The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+88
Trentvilla
Sutherland
Poseidon
Tomy-Flemba
Coseley Villa
DaveAV1
KMitch
switters
Sky
LVBrit
gaffer85
AVit
Superfowler07
Malandro
Suits
Mr Beast
stewiek
Steveallen79
villashrew
omariqy
tidders
supermon
Jim
Andyh
Trezzy
tbarrules
DelboyVilla
Kaz
pablo23uk
davevilla
clarryblue
jd
Morgan Villa
gdav
Southern Villan
ejs1111
R1chuk
Villarocks666
CoE82
Olof Mellberg
danclare82
chrisw1
Villa_Dan
Saunders
jvilla
Synopsis
B62 Villa
Dazzle
DN1982
banneruk
ember
Green Villan
Chrissylee1111
De Kuip
The Utterer
Mr T
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
roba19
Alpe_DHuez
George
RoyRace
bazzah
Heisenberg
TheLeftSide
Mazrim
CTVillan
VillaBill
andrew24561
Keyser Soze
heystally!
Wriggle
viva_la_amo
GadgetMan
UnclePanda
Dions_Bald_Head
villabromsgrove
Morpheus
Kakacroom
DR Peters
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
kimbo
StevieAVFC14
My Old Man
River
HarryAVFC
GodzoneVilla
lukevilla
92 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? Empty Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by lukevilla Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:52 pm

I saw it with gabby signing a new contract and hopfull of delph, grealish etc signing new deals!
lukevilla

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by GodzoneVilla Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:17 pm

One thing for sure - we haven't looked as attractive to investors as we do tonight for a long time.
GodzoneVilla

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Will Grealish sign up being left on the bench for 90 mins?
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:34 pm

I think Delph will sign up. Don't think Vlaar will though.

I see hes out for a few weeks again. Massive injury problems he has
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by River Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:25 am

HarryAVFC wrote:Will Grealish sign up being left on the bench for 90 mins?

I think so. The fact he is a member of the 1st team squad now is surely enough. Plus he loves the club
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:34 am

Grealish signing might entail him seeking the services of a decent barber afro
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieAVFC14 Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:39 am

I have it on great authority from a source I trust impeccably that changes are about to be made, it is just a matter of dotting the i and crossing the t's, so it would seem PDC has been spot on
StevieAVFC14

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:42 am

I sure hope you're right Stevie.
kimbo
kimbo

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by GodzoneVilla Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:06 am

StevieAVFC14 wrote:I have it on great authority from a source I trust impeccably that changes are about to be made, it is just a matter of dotting the i and crossing the t's, so it would seem PDC has been spot on

Wouldn't that make it such a perfect start to the season. The team playing collectively (which is the most important thing for me - because takeover or not this has to happen), a new CEO off the field who can hopefully start bringing in the money, and finally an end to the reign of Randy.  I so hope you're right Stevie (and PDC!)  UTV Scarf Waving
GodzoneVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:41 am

It'd be perfect if they announced it today....TBAR has been officially open 6 months! :)
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by pcfbavfcoman Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:57 am

Great result yesterday, as to the FFP was watching Andy Gray and Keys on a programe for Bein sports here in Oman on Friday night and they interviewed this guy a lawyer on there show, he was either Dutch , Belgium and he stated that his company were going to take on EUFA over FFP, funny enough Villa were one of the teams he mentioned that FFP was holding back.
pcfbavfcoman

Back to top Go down

Post by DR Peters Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:28 am

I would not be surprised if the reason its taking so long to cross the i's and dot the t's is that the new owners have had lawyers crawling all over FFP to figure out the legallity of it and if it stand up in court - which I don't see how it can as its both anti competitive and restriction of trade.

On a non take over note (sorry) I am starting to think Roy Keane has had a bigger impact on the players than he is being given credit for. Our midfield and defence look solid and organised, the players seem to know what is expected of them and they no linger look terrified to have the ball.
DR Peters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:40 am

Great result always knew we would scalp a few in these big games but didn't think this soon if we can sort our home form we could have a great season
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 am

DR Peters wrote:I would not be surprised if the reason its taking so long to cross the i's and dot the t's is that the new owners have had lawyers crawling all over FFP to figure out the legallity of it and if it stand up in court - which I don't see how it can as its both anti competitive and restriction of trade.

On a non take over note (sorry) I am starting to think Roy Keane has had a bigger impact on the players than he is being given credit for. Our midfield and defence look solid and organised, the players seem to know what is expected of them and they no linger look terrified to have the ball.

Happy birthday for later in the week, mate!

We were discussing yesterday about delays in the takeover and wonder if Lerner is playing hardball over certain terms and conditions. Maybe something like the Doug Ellis stand not being renamed whilst the old fella is still gracing us with his presence; minimum investment spend; Lambert/Keane's future. Who knows?

And, yes, Keane's fingerprints are all over this start to the season. No clearer evidence than Senderboss kicking lumps out of Balotelli and putting his head right out of the game.
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:35 am

That's a very good point concerning Keane, Senderos and Balotelli Trotters.

However the very presence of Hutton and Senderos will have given us a much harder edge this season and when Benteke comes back we will be able to bully teams even more.

Watching us yesterday on sky apart from the first 10-15 minutes where we played some nice footy it reminded me of Stoke under Pulis.

Oppressive defending and not allowing the other team to play their game.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:01 am

We've been too nice for too long, I'm okay with us doing a bit of bullying Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 3769219917
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:08 am

Happy half birthday TBAR. cheers

I'm still buzzing from yesterday's result, who wouldn't want to buy that claret and blue club who are second in the best and richest league in the world?
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:26 am

Anyone else noticed that the sky is green, the grass blue & water's flowing upwards - even my kids are playing happily together oblivious to the fact that it's a Sunday morning...
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:35 am

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Anyone else noticed that the sky is green, the grass blue & water's flowing upwards - even my kids are playing happily together oblivious to the fact that it's a Sunday morning...
Let's enjoy it before our inevitable return to reality.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:41 am

HarryAVFC wrote:Will Grealish sign up being left on the bench for 90 mins?

of course he will. hes 18. not a 25 year old regular who has been dropped!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:42 am

kimbo wrote:We've been too nice for too long, I'm okay with us doing a bit of bullying Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 3769219917
Just to clarify my comments weren't meant to be a criticism, in fact quite the opposite. Fully agree we've been 'too nice for too long' and we needed to add a bit of steel to our play which we have now done.

As a consequence we won't be anyone's push overs this season and that alone should gain us a few extra points.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:48 am

Just feels like Keano's given some players the courage to bully-up a bit. If Jack-Be-Nimble is going to be skipping past defenders then he's going to need some serious enforces to protect those lilly-white pipe-cleaners of his.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Morpheus wrote:
kimbo wrote:We've been too nice for too long, I'm okay with us doing a bit of bullying Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 3769219917
Just to clarify my comments weren't meant to be a criticism, in fact quite the opposite. Fully agree we've been 'too nice for too long' and we needed to add a bit of steel to our play which we have now done.

As a consequence we won't be anyone's push overs this season and that alone should gain us a few extra points.

I was agreeing with you :)
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Trotters wrote:It'd be perfect if they announced it today....TBAR has been officially open 6 months! :)

Happy 6 month Birthday TBAR Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Beer Drink here's to many more Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? 3769219917
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:34 pm

Me too, we needed some 'edge' love it. Massively happy with our start. Takeover would just cap it all now. Make it so football gods...
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next