The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+92
Synopsis
Randy
KMitch
Trysullvilla
LVBrit
Leafs1201
danclare82
holtehero
MrAstonVilla
mickeywya
De Kuip
ember
1Elliot
marko63
worcesterkev
pcfbavfcoman
jeffvilla
rosco77
The Utterer
gdale1
GhostDad
Wriggle
Villas Trudge
Dazzle
avfcjoe
jbone88
StringGhost
TED
plastic
George
omariqy
mark_draper
TheTechniqueSMC
snakevilla
kimbo
UnclePanda
Trainspotter
Jimmycarr
Wookster
avfcjay
DelboyVilla
GodzoneVilla
James_Curtis
Suits
Peter
HarryAVFC
deadbuzzardalive
brummieboy
Army villain
thegaffer6
Gordonsleftboot
AstonThriller
Mazrim
clarryblue
DaveAV1
DN1982
tbarrules
Withes Sweatbands
Zidane
andrew24561
Trotters
gdav
lukevilla
AVFClee
Poseidon
gaffer85
Dansvilla75
South London Villan
LukeWilliamsOBE
Dions_Bald_Head
smetro
Andyh
Chrissylee1111
snitum
Thabucks
fastbackace
Born Under The Holte End
Keyser Soze
avfc85
B62 Villa
Jamie Gray
NARLA24
Villa82
Villa_Dan
Dgrizzle7
Fpuppys
bazzah
jvilla
ViewFromT2
villabromsgrove
hawk190601
GadgetMan
96 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:02 pm

You don't close a club for the day so that anyone can visit. Every day is vitally important to the preparation of a team especially at the beginning of pre season training.

There have been two rumours in the last few hours about the club closing because of new owners, one says Tuesday and the other says Wednesday, The first rumour was from a 'coach driver', the second from a 'deckhand.'
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by smetro Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:07 pm

its not even on the villa blog - its just in the comments section - all stems from an article about him selling a load of shares ....!!!!!

That said it would fit in with what an ITK has been saying on here for a few weeks - so who knows !!
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:18 pm

My tea leaves are still saying Arison...
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:My tea leaves are still saying Arison...

Fuck me I need glasses, for a minute there I thought you said Ariston..."should have gone to spec savers".
AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 238524133
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:My tea leaves are still saying Arison...

Hes been linked a long time and never denied it - but he is 65, why would he suddenly want to get involved in uk football ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Sifting through all the gossip over the year it's the feeling I get.

And I'm usually good at feeling things. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1420239857 Very Happy
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeWilliamsOBE Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:51 pm

This is probably my overactive imagination but I'm in a pub Waiting for my girlfriend to finish work and am eavesdropping on a conversation with a bar man and an American chap, the American chap is here on a business trip and flying back to the states on thursday! I'm gonna keep listening and have got the bar man to dig for me! Stands about 0.0001 chance of being related but let's face it, we are clinging to any possibility now! Haha
LukeWilliamsOBE
LukeWilliamsOBE

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:54 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:You don't close a club for the day so that anyone can visit. Every day is vitally important to the preparation of a team especially at the beginning of pre season training.

There have been two rumours in the last few hours about the club closing because of new owners, one says Tuesday and the other says Wednesday, The first rumour was from a 'coach driver', the second from a 'deckhand.'

Do you think there will be any pre season training in the UK? we have a summer camp in Portugal booked in, fitness tests were done today ( as far as I'm aware ).

I think we will have a better insight into what's going on by then, until then we should all relax, enjoy the weather and PRAY!!!
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Fpuppys wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:You don't close a club for the day so that anyone can visit. Every day is vitally important to the preparation of a team especially at the beginning of pre season training.

Do you think there will be any pre season training in the UK? we have a summer camp in Portugal booked in, fitness tests were done today ( as far as I'm aware ).

I think we will have a better insight into what's going on by then, until then we should all relax, enjoy the weather and PRAY!!!

On Tuesday and Wednesday our lads will be sweating cobs as they are run through bleep tests and generally tortured to ascertain their base fitness lines.

It's not a Lambert holiday camp any more, it's a Sherwood hell camp, with sergeant major Tony Parks roaring them on, and Ray Wilkins wincing in the back ground. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1662365926
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:18 pm

From the Guardian;

" it is understood that any doubts he had about moving to Villa were allayed after he spoke to Sherwood."

Tim said, "Sod Marseille my son, this club is going to be the biggest club in Europe in 5 years, 7 years the world. Barca, Bayern, Milan, wil be quaking with fear at the mention of our name and I will achieve that by wisely investing my man Mickey A's money."

Yer man said "Tres Bon, garcon, where do I sign."

South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:28 pm

I know he is loaded and owns Miami Heat but why the obsession with Micky Arison? Why would he be a great owner?
bazzah

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:35 pm

if it is Arison then I am hitting the beers
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:35 pm

bazzah wrote:I know he is loaded and owns Miami Heat but why the obsession with Micky Arison? Why would he be a great owner?
I don't think any one really thinks that Arison or Ellison is interested in buying Villa. They've become almost running jokes as we've passed the last twelve months waiting for something to actually happen. So it's tongue in cheek for the most part.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:36 pm

bazzah wrote:I know he is loaded and owns Miami Heat but why the obsession with Micky Arison? Why would he be a great owner?

Because it means we can sing the "Oh Mickey, you're so fine..." song on match day when we beat Liverpool.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 238524133
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Because he is loaded (£7.1b) - also because in 'relative' terms its feasible.

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansvilla75 Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Trying to make sense of Stans tweets. Firstly if it wasn't giving something away why post it. So could it be something as mentioned previously that this is going to be Randy deploying plan B . Thinking about it, no its so not this, firstly if it was, Stan probably would have no need to delete his tweet and we would probably all know by now. Secondly Stan is a passionate fan like many on here what could possibly be exciting about a chairman with Randy still ultimately in charge of the purse strings. Such a move would likely mean Randy would expect the club to live within its means which given our previous few seasons wouldn't be a lot. No Stan has been given an indication of what's happening and if he is excited I am bloody excited. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1815562058 Scarf Waving
Dansvilla75
Dansvilla75

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:08 pm

I'm sure Foxy talked a good talk & sold the sizzle & the steak to Stan but I can't imagine him being excited if it just boiled down to "Randy's staying".
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:10 pm

[quote="Dions_Bald_Head"]

Because it means we can sing the "Oh Mickey, you're so fine..." song on match day when we beat Liverpool.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 238524133 [/quote
Second that
oh Micky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind
hey micky
gaffer85
gaffer85

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:39 pm

........hey Micki ..........hey Micki
Poseidon
Poseidon

http://www.gotouchyourballs.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:37 pm

So to sum up, Stan is excited about the coming months ahead for us after chatting to Tom Fox, but would Fox tell Stan anything takeover related with NDA's in order? I doubt it tbh

The Sandwell seem to have a running commentary on there takeover we don't, it is strange how nothing is being said at all on new owners in the media now?

AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:42 pm

South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:49 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
Mazrim wrote:Group gets exclusivity for Villa, other parties wait and see. Said group agrees a deal, other party goes looking at the sack of shit club down the road.

This for me. WBA group have been waiting to see how the villa deal goes.

I think we're close, imminent I'd say. Oh and Randy came into the club with a "private media event" perhaps he will leave that way?! Whatever the method, I honestly think we are a matter of days away from our club being sold. Bring on new, exciting times Scarf Waving all personal opinion of course. I've said from day one before pre season or thereabouts, so here we go in my eyes!!

I remember you saying from the start that it will be done before preseason starts! So im happy to bet a pound with you if you still want that we wont be sold before monday LOL! Joking aside i think sherwood has been very smart with his bet and that we will be sold on the 6th or after!
lukevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:55 pm

South London Villan wrote:https://youtu.be/eKrxF8TOYjU

Scarf Waving AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1715320296 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917

LOL oh yeah Mickey forgot to add that piece of info LOL, really hope we are drawing to a close on our sale and it being announced Scarf Waving
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:11 am

villabromsgrove wrote:
Fpuppys wrote:

On Tuesday and Wednesday our lads will be sweating cobs as they are run through bleep tests and generally tortured to ascertain their base fitness lines.

You really know you're stuff.

It's not a Lambert holiday camp any more, it's a Sherwood hell camp, with sergeant major Tony Parks roaring them on, and Ray Wilkins wincing in the back ground. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1662365926

So,So Soory! I forgot Lambert had left.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:39 am

Fpuppys wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
Fpuppys wrote:

You really know you're stuff.

So,So Soory! I forgot Lambert had left.

I wonder how long it will take to delete this post and all the above?
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next