The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+97
Rawlie
TED
Morgan Villa
Billy Walker
avfcjoe
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
supermon
LVBrit
Denis_B
Olofsbeard
gaffer85
Poseidon
BournVilla
JCH
switters
jeffvilla
Villa jimmy
Dek of Villa
ROTTERDAM1982
Thabucks
Wigteke
lukevilla
gdav
NARLA24
Tomy-Flemba
'Chick' Deacy
Alpe_DHuez
EbeneezerGoode
Sensitive Sid
Villarocks666
Saunders
Olof Mellberg
Army villain
gdale1
casy1874
Malandro
banneruk
Trezzy
Steveallen79
Vasher
ember
bruka
Green Villan
Kaz
De Kuip
Coseley Villa
CoE82
DaveAV1
Trotters
RoyRace
Leafs1201
VillaBill
viva_la_amo
mrshnn
Wookster
CTVillan
AVit
GadgetMan
R1chuk
ejs1111
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Saunders82
keithj
Keyser Soze
Wriggle
philvilla
Synopsis
heystally!
Jae1411
The Utterer
Barton82
Kakacroom
thetrees
pcfbavfcoman
kimbo
Morpheus
Villa_Dan
omariqy
villabromsgrove
South London Villan
danclare82
DelboyVilla
bazzah
HarryAVFC
Jo64
Angel of Haarlem
TheLeftSide
Dions_Bald_Head
Mazrim
Fpuppys
andrew24561
Mr T
Chrissylee1111
AVFClee
UnclePanda
pablo23uk
AstonThriller
101 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Mazrim Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:12 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Just popped in - are we all back to deciding that the takeover isn't taking place & that we'll be relegated by Christmas?

Popcorn

Who said anything about relegation? Takeover was always a non starter. It's one mans sources word.

Your skepticism makes it a non starter? I'm skeptical but only because I don't know know what's happening behind the scenes. Which us the same as you I reckon. I don't know how anybody can rule anything out or guarantee anything unless they know better.
Mazrim
Mazrim

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by TheLeftSide Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Oh and it's just a picture, there's no words with it so maybe it's not the picture the original poster was talking about earlier.

I would have thought if ellison were there, and there were many people taking photos then it wouldn't take one of them people over 24 hours to leak a photo somewhere.

Non starter for me
TheLeftSide
TheLeftSide

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:13 pm

TheLeftSide wrote:The picture upload on h&v is strange, it's not by the guy who said he had the picture, it seems to be a random photo with no clear ellison in sight not even a lookalike, it's not from the area of the ground I'd expect to see Ellison and lastly and most importantly I can't see a bloke with some fit babes with him as was reported when the bloke said everyone was taking photos of him.

It's all about the fit babes, I feel let down Very Happy

I strongly suspect that photo is a pisstake.
Mazrim
Mazrim

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Mazrim wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Just popped in - are we all back to deciding that the takeover isn't taking place & that we'll be relegated by Christmas?

Popcorn

Who said anything about relegation? Takeover was always a non starter. It's one mans sources word.

Your skepticism makes it a non starter? I'm skeptical but only because I don't know know what's happening behind the scenes. Which us the same as you I reckon. I don't know how anybody can rule anything out or guarantee anything unless they know better.

Fair enough.
viva_la_amo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Mr T wrote:Do you realise this page said we were being taken over back in April its September and were know where nearer a takeover we have become so desperate were starting the Larry rumours again

You're incredibly tiresome. Not only have you mentioned in all your posts here, you've also had a pop at my personal twitter account. We get it you don't think its hapening.

The thread is staying open for those that DO wish to discuss it (even if it's not true) we're up for sale FACT. So until we either get sold or RL comes out and says we're not for sale, we carry on, irrespective of yours or anybody else's opinion that only posts on one thread and offer nothing else to the site. So post away, we hear you loud and clear, but it doesnt and won't alter anything, so don't waste your finger energy in typing if all you've got to say is it's not happening....

There's murder, terriorism and many MANY more terrible things going on in the world and yet you want to waste your time and ours on moaning about people having a laugh. NOBODY thinks Ellison is going to buy villa. So either contribute to the discussion or take your comments elsewhere. Cheers
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:29 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:
Trotters wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:

I'm not knocking the "site", i'm knocking the ignorant posters on it VB Very Happy . Same with them clowns on VT..constantly yapping away about this forum which only reveals how threatened they are by it.

What makes me laugh with Horns & Vuvuzelas is that so many of their regular members try so hard to suck up to people like Woodhall and their mods yet behind their backs in the private forums those same people are laughing at their own members with threads called:

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Image51

They criticise this place yet they charge people to have access to areas where that kind of behaviour is openly encouraged.

Charming people.  

So you respect all sites yet refer to them as Horns & Vuvezelas?

Nice.

Please show me one single instance where I have stated I respect H&V.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:31 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:A source close to the club has told me that the a takeover has been agreed and I believe this to be true.

A source close to the club has told me that a takeover has been agreed and I will shoot myself if it's not true.

See the difference?

Not really no, because PDC isn't actually going to shoot himself. Get over it. You dont beleive him, that's fine, he doesn't care, neither does anybody in fact. I don't believe its happening either, but I'll contribute and use the thread for what it is, a bit of HARMLESS fun. If PDC wishes to stand by his info, good and so what?!

Far more things to be bothered by. This is my suggestion. Those that wish to post and have fun speculating carry on and fill your boots and those that don't, simply don't post about it. It's that simple. Go sleep you're girlfriend/boyfriend, watch a movie, it's just a thread on a small site on a MASSIVE Internet.

Really strange mentality, one I'll never get. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1558371468 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 50815218
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Viva, what's the difference between stating "FACT" and making an exaggerated statement that "I'll shoot myself with an elephant gun if this isn't true". Apart from one being an obnoxious "look at me, I'm right, you're wrong, fuck you" type thing and the other being a bit self deprecating humour?

You've stated things as fact in here that you cannot justify. You've stated things you've heard that you 100% from unfathomably shitty sources yet you feel that is your right but will not extend that same right to others without the need to continually make comment that borders on calling people liars.

It's beyond me why you even come in here if you're that certain that the info is wrong, that the discussion is wrong, that it's all bollocks.

Unless, maybe....perhaps....you find this place much more fun than anywhere else but you just can't quite bring yourself to admit it so have to carry on being a clown.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:46 pm

TheEgo wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:A source close to the club has told me that the a takeover has been agreed and I believe this to be true.

A source close to the club has told me that a takeover has been agreed and I will shoot myself if it's not true.

See the difference?

Not really no, because PDC isn't actually going to shoot himself. Get over it. You dont beleive him, that's fine, he doesn't care, neither does anybody in fact. I don't believe its happening either, but I'll contribute and use the thread for what it is, a bit of HARMLESS fun. If PDC wishes to stand by his info, good and so what?!

Far more things to be bothered by. This is my suggestion. Those that wish to post and have fun speculating  carry on and fill your boots and those that don't, simply don't post about it. It's that simple. Go sleep you're girlfriend/boyfriend, watch a movie, it's just a thread on a small site on a MASSIVE Internet.

Really strange mentality, one I'll never get. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1558371468 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 50815218

Good points made mate. I agree with you. I'm only replying to posts about the ITK discussion and giving my view on why some might have a dig. I'm not going on about anything. Why does everybody get so defensive?As you said it's just a forum. You should be happy I'm contributing.
viva_la_amo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Trotters wrote:Viva, what's the difference between stating "FACT" and making an exaggerated statement that "I'll shoot myself with an elephant gun if this isn't true". Apart from one being an obnoxious "look at me, I'm right, you're wrong, fuck you" type thing and the other being a bit self deprecating humour?

You've stated things as fact in here that you cannot justify. You've stated things you've heard that you 100% from unfathomably shitty sources yet you feel that is your right but will not extend that same right to others without the need to continually make comment that borders on calling people liars.

It's beyond me why you even come in here if you're that certain that the info is wrong, that the discussion is wrong, that it's all bollocks.

Unless, maybe....perhaps....you find this place much more fun than anywhere else but you just can't quite bring yourself to admit it so have to carry on being a clown.  

Listen yeah. I'm sorry for whatever I've said today which seems to have riled you and theEgo. Also sorry if I mentioned anything as fact when clearly I'm non the wiser.

I have no idea why I'm being called a clown. Seriously I've just been chatting with you guys. What's going on?

I like posting on here. I've never said otherwise.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:53 pm

When you say "here", you mean "this thread"
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Trotters wrote:When you say "here", you mean "this thread"

It's the only one that's ever really active and a topic which I find the most interesting.

That and the top Tottyy one which I like to browse lol
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:05 am

viva_la_amo wrote:
TheEgo wrote:

See the difference?

Far more things to be bothered by. This is my suggestion. Those that wish to post and have fun speculating  carry on and fill your boots and those that don't, simply don't post about it. It's that simple. Go sleep you're girlfriend/boyfriend, watch a movie, it's just a thread on a small site on a MASSIVE Internet.

Good points made mate. I agree with you.  I'm only replying to posts about the ITK discussion and giving my view on why some might have a dig. I'm not going on about anything. Why does everybody get so defensive?As you said it's just a forum. You should be happy I'm contributing.

Not defensive mate, the written form doesn't convey tone and delivery. The post was in reply to you, buy spoken in genera terms. It's a fun thread and a place to gossip to your hearts content, we all love a good gossip. You just get a few that come on and feel the need to point out that the x amount of pages isn't true and not going to happen....If they bother to read, they'll see it's mostly tongue on cheek. As I said, lots more in life to be riled and annoyed by.

As for "I shoud be happy you comtribute" I wouldn't go that far Bash haha! Maybe venture out of this thread on occasion and see what else the site offers.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:08 am

TheEgo wrote:

See the difference?

Right I'm going to have my two pennies worth here.

This is an Internet forum right?

A place where people are supposedly allowed to post their opinion without due obstruction particularly on this site where the mods have gone to great pains to suggest exactly that. I am right in saying that?

So if a poster comes on this site and actually posts his opinion then it should be respected as much as anyone else's even though it doesn't follow the moderation party line. If it doesn't and a poster is then told to go and sleep with their partner or watch a movie instead of being allowed to voice that opinion then this site isn't exactly following it's own rules and is being highly hypocritical.

You simply cannot have a banner over a site shouting free speech for all and then continue to ridicule a poster or posters who so far have proven to be right.

I haven't seen the majority of posters stating that PDC is a bad person lacking integrity, not at all which seems to be the stock response from certain moderators on here. Generally speaking most posters have said that they disagree with his information and then are told to post in another thread or not at all.

If you the moderators are going to flag wave this site on the basis of freedom of speech within site rules then practice what you preach.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:12 am

Top post Morpheus. You missed out being called a clown by the mods Wink

Now somebody is going to post that I love being the victim. Lol
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

Fair comment Morph

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:16 am

viva_la_amo wrote:Top post Morpheus. You missed out being called a clown by the mods Wink

Now somebody is going to post that I love being the victim. Lol
Are you Mystic Meg Viva ? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:20 am

Morpheus wrote:
So if a poster comes on this site and actually posts his opinion then it should be respected as much as anyone else's....

This is true enough but, provided someone is posting respectfully, why should anyone else further dictate how those posts are worded? But Viva has shifted from calling people outright liars to now suggesting how some should word their posts.

He is a hypocrite. He slags ITK yet has waved the ITK FACT flag himself on occasion and has been embarrassed by it yet continues on his tirade. He is less than respectful in his posts yet demands others carefully consider the wording of theirs.

You get the respect you show. In his case, he gets very little.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:25 am

Morpheus wrote:
TheEgo wrote:

See the difference?

Right I'm going to have my two pennies worth here.

This is an Internet forum right?

A place where people are supposedly allowed to post their opinion without due obstruction particularly on this site where the mods have gone to great pains to suggest exactly that. I am right in saying that?

So if a poster comes on this site and actually posts his opinion then it should be respected as much as anyone else's even though it doesn't follow the moderation party line. If it doesn't and a poster is then told to go and sleep with their partner or watch a movie instead of being allowed to voice that opinion then this site isn't exactly following it's own rules and is being highly hypocritical.

You simply cannot have a banner over a site shouting free speech for all and then continue to ridicule a poster or posters who so far have proven to be right.

I haven't seen the majority of posters stating that PDC is a bad person lacking integrity, not at all which seems to be the stock response from certain moderators on here. Generally speaking most posters have said that they disagree with his information and then are told to post in another thread or not at all.

If you the moderators are going to flag wave this site on the basis of freedom of speech within site rules then practice what you preach.

I'll have my tuppence worth in reply. I'm allowed an opinion too, being a mod doesn't remove that privilege. My opinion stands if your sole purpose is to come on here and say repeatedly it's not happening and never post anywhere else (and bare in mind that I was speaking generally) then go and do something else. It's not an order it's MY opinion as a poster. Where is the "stock response" by mods suggesting the MAJORTIY feel PDC is a bad person? No mod has said that. I feel one or two posters come on here, throw in a negative comment and leave, I'm allowed to say thats pointless as much as you are Morph. If I was speaking purely as a mod, I could just ban said individuals. I like to avoid that. As I said it is my opinion, nothing else. I said im not convinced its happening so it's hardly saying you can't say that, just don't limit it to that.

My view is there's much better things to be doing in the world than taking the time to try and cause offence. My comments are aimed at those individuals and I speak as my own man. You don't have to agree with it and that IS freedom of speech.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:55 am

Back on topic....someone who posts on Horns sent me the photo of Ellison.

Apparently someone in the Trinity got a photo of Ellison with bit of top totty in the executive box and showed the bloke he was sat next to who also reckoned it was Ellison. By the looks of it, he just aimed his phone at the executive boxes and took a photo. Nothing at all to see.

We were also told that Ellison was at the Hull game last year but the bloke who told us that also told us that he had Grant Holt as a source and said that Lambert had cleared out his desk....we all know he was full of shit.

Anyway, here's the photo:

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 10646810
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Haarlem Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:57 am

It does not help that this site broadcast information about a takeover on Twitter. It suggests information is official from the site and opens up the site to question and attack when it does not come true. Already this site has a reputation because of information and has made itself a target.

This is my first post, sorry for my poor English. I am foreign :)
Angel of Haarlem
Angel of Haarlem

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:00 am

Trotters wrote:Back on topic....someone who posts on Horns sent me the photo of Ellison.

Apparently someone in the Trinity got a photo of Ellison with bit of top totty in the executive box and showed the bloke he was sat next to who also reckoned it was Ellison. By the looks of it, he just aimed his phone at the executive boxes and took a photo. Nothing at all to see.

We were also told that Ellison was at the Hull game last year but the bloke who told us that also told us that he had Grant Holt as a source and said that Lambert had cleared out his desk....we all know he was full of shit.

Anyway, here's the photo:

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 10646810

Omg that box where the three Asian guys are standing was where I was. Someone from the trinity jumped up and punched one of the guys. It all nearly kicked off.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:01 am

No. We apologise for sharing information on a number of platforms. And apologise for the use of the This Is The Official Villa Twitter Page hashtag.
Bash
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Haarlem Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:06 am

I'm sorry, maybe my English made that point difficult to understand. I mean official from this forum and not the club.
Angel of Haarlem
Angel of Haarlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:09 am

I am sure if Ellison was to have a box at VP it would not be there, at the end of the Trinity. Unless he loves the fact that he would be so close to the glorious, never to be bettered behind the goal stand that is our glorious Holte End Very Happy AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 50815218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next