The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+97
Rawlie
TED
Morgan Villa
Billy Walker
avfcjoe
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
supermon
LVBrit
Denis_B
Olofsbeard
gaffer85
Poseidon
BournVilla
JCH
switters
jeffvilla
Villa jimmy
Dek of Villa
ROTTERDAM1982
Thabucks
Wigteke
lukevilla
gdav
NARLA24
Tomy-Flemba
'Chick' Deacy
Alpe_DHuez
EbeneezerGoode
Sensitive Sid
Villarocks666
Saunders
Olof Mellberg
Army villain
gdale1
casy1874
Malandro
banneruk
Trezzy
Steveallen79
Vasher
ember
bruka
Green Villan
Kaz
De Kuip
Coseley Villa
CoE82
DaveAV1
Trotters
RoyRace
Leafs1201
VillaBill
viva_la_amo
mrshnn
Wookster
CTVillan
AVit
GadgetMan
R1chuk
ejs1111
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Saunders82
keithj
Keyser Soze
Wriggle
philvilla
Synopsis
heystally!
Jae1411
The Utterer
Barton82
Kakacroom
thetrees
pcfbavfcoman
kimbo
Morpheus
Villa_Dan
omariqy
villabromsgrove
South London Villan
danclare82
DelboyVilla
bazzah
HarryAVFC
Jo64
Angel of Haarlem
TheLeftSide
Dions_Bald_Head
Mazrim
Fpuppys
andrew24561
Mr T
Chrissylee1111
AVFClee
UnclePanda
pablo23uk
AstonThriller
101 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by NARLA24 Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:26 pm

De Kuip wrote:
Mazrim wrote:No chance. From my own point of view, I cannot stand excessive moderation. You can say what you like on my watch as long as it doesn't overstep the bounds of decency. I can't speak for other mods but that's my view.
Don't believe him folks he's already abusing his mod status. Oi Mazrim no way am I having you accuse me of partaking in bukkake in the Friday night thread then locking the thread down so I can't answer back ha ha.
Anyway all I was going to say was I'm sick of always being the one in the middle.......
Watch him TBAR-ers he's as slippery as an eel. It's bad enough that when I put Mazrim into my phone the predictive text makes it come out as "Master" AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 1662365926
Gimp mask alert affraid
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 5_star12

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by GadgetMan Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:51 pm

De Kuip wrote:
Mazrim wrote:No chance. From my own point of view, I cannot stand excessive moderation. You can say what you like on my watch as long as it doesn't overstep the bounds of decency. I can't speak for other mods but that's my view.
Don't believe him folks he's already abusing his mod status. Oi Mazrim no way am I having you accuse me of partaking in bukkake in the Friday night thread then locking the thread down so I can't answer back ha ha.
Anyway all I was going to say was I'm sick of always being the one in the middle.......
Watch him TBAR-ers he's as slippery as an eel. It's bad enough that when I put Mazrim into my phone the predictive text makes it come out as "Master" AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 1662365926

It was me that locked it matey (pub rules haha) I'll open it breifly if you do wish to reply Laughing or wait until 6pm (in fact, I'll open it after the match and we can all discuss our big win/defeat in there) Scarf Waving
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:53 pm

I thought he was joking about the bukake comment until I went and had a look.

Hahahahahahahahahahah.

Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:55 pm

I'd like to thank Eastie and PDC for their tireless work on the forum. They will be in and around, just not as visible as before. I wish them both well and look forward to their contributions.

For now there's Trotters, VB, Kimbo, Maz and me, we are all very approachable and open to new ideas, suggestions, critiques.

I'll open the Happy Hours thread immediately after the game today, we can discuss all aspects in there, not just the game. Bring a bottle and I'll supply the peanuts. Scarf Waving AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 3769219917
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:02 pm

TheEgo wrote:I'd like to thank Eastie and PDC for their tireless work on the forum. They will be in and around, just not as visible as before. I wish them both well and look forward to their contributions.

For now there's Trotters, VB, Kimbo, Maz and me, we are all very approachable and open to new ideas, suggestions, critiques.

I'll open the Happy Hours thread immediately after the game today, we can discuss all aspects in there, not just the game. Bring a bottle and I'll supply the peanuts. Scarf Waving AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 3769219917
I take it that we can bring a selection of leather masks and various vibrating equipment for Mazrim ? lol!
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:15 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
TheEgo wrote:I'd like to thank Eastie and PDC for their tireless work on the forum. They will be in and around, just not as visible as before. I wish them both well and look forward to their contributions.

I take it that we can bring a selection of leather masks and various vibrating equipment for Mazrim ? lol!

All comers welcome.... AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 1662365926 haha! (probably best)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:19 pm

TheEgo wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

All comers welcome.... AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 1662365926 haha! (probably best)
Cool, just on my way to the local eehem "Shop" to get a collection ready. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 1420239857
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo64 Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Narla24 and Thommo's posts remind me of PDC and Eastie....just putting it out there!
Jo64
Jo64

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomy-Flemba Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:03 pm

I think we should start a conspiracy thread 8)
Tomy-Flemba
Tomy-Flemba

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Tomy-Flemba wrote:I think we should start a conspiracy thread 8)  

Go for it Laughing
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Guys if you're experiencing slow loading and unresponsive issues with the site, We're aware of it and looking into the matter. Thank you for your patience :)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Wow Trotters the last founding farther standing?? This site has changed so much since I joined, will still be using though as its a great place for AVFC chat. Good luck to PDC & Estie
gdav
gdav

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Jo you're spot on. I thought Narla seemed like PDC, but didn't spot Thommo until you mentioned it and I went back for a look. Nothing much gets past a woman!!
DaveAV1

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 20 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:49 pm

I like this site and the people who put a lot of effort in to make it happen. But I have this feeling the thing that made it so popular so fast will also be it's to downfall. It's shame and I hope I'm wrong. Fwiw I'll continue to post now and then.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:14 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:I like this site and the people who put a lot of effort in to make it happen. But I have this feeling the thing that made it so popular so fast will also be it's to downfall. It's shame and I hope I'm wrong. Fwiw I'll continue to post now and then.

Thank you for you concern. We're really only interested in talking about Villa and whatever other bullshit occurs to fans. If you're just here to talk about the takeover and feel cheated that something may or not happen, well that's just too bad.

The new mods know next to fuck all about what's happening behind the scenes so we're all in the same boat. Maybe everybody kicking the shit out of this site can relax now and find a new plaything. It's getting a bit boring to be honest.
I personally hope all the Villa fan sites can appreciate eachother and coexist in a common love of Aston Villa and come and go where they please. There are a lot of excellent sites dedicated to this great and noble club and there's room for everybody. This site does not and will not depend on ITK hearsay to exist.

I appreciate there will be piss taking and that's fine. Water off a duck's back.
As you were.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensitive Sid Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:13 pm

It is obvious that there is a common denominator. Trotters caused all the trouble in the first place. He left the forum and it thrived. Then he returned and fucked it up. He is the reason that Eastie and PDC have left.
Sensitive Sid
Sensitive Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Bloody hell just seen that post from Ego apologising for slow loading and unresponsiveness - wow, that is EXACTLY the criticism I get from Mrs DK most days. Ego, my advice is to affect an expression of mild concern, the sort of anxiety you might feel watching a toddler approach some steps with a sharp edge, whilst saying "yes dear" every 7 minutes and agreeing that some floral cushions are just what TBAR needs. I find that helps keep the wolves from the door for a few days.
Anyway, can any of our gentle readers help advise me where I've gone wrong, viz:
My eldest son (19) said to me today, "Dad, why is Geordie vision better than anyone else's?"
So I said, "oh number one son", (who had up to now failed me dismally by thinking his job at Lidl was the best thing he could achieve after 3 A-levels, until at the last minute getting a plumbing apprenticeship, thus conforming to my Northern European Protestant working class prejudices about getting a "trade"), what the hell do you mean says I - those North Eastern Hordes see things no more clearly that the rest of us, whether you are couching your question in philosophical terms or indeed, in practical, day to day ones. I accept that being closer to the ozone-laden air of the North Sea, and the crystal clear, unpolluted freshness of the Scandinavian wastes, they may be less affected by pollutants, but still, I do not agree they have any better vision that the rest of us.
"Well dad", says No. 1 son, "you may make that case, and indeed you do so most admirably, but there must be something special about Geordie vision...."
"For fuck's sake son", I retorted "there isn't, isn't isn't isn't" (I like to emphasise my alternate stance in a mature and considered way).
"Well", says number one son, I've been listening to 6 music at work today" (good lad, I've managed to transfer some taste into my offspring) "...and they kept banging on about how brilliant Geordie vision is and how Love Will Tear us Apart, and She's lost Control are probably 2 of the finest tracks to come out of Manchester. Dad, why are they confusing Newcastle with Manchester?"
Oh bollocks bollocks bollocks, where did I go wrong???
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Mazrim wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:I like this site and the people who put a lot of effort in to make it happen. But I have this feeling the thing that made it so popular so fast will also be it's to downfall. It's shame and I hope I'm wrong. Fwiw I'll continue to post now and then.

Thank you for you concern. We're really only interested in talking about Villa and whatever other bullshit occurs to fans. If you're just here to talk about the takeover and feel cheated that something may or not happen, well that's just too bad.

The new mods know next to fuck all about what's happening behind the scenes so we're all in the same boat. Maybe everybody kicking the shit out of this site can relax now and find a new plaything. It's getting a bit boring to be honest.
I personally hope all the Villa fan sites can appreciate eachother and coexist in a common love of Aston Villa and come and go where they please. There are a lot of excellent sites dedicated to this great and noble club and there's room for everybody. This site does not and will not depend on ITK hearsay to exist.

I appreciate there will be piss taking and that's fine. Water off a duck's back.
As you were.

That's not quite true... I don't even know that much Laughing
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Sid O wrote:It is obvious that there is a common denominator. Trotters caused all the trouble in the first place. He left the forum and it thrived. Then he returned and fucked it up. He is the reason that Eastie and PDC have left.

:shock:
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensitive Sid Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:17 pm

kimbo wrote:
Sid O wrote:It is obvious that there is a common denominator. Trotters caused all the trouble in the first place. He left the forum and it thrived. Then he returned and fucked it up. He is the reason that Eastie and PDC have left.

:shock:
Don't be a twat.
Sensitive Sid
Sensitive Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensitive Sid Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:20 pm

The site is dying. Its being run by a control freak.
Sensitive Sid
Sensitive Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Sid O wrote:The site is dying. Its being run by a control freak.

I didnt know you was running it Wink

Only joking!

Best luck to eastie and PDC in the future and hope they werent forced to leave due to the takeover rumours! Best luck to the new people in charge as well!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/11125696/Randy-Lerner-ready-to-cut-his-losses-with-100m-Aston-Villa-sale.html
lukevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Shame to hear about Eastie and PDC, may I wish them all the best! At the same time I'd like to congratulate the new Mods!

Sorry if I'm a tad late haha. UTV
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensitive Sid Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:28 pm

You now have a site run by H&V, plus Trotters.
Sensitive Sid
Sensitive Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Sid O wrote:You now have a site run by H&V, plus Trotters.
Check our Eric Bantona over here
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next