The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+102
Kaz
mrshnn
Wigteke
marcxc1983
omariqy
Zidane
pcfbavfcoman
supermon
GodzoneVilla
BournVilla
Villa1967
Saunders
Withes Sweatbands
Leafs1201
Southern Villan
DancinPete
Mikethevillan
Olof Mellberg
Longboy
Jimmycarr
Jae1411
DN1982
allseasmarine
viva_la_amo
philvilla
mini_ beest
Sky
tbarrules
switters
banneruk
roba19
jvilla
Synopsis
Trinity Kid
pooligan
DaveAV1
AVFClee
Saunders82
upthevilla76
ejs1111
Army villain
Malandro
StringGhost
jeffvilla
The Utterer
DelboyVilla
Heisenberg
Mr T
johnny noodles
Villarocks666
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
bazzah
James_Curtis
Steveallen79
danclare82
adamvilla51
Chrissylee1111
RoyRace
mickeywya
HarryAVFC
USVillan
StevieAVFC14
Trezzy
sligolion
Mazrim
edwarfa1
lukevilla
Billy Walker
Fpuppys
UnclePanda
gdav
heystally!
Tomy-Flemba
Dions_Bald_Head
De Kuip
Morgan Villa
ember
Alpe_DHuez
Jpmangel
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
davevilla
Green Villan
Denis_B
South London Villan
KMitch
smoke
My Old Man
Villa_Dan
Morpheus
CTVillan
Kakacroom
Coseley Villa
Keyser Soze
VillaBill
phil__
GadgetMan
kimbo
Trotters
villabromsgrove
LVBrit
TheLeftSide
B62 Villa
106 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:57 am

Obviously, allseamarine you are just posting here to be negative and to slag us all off. So, if that is the case do us all a massive favor.... Go back to where you came from, obscurity, and try your best to stay there for some time. Get a life son. The World is bigger than the internet. You will find out one day, when you eventually grow a pair. :wanker:

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:24 am

No! He needs to stay. He has a brother on the NASDAQ so he will know everything*

*Assuming his brother knows exactly what companies to look for movement on.
*Assuming it's an Tech company that's involved with a takeover
*Assuming that it's not a private deal unconnected with a company
*Assuming his brother gives a shit.
*Assuming his brother even likes him.
*Assuming he has a brother.
*Trollolololololololol.
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:19 am

I'm not sure how you can be "on the Nasdaq"? I mean can you be on the FTSE, the Dow Jones or the Dax? If our new friend's brother is going to be on anything though, I'm pretty sure it would be the CAC :)
DaveAV1

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:12 am

allseasmarine wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:9am................................... Very Happy Might be a time to watch SSN. If there is to be a conference then it will be early. Could be an interesting week or maybe two.
Enjoy, it's been emotional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3Jh5qRDMo

you guys are full of shite!
six times you have claimed to be ITK.
you've lost all credibility!
your just fishing for info because you know f**K all.

i however have a brother that works on the Nasdaq.
there have been enquiries,
but No Offers!

I may be wrong but this what I think allseasmarine meant to say:

As time goes by it does start to look like PDC's source may be wrong and some might feel the sites credibility may be affected by this. Some posts can also give a slight impression of clutching at straws.

He also kindly shared some potential ITK - something that this site encourages if done in a correct manner.

Have a good day Scarf Waving
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:36 am

Possibly Viva, but then he should of said that huh?!

Starting with "you guys are full of shit"
Isn't going to go down well in any forum anywhere (maybe a farmers forum? Perhaps that's what you meant? Makes sense now! All out of shit, sorry dude)

Thanks for your input though Very Happy
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:02 am

TheEgo wrote:Possibly Viva, but then he should of said that huh?!

Starting with "you guys are full of shit"
Isn't going to go down well in any forum anywhere (maybe a farmers forum? Perhaps that's what you meant? Makes sense now! All out of shit, sorry dude)

Thanks for your input though Very Happy

Very true but somes times a valid point can get lost due to other unnecessary statements. I know from experience lol
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:29 am

It's a shame really. As far as I know, there aren't many places that are willing to discuss a takeover because that's a TBAR thing and other forums seem to be in denial about it all.

But then, I suppose the poor North Koreans are told to ignore how much fun the South Koreans are having. Same thing.

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 404689_252183304850400_100001761972963_588139_911909276_n
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:34 am

I wouldn't say denial trotters it's more of a case of having no real information on the takeover and the speculation, rumours getting out of control.

viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:36 am

Well the proof of the pudding will be in the next few weeks?

But I cannot understand why people get so pissed off if people who get given information pass it on and it proves to be wrong? When this happens people start to behave like 3 year olds and have tantrums, start name calling and threaten never to darken our doors again? Quite pathetic really, if you feel that strongly my suggestion would be leave now, it will save the rest of us normal logical folks from watching the expected embarrassing displays from so called adults!
DelboyVilla

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:41 am

I recall signing up to a certain forum on the back of an ITK statement that Juninho was coming to Villa.

Bash

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:44 am

DelboyVilla wrote:Well the proof of the pudding will be in the next few weeks?

But I cannot understand why people get so pissed off if people who get given information pass it on and it proves to be wrong? When this happens people start to behave like 3 year olds and have tantrums, start name calling and threaten never to darken our doors again? Quite pathetic really, if you feel that strongly my suggestion would be leave now, it will save the rest of us normal logical folks from watching the expected embarrassing displays from so called adults!

I think saying you would shoot yourself if it doesn't happen is a little different to just passing on information but I see where you are coming from mate.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:44 am

viva_la_amo wrote:I wouldn't say denial trotters it's more of a case of having no real information on the takeover and the speculation, rumours getting out of control.

Is the difference between a "rumour" and "information" the source of that rumour/information?

Say for example you were on twitter and Incog said xyz. Rumour or info?
But what if xyz came from someone in the upper levels at Villa? Rumour or info?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:46 am

Trotters wrote:I recall signing up to a certain forum on the back of an ITK statement that Juninho was coming to Villa.

Bash

He did come to the Villa but only had a cup of tea and biscuit and then got on his bike out of there? I'll get my coat
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:47 am

The telegraph I tells yer will be the one to watch, think Fox uses them to leak info. Delph to be offered proper wages also, none of this says Lerner to me, not a sniff - owner in name only I reckon...
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:51 am

Proper wages. Hahahahaha.

I'd like to be earning half the insulting shit that was rumoured to be on offer to Grealish.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:52 am

viva_la_amo wrote:
DelboyVilla wrote:Well the proof of the pudding will be in the next few weeks?

I think saying you would shoot yourself if it doesn't happen is a little different to just passing on information but I see where you are coming from mate.

What I am saying is that if people aren't mature enough to handle the nature of gossip and itk info then they need to re-think why they are reading a speculation thread? I imagine these people are sitting at their screens poking themselves in the eye with a sharp pencil?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:53 am

jvilla wrote:The telegraph I tells yer will be the one to watch, think Fox uses them to leak info. Delph to be offered proper wages also, none of this says Lerner to me, not a sniff - owner in name only I reckon...
Interesting post …. Lerner, owner in name only …. Lambert, manager in name only …. what do you guys reckon?
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:55 am

jvilla wrote:The telegraph I tells yer will be the one to watch, think Fox uses them to leak info. Delph to be offered proper wages also, none of this says Lerner to me, not a sniff - owner in name only I reckon...

Even our leaks are more high brow this year. None of your tabloid rubbish for us anymore!! Dancing Banana
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:03 am

I thought that, too. I wonder if Fox will have to leak elsewhere. Can't see the Telegraph giving too much of a shit about a midlands team. At least for now! :)
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:08 am

Trotters wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:I wouldn't say denial trotters it's more of a case of having no real information on the takeover and the speculation, rumours getting out of control.

Is the difference between a "rumour" and "information" the source of that rumour/information?

Say for example you were on twitter and Incog said xyz. Rumour or info?
But what if xyz came from someone in the upper levels at Villa? Rumour or info?

Good point. I think maybe some sites only look at media related news that you can link to rather than just randoms on twitter. Whether journalists know more than the randoms is another topic all together.

Anyway hopefully we hear something in the next few weeks based on what PDCs source told us and if not at least we have had a promising start to the season and still have the return of Bentake to look forward to.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:19 am

I love that we link a communist  dictatorship with take over at villa park. Beggars belief that we should be so lucky, we all know that more information comes out of North Korea. Sorry in a snarky mood today.

The take over will happen when it happens, if there is some information leaked that lets hear it, if not let us focus all our  attention on support the boys on Saturday, and giving  the reds a good hiding. Anyone driving to the match bring some spare wheels ahh ahh calm down. afro afro afro afro afro
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul mcgrath(GOD) Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:27 am

Yeh I'm more optimistic now then 6 weeks ago with delph and grealish getting new contracts.The solid signings we have made,and tom fox coming in and also the points we have picked up from the first 3 games.Everything looks quite rosy.
Paul mcgrath(GOD)

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:30 am

Interesting you say that as I posted some info on the Grealish thread yesterday AM saying he'd been offered a deal and it would all be sorted. The mail then ran with the same info on the evenimg. Given that info I got seems to bang on, i'll also share what else was said (I didn't see fit before as it seems a little out there)

Paul Lambert is a the front for the club to keep the status quo, but Keane is far more involved than any of us would imagine. It goes as far as picking the team. What do we all make to that? Discuss...
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:33 am

That could change of course over our next set of fixtures or we could gain even more momentum with several more unexpected results.

I'm going to wait until Christmas before I think the mantra at the club has changed.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:34 am

allseasmarine wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:9am................................... Very Happy Might be a time to watch SSN. If there is to be a conference then it will be early. Could be an interesting week or maybe two.
Enjoy, it's been emotional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3Jh5qRDMo

you guys are full of shite!
six times you have claimed to be ITK.
you've lost all credibility!
your just fishing for info because you know f**K all.

i however have a brother that works on the Nasdaq.
there have been enquiries,
but No Offers!

And of course the club will keep him up to date with everything due to his importance Rolling Eyes
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next