky Mackay? Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? 226846862
No thanks!

Was speaking to a life long Leicester fan today, nice guy actually...I asked him what he thought of Pearson and he basically said there's something not quite right upstairs in his opinion.... apparently had his hands round a players throat during his time there and was a bit unpredictable in a bullyish kind of way...... No thanks!
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Voted for Rowett but don't want to give the slum dwellers any more compensation so perhaps Pearson, depressing really!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Rowett or Moyes for me.

Pearson has something not right with him. Villa, Newcastle (twice), Sunderland, Swansea, QPR (twice), Fulham, Reading, Derby have all been in the market for a new manager and he hasn't gotten close to any of these jobs. And those are just the premiership and recent premiership sides.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:13 pm

I am certain Moyes has been approached and turned us down as he couldn't work with the mandate laid down by AVFC at the time.
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Garry Monk?
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:28 pm

Mike Bassett?
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:43 pm

I'd take

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? Ron_manager298

over Pearson.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Twitter consensus seems to be that Garde is gone?
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:06 am

thegaffer6 wrote:Twitter consensus seems to be that Garde is gone?

all stemming from Nurseys report in the mirror.

Hardly worthy of rumour - no manager can have such a poor record and survive - not matter what the circumstances. You loose game after game your going to get the sack. Its when ...not if....
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:55 am

Collymore is claiming that he's been told that Steve Bruce wants the job.
Trotters
Trotters

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:03 am

Trotters wrote:Collymore is claiming that he's been told that Steve Bruce wants the job.

So that is, at a minimum, two degrees of separation from Steve Bruce actually stating he wants the job and several more degrees from him actually getting it. Happily.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:53 am

Jeez.. really nobody there who i would feel confident about i have to say..

Bruce? Surely not,

Moyes? Hmmn... maybe one of the better options but doubt he would step foot in the place for one and still a risk for me.

Pellegrini? lol! Not a cat in Hells chance he would come here!

Pearson? No thanks!

Dyche? will be in the Prem by the looks of it so why would he leave?

Maybe wait until the Summer if Garde goes is the best option to see if anyone else comes available.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:58 am

Trotters wrote:Collymore is claiming that he's been told that Steve Bruce wants the job.

I wouldnt be against this tbh.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:30 am

Heart says Rowett but another inexperienced manager is probably a big mistake.

We need experience and out of that list not many more experienced than Bruce so maybe he will provide stability we need.\?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:35 am

one name not on that list is Simon Grayson - whom little signed when he was Villa manager - a good outside bet.

Looks like a 3 horse race between Moyes, Bruce, Pearson IMO
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:55 am

I wouldn't mind Grayson tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next