The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+97
Rawlie
TED
Morgan Villa
Billy Walker
avfcjoe
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
supermon
LVBrit
Denis_B
Olofsbeard
gaffer85
Poseidon
BournVilla
JCH
switters
jeffvilla
Villa jimmy
Dek of Villa
ROTTERDAM1982
Thabucks
Wigteke
lukevilla
gdav
NARLA24
Tomy-Flemba
'Chick' Deacy
Alpe_DHuez
EbeneezerGoode
Sensitive Sid
Villarocks666
Saunders
Olof Mellberg
Army villain
gdale1
casy1874
Malandro
banneruk
Trezzy
Steveallen79
Vasher
ember
bruka
Green Villan
Kaz
De Kuip
Coseley Villa
CoE82
DaveAV1
Trotters
RoyRace
Leafs1201
VillaBill
viva_la_amo
mrshnn
Wookster
CTVillan
AVit
GadgetMan
R1chuk
ejs1111
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Saunders82
keithj
Keyser Soze
Wriggle
philvilla
Synopsis
heystally!
Jae1411
The Utterer
Barton82
Kakacroom
thetrees
pcfbavfcoman
kimbo
Morpheus
Villa_Dan
omariqy
villabromsgrove
South London Villan
danclare82
DelboyVilla
bazzah
HarryAVFC
Jo64
Angel of Haarlem
TheLeftSide
Dions_Bald_Head
Mazrim
Fpuppys
andrew24561
Mr T
Chrissylee1111
AVFClee
UnclePanda
pablo23uk
AstonThriller
101 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Mr T Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Do you realise this page said we were being taken over back in April its September and were know where nearer a takeover we have become so desperate were starting the Larry rumours again
Mr T

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Mr T wrote:Do you realise this page said we were being taken over back in April its September and were know where nearer a takeover we have become so desperate were starting the Larry rumours again

Do you realise that you have 7 posts all having a dig at this website?
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr T Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:02 pm

In not having a dig just stating facts pdc said we had been sold over a month ago which is rubbish people need to stop saying bull shit makes sit look poor its a shame because there is some good info on here
Mr T

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Mr T wrote:In not having a dig just stating facts pdc said we had been sold over a month ago which is rubbish people need to stop saying bull shit makes sit look poor its a shame because there is some good info on here

It was not bullshit - it was information given to him by a source at the club he has known many years - if that info turns out to be wrong then it was done so in good faith .

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Mr T wrote:In not having a dig just stating facts pdc said we had been sold over a month ago which is rubbish people need to stop saying bull shit makes sit look poor its a shame because there is some good info on here

its bull because it hasnt happened yet? a take over is not like buying a shirt in debenhams! its takes months, possibly years. noone knows for sure what stage a takeover is at. chill.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Fair enough, but all your posts are of a theme. I'm sure if you wanted to contribute you'd be well received, but you just pop up every now & then and talk about there being no takeover and people on here talking rubbish. It is fine if that is your stance on the takeover, after all I agree with you. But why do you come on here just to do that and talk about the 'bull shit' on here? It seems odd to me. For the record I don't think PDC has bullshitted anyone, I just think his source was given some duff info, but I could be wrong and I want to be!

I visit the thread because a) it is a pretty unique thread; and b) the dreamer part of me really wants PDC to be right, and we all know the club is up for sale so *something* will happen at *some* point  Very Happy Right now though I don't think a takeover is anywhere near close, but I don't feel nor see the need to be annoyed at PDC or anyone else on here.
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:18 pm

I signed up for this site because rumours are posted without ridicule. We want people to come out with what they have heard, even if the info given is wrong, we still discuss it, if it doesn't happen then we move on.
We need to encourage people to speak out. PDC could have easily kept his info to himself but he put it out there for us to discuss and for that I take my hat off to him. PDC I am starting to believe that you are on to something.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Just to lessen the mood a bit - what do richard the third and man united have in common?

They both got buried in leicester.

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:33 pm

My Dad went to a sports. Forum last week when Doug Ellis was a speaker, well according to Dougie there has been no interest what so ever in Villa nothing going on at all...............'looks like we will be sold next week then lol
andrew24561
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:33 pm

A source close to the club has told me that the a takeover has been agreed and I believe this to be true.

A source close to the club has told me that a takeover has been agreed and I will shoot myself if it's not true.

See the difference?
viva_la_amo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Eastie wrote:Just to lessen the mood a bit - what do richard the third and man united have in common?

They both got buried in leicester.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3769219917   Nice one!  Richard the Turd,   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcaiocWGSNg
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:12 pm

You do realise that you don't have to pay to use commas?
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Mazrim wrote:

Do you ever find when people do that that you read it like they are talking really fast and excited and don't stop for breath at all a bit like this right now because I know that is what I do for sure Laughing
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:19 pm

kimbo wrote:
Mazrim wrote:

Do you ever find when people do that that you read it like they are talking really fast and excited and don't stop for breath at all a bit like this right now because I know that is what I do for sure Laughing

I find myself judging the poster without meaning to do so. Wrong I know.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:22 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:
kimbo wrote:
Mazrim wrote:

I find myself judging the poster without meaning to do so. Wrong I know.

I do too, though a few have changed my mind about them through them consistently making good points. It's about as snobby as I get in life (I'm generally a scumbag)
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Just popped in - are we all back to deciding that the takeover isn't taking place & that we'll be relegated by Christmas?

Popcorn
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:29 pm

They have just posted the picture of ellison on H&V, I have no idea where he is supposed to have been in the picture but I can't see him.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Just popped in - are we all back to deciding that the takeover isn't taking place & that we'll be relegated by Christmas?

Popcorn

Who said anything about relegation? Takeover was always a non starter. It's one mans sources word.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:They have just posted the picture of ellison on H&V, I have no idea where he is supposed to have been in the picture but I can't see him.

Can you post it here by any chance please? I don't expect to see anything, I'm just curious.
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:52 pm

No idea how to post a pic on here
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Just popped in - are we all back to deciding that the takeover isn't taking place & that we'll be relegated by Christmas?

Popcorn

Who said anything about relegation? Takeover was always a non starter. It's one mans sources word.

That one man being Randy Lerner who said he'd like to sell the club? Oh and just to help you a little more, I believe Dion had his tongue firmly in his cheek anyway.
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:59 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:

Popcorn

That one man being Randy Lerner who said he'd like to sell the club? Oh and just to help you a little more, I believe Dion had his tongue firmly in his cheek anyway.

Beer It's why I sound like Daffy Duck when I talk...
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:06 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:

Popcorn

Thanks. Some of the sarcastic responses are sounding more and more like other forums by the day.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLeftSide Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 pm

The picture upload on h&v is strange, it's not by the guy who said he had the picture, it seems to be a random photo with no clear ellison in sight not even a lookalike, it's not from the area of the ground I'd expect to see Ellison and lastly and most importantly I can't see a bloke with some fit babes with him as was reported when the bloke said everyone was taking photos of him.

It's all about the fit babes, I feel let down Very Happy
TheLeftSide
TheLeftSide

Back to top Go down

Post by pablo23uk Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:11 pm

If Ellison was there and in the open we'd all know about it by now.
pablo23uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next