The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+92
Synopsis
Randy
KMitch
Trysullvilla
LVBrit
Leafs1201
danclare82
holtehero
MrAstonVilla
mickeywya
De Kuip
ember
1Elliot
marko63
worcesterkev
pcfbavfcoman
jeffvilla
rosco77
The Utterer
gdale1
GhostDad
Wriggle
Villas Trudge
Dazzle
avfcjoe
jbone88
StringGhost
TED
plastic
George
omariqy
mark_draper
TheTechniqueSMC
snakevilla
kimbo
UnclePanda
Trainspotter
Jimmycarr
Wookster
avfcjay
DelboyVilla
GodzoneVilla
James_Curtis
Suits
Peter
HarryAVFC
deadbuzzardalive
brummieboy
Army villain
thegaffer6
Gordonsleftboot
AstonThriller
Mazrim
clarryblue
DaveAV1
DN1982
tbarrules
Withes Sweatbands
Zidane
andrew24561
Trotters
gdav
lukevilla
AVFClee
Poseidon
gaffer85
Dansvilla75
South London Villan
LukeWilliamsOBE
Dions_Bald_Head
smetro
Andyh
Chrissylee1111
snitum
Thabucks
fastbackace
Born Under The Holte End
Keyser Soze
avfc85
B62 Villa
Jamie Gray
NARLA24
Villa82
Villa_Dan
Dgrizzle7
Fpuppys
bazzah
jvilla
ViewFromT2
villabromsgrove
hawk190601
GadgetMan
96 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:49 pm

ChicoHamiltonsPants wrote:Haven't been on the site for a long time but found this interesting bit of news today. You all may have read it but fingers crossed!!!

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2015/02/articles/executives/micky-arison-sells-433700000-worth-of-carnival-stock/

Cheers Chico and welcome to the site AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 3769219917 We've been tracking Mr Arison and even traced his boat movements last year (I kid you not ha) We have kept an eye on his stock selling and we were convinced he was pictured with Lerner last pre-season in the US (the pictures were in the Mail, only to be removed) so you may well be onto something with our Micky. He and Larry Ellison are running jokes on this forum, would be great if either were to own Villa Scarf Waving

Anyway, welcome and keep posting, good to have you!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by hawk190601 Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:54 pm

ChicoHamiltonsPants wrote:Haven't been on the site for a long time but found this interesting bit of news today. You all may have read it but fingers crossed!!!

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2015/02/articles/executives/micky-arison-sells-433700000-worth-of-carnival-stock/

Havn't we seen that picture before? Laughing
hawk190601

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Welcome to TBAR Chico, as GM has said Arison is a favourite of ours. We've spent many hours happily sleuthing the guy and his travels. I suspect our new owner will be American, but that still leaves many names in the frame. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 3769219917
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Fpuppys wrote: Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore  · 15 mins15 minutes ago  
Coffee and a chat with Tom Fox at VP. Some very exciting developments at our club in the coming months. #UTV

whatever that means :?:

You've missed the most important part of that tweet mate in my opinion....the accompanying picture of the North Stand.....my guess is that the North Stand redevelopment will be announced over the next few months!

He tweeted again at 15:11: Infrastructure Infrastructure Infrastructure

Think he has deleted that tweet now though!

Being a ST holder in the North Stand, I wonder would we get first dibs after any refurb?

Edit: Seems our man Stan deleted another tweet at 15:15 :

Not physical infrastructure. Investment in talent. People.
#UTV #AVFC

Last edited by ViewFromT2 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Well well, a new north stand means more seats right? Why would you need more seats?
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:25 pm

jvilla wrote:Well well, a new north stand means more seats right? Why would you need more seats?

To make sure we keep in tow with the Paul McGrath song...
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Apparently a deleted tweet from stan said "Not physical infrastructure. Investment in talent. People"
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:29 pm

jvilla wrote:Apparently a deleted tweet from stan said "Not physical infrastructure. Investment in talent. People"

yeah (see above)...he deleted another before that too

My guess Tom Fox has told him about new management/commercial appointments. you wouldn't refer to players as "infrastructure".

This could well be in reference to Randy's Plan B..ie. he steps down and appoints a new chairman....meaning no buyer!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:31 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:
Fpuppys wrote: Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore  · 15 mins15 minutes ago  
Coffee and a chat with Tom Fox at VP. Some very exciting developments at our club in the coming months. #UTV

whatever that means :?:

You've missed the most important part of that tweet mate in my opinion....the accompanying picture of the North Stand.....my guess is that the North Stand redevelopment will be announced over the next few months!

He tweeted again at 15:11: Infrastructure Infrastructure Infrastructure

Think he has deleted that tweet now though!

Being a ST holder in the North Stand, I wonder would we get first dibs after any refurb?

Edit: Seems our man Stan deleted another tweet at 15:15 :

Not physical infrastructure. Investment in talent. People.
#UTV #AVFC

Yes, you're right I was busy at the time so didn't read much into it, explains why he said DEVELOPMENTS, I did see the picture, maybe it's just going to be a big clean-up, but hope it's more.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:31 pm

something must be very close now imo, more people sharing info
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:32 pm

Can't see stan getting excited about new management structures. I think his tweet basically said we'll be buying lots of talented players but then he thought bugger, Fox asked me not to disclose this much so I better delete it.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:34 pm

jvilla wrote:Can't see stan getting excited about new management structures. I think his tweet basically said we'll be buying lots of talented players but then he thought bugger, Fox asked me not to disclose this much so I better delete it.

Who refers to players as infrastructure though? and the '.' between' talent' and 'people'....it's an investment in 'people'.

This is not player related in my opinion....I think Tom Fox has divulged Randy's Plan B!!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Well apart from a new chairmen, pretty much every other position at the club is filled. Seems pretty clear to me but each to their own.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:38 pm

jvilla wrote:Well apart from a new chairmen, pretty much every other position at the club is filled. Seems pretty clear to me but each to their own.

Erm..the chairman role is filled aswell!....every position that exists at the club, is filled.....new positions open, departments expand etc etc

We never had a CCO until a few months ago!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:38 pm

jvilla wrote:Can't see stan getting excited about new management structures. I think his tweet basically said we'll be buying lots of talented players but then he thought bugger, Fox asked me not to disclose this much so I better delete it.
Does anyone seriously think that Tom Fox said to Stan "Now this is confidential news so please don't tell anybody"! Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:40 pm

You were reffering to a situation where lerner steps down as chairman and is replaced - hence the chairman's position would be the only one filled with Randy gone. Anyway, you run with it, seems to make a lot of sense to you.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:46 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
Does anyone seriously think that Tom Fox said to Stan "Now this is confidential news so please don't tell anybody"! Very Happy

Well if Fox is talking openly to Collymore then we're probably close to an announcement.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:48 pm

jvilla wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

Well if Fox is talking openly to Collymore then we're probably close to an announcement.
I guess telling Stan something is cheaper and more effective than hiring billboards.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:48 pm

I wouldn't tell Stan anything "confidential"!!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by hawk190601 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Wasn't redevelopment of North Stand rumoured to be a parting gift? Looking on the positive side!
hawk190601

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:50 pm

jvilla wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

I'm guessing you're gonna be one of these really really really angry internet types if this doesn't pan out the way you want it to!

lol!

ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa82 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:59 pm

hawk190601 wrote:Wasn't redevelopment of North Stand rumoured to be a parting gift?  Looking on the positive side!

Does anyone have the photho of the North Stand from the colleymoore Twitter?
Villa82

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Villa82 wrote:
hawk190601 wrote:Wasn't redevelopment of North Stand rumoured to be a parting gift?  Looking on the positive side!

Does anyone have the photho of the North Stand from the colleymoore Twitter?

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here North_10
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:07 pm

doesn't come up on a google search...so guessing he took it today maybe?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa82 Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:09 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:doesn't come up on a google search...so guessing he took it today maybe?

Thanks! I hoped it was a photo of a model of "the new stand"
Villa82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next