The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ?

+37
villajk
danclare82
gdav
Dansvilla75
DaveAV1
Gordonsleftboot
Boldfinger
achilles
Mr_Spadge
Leafs1201
Morpheus
NARLA24
Wriggle
Cha Ching
banneruk
deadbuzzardalive
thinlizzy
UnclePanda
Dazzle
AstonThriller
4BetLite
DelboyVilla
lukevilla
VillaBill
Kakacroom
HarryAVFC
Andyh
Villa_Dan
jvilla
avfc forever
gaffer85
Rawlie
smetro
De Kuip
Trotters
BillytheKid
Dions_Bald_Head
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ?

Post by De Kuip Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Trotters wrote:Is it just me, or do SkySports get their news from Catch-Up?

From Ray Wilkins I believe..........
De Kuip
De Kuip

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? - Page 5 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ?

Post by DelboyVilla Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Raymundo 'Dear Friend' Wilkins.

Rocket Polisher!!!!
DelboyVilla

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? - Page 5 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Off topic but if you fancy a laugh read this while we await the appointment of RDM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36428467

"I'll wait and see. I want to get into it again. I don't find it hard at all to get another job," the former Aston Villa and Norwich boss told BBC Sport.

Classic from Lambert lol!
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:21 pm

RDM and Clarke is a class pairing, really getting excited now to see what type of players we attract and our prospects of winning the Championship would love that!! UTV! Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:09 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:DBH yes no one's running the club? The appointment of a manager and assistant was all completed by the fairies????

I think this confirms the takeover too, especially as Hollis stated this was the hold up??

You know I was referring to footballing matters you little teaser.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Im very happy with Di Matteo and, even more so with Steve Clarke as assistant. I think it could be massive for this club.

Cant wait for the new season now!!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Good signings.

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:04 pm

I hope everyone one of us who can make it to Villa Park this season as much as possible will make the effort and show just how fookin big this club is even in the Championship at the dawn of this new REAL bright era awaiting us UTV!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:05 pm

I'm not going to lie, the prospect of RDM wasn't that appealing to me a few weeks ago. I've since warmed to the idea of RDM and now throwing Clarke into the mix as well, I'm feeling very happy with the decision. Both men have had their share of successes and failures in football and will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience that will be unrivaled in the Championship (not counting Rafa). If Dr. Tony puts his money where his mouth is, there are some exciting times ahead, boys!!!

Welcome Roberto and Steve!!! UTV!!!
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:27 pm

De Kuip wrote:Exciting times fellow Villans - funny how there seems to be a distinct lack of doom mongers on here lately Laughing at You Laughing at You

I know it's great Very Happy
gaffer85
gaffer85

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:16 pm

Im sticking to my guns - I wish Roberto the best of luck and hope he proves a masterstroke.

However I think he will prove to be another weak and spineless manager and prolong our stay in the championship.
smetro
smetro

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? - Page 5 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:22 pm

smetro wrote:Im sticking to my guns - I wish Roberto the best of luck and hope he proves a masterstroke.

However I think he will prove to be another weak and spineless manager and prolong our stay in the championship.

Yes he might be weak and spineless but he also might be the best thing since sliced bread, we won't know unless we try can't be worse than the last five years anyway and he is born winner which can't hurt
UTV Scarf Waving
gaffer85
gaffer85

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Express reporting it now too

Here
Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:30 pm

Wriggle wrote:Express reporting it now too

Here

Are they:

"ROBERTO DI MATTEO has been appointed as the new manager of Aston Villa, according to reports. "

Looks like they have lifted the bbc report to me, hardly 'reporting' it are they?

There is no official release regarding this appointment which is just weird. It's not even on The Sun website, and they 'broke' the RDM news the other day!
Not suggesting it won't happen, but never known this happen before, no official statement from club?

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:49 pm

It's going to be announced officially tomorrow according to most reports. Just formalities in the contract that need sorting out.
deadbuzzardalive

Next Villa Manager - Who WILL it be ? - Page 5 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Pete Colley on SSN said today expect an announcement in the morning from the club regarding RDM as manager.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5