The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Villa_Dan Sun May 22, 2016 1:33 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Is it true that in the article about Xia today he is only worth £400 million? I hope he is worth shit load more than that!

Think you got the wrong end of the stick - he presented the journo with a check worth ¥4.1bn which is £400m which he got after selling 1 company - Teamex - as proof that he has funds. That £400m is, apparently, sitting in a bank account to be spent and that is how he readily had access to the funds for the purchase of AVFC.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by The Utterer Sun May 22, 2016 1:34 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Is it true that in the article about Xia today he is only worth £400 million? I hope he is worth shit load more than that!

From what i read i meant he had many private companies one of which he sold recently for 430m. It is directly from this 430m that he will be paying for Villa. HOWEVER he has many more private businesses too! So the 430m is just basically free cash whereas he has much more tied up in assets. Also he is about to purchase another huge company for 3.5bn!! So no it is nowhere near all he's worth.
The Utterer
The Utterer

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 22, 2016 1:37 pm

I've just heard that half the forbes richlist work for the Doctor and he owns forbes and doesn't want to show off by putting his name at the top..............

He's so rich that he lends money to Branson,.........

He's so rich that dominos's deliver him pizza every day whether he wants it or not...............

He's so rich that david Cameron hasn't got his number...........

He's so rich that..................

ok someone else try, fingers aching.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 1:41 pm

The Utterer wrote:

From what i read i meant he had many private companies one of which he sold recently for 430m. It is directly from this 430m that he will be paying for Villa. HOWEVER he has many more private businesses too! So the 430m is just basically free cash whereas he has much more tied up in assets. Also he is about to purchase another huge company for 3.5bn!! So no it is nowhere near all he's worth.

Cheers man, now this i like the sound of AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 1f600

Billions invested all over an thats why he mentions i read somewhere he can sell his business's for the amount he paid for them easily so the Abramovich rumour he is as wealthy as him looks like it might actually be true, WOW
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:

Think you got the wrong end of the stick - he presented the journo with a check worth ¥4.1bn which is £400m which he got after selling 1 company - Teamex - as proof that he has funds. That £400m is, apparently, sitting in a bank account to be spent and that is how he readily had access to the funds for the purchase of AVFC.

Cheers mate defo had the wrong end of the stick, £400 million should start us off nicely for a few years spending i guess AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 1f60d
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Sun May 22, 2016 1:44 pm

He's so rich that he owns TBAR with Trotters........
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 22, 2016 1:47 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:He's so rich that he owns TBAR with Trotters........

I actually thought Trotters might be the money behind the Doctor........

Can't wait for the Jumbo prawn sushi barbie mate
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lammypaul Sun May 22, 2016 1:51 pm

There are lots of rumours usually made up on Twatter and fuelled by some self-proclaimed sports journalist. When the financial lies have subsided I am expecting the personal attacks to begin so prepare yourself for more until the manager is selected then we will only have to deal with “He wasn’t their first choice” and “he has been told he has no funds” to deal with.
Lammypaul
Lammypaul

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lammypaul Sun May 22, 2016 1:52 pm

There are lots of rumours usually made up on Twatter and fuelled by some self-proclaimed sports journalist. When the financial lies have subsided I am expecting the personal attacks to begin so prepare yourself for more until the manager is selected then we will only have to deal with “He wasn’t their first choice” and “he has been told he has no funds” to deal with.
Lammypaul
Lammypaul

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 1:53 pm

I think once the fit and proper tests are completed then any major concerns about Xia need to be put to bed by ones that have been panicking about him being the next Yeung because so far Xia has done nothing wrong he is even resorting to proving he has money for crying out loud to stop panic,

I will enter this new season with hope and excitement but i don't think it will be as enjoyable seeing people harping on about Xia being dodgy even if he passes the fit n proper tests after purchasing our club imo.

Keep Calm and Support Villa! UTV!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 1:56 pm

Afraid you may be right Lammy, its never ending but i guess a whole summer before the Euro's kick off and just after spaces need filling in those newspaper columns, get that click bait panic going.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lammypaul Sun May 22, 2016 2:07 pm

Cheers Billy, I can fully understand some who thought we may be the next Man City worrying but as someone has already stated Worst case scenario is we become Stoke…And it pains me to say this but for the last 5 seasons I could have only dreamed of being Stoke.
Lammypaul
Lammypaul

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Lammy mar mate i don't see Stoke ever having plans to make there ground into a top developed stadium with a football museum and theme park around it and the surrounding are AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 498107619

Best case scenario we are pissed out our faces whizzing round Villa Park on matchdays on a rollercoster screaming ''Yippeayohhhh'' worst case scenario we are bored of finishing mid table like the good old days Very Happy
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun May 22, 2016 2:14 pm

The Financial Times have revealed the evidence used by Dr Tony Xia which assured the FA and Premier League of his fitness to take over at Aston Villa...........

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 11002143-I-m-rich-written-on-display-of-an-old-calculator-on-white-background-in-perspective-Stock-Photo
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lammypaul Sun May 22, 2016 2:26 pm

I prefer your Best case scenario Billy…I want a big dipper from The Bull Ring all the way to Villa Park.
Lammypaul
Lammypaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 2:35 pm

pcfbavfcoman wrote:... and did not mention once Shulamites, or Banokburn.

Just what the hell was that reference to Bannockburn about? I bet even the General rocked back in his chair and thought to himself "Even I can't top this level of insanity"
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Lammypaul wrote:I prefer your Best case scenario Billy…I want a big dipper from The Bull Ring all the way to Villa Park.

lol! lol! lol! lol! Woohooo Beer
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 2:45 pm

Lammypaul wrote:There are lots of rumours usually made up on Twatter and fuelled by some self-proclaimed sports journalist. When the financial lies have subsided I am expecting the personal attacks to begin so prepare yourself for more until the manager is selected then we will only have to deal with “He wasn’t their first choice” and “he has been told he has no funds” to deal with.

The papers feed off the current mood as that is what will push their click-bait articles. And they'll be absolutely loving the shit storm created around Xia at the moment.

Part of me thinks Alf was a Mirror reporter. Either him or his wife.

Once the first financial shots have been fired and the fans are onboard, there's no way the papers will keep running with their current trend.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun May 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Trotters wrote:
Lammypaul wrote:There are lots of rumours usually made up on Twatter and fuelled by some self-proclaimed sports journalist. When the financial lies have subsided I am expecting the personal attacks to begin so prepare yourself for more until the manager is selected then we will only have to deal with “He wasn’t their first choice” and “he has been told he has no funds” to deal with.

The papers feed off the current mood as that is what will push their click-bait articles. And they'll be absolutely loving the shit storm created around Xia at the moment.

Part of me thinks Alf was a Mirror reporter. Either him or his wife.

Once the first financial shots have been fired and the fans are onboard, there's no way the papers will keep running with their current trend.

See, now I thought he might be from the "East" Mr Trott...................... Very Happy
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lammypaul Sun May 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Trotters that’s it mate …Everyone’s trying to P**s on my chips, well it’s too late as I have already eaten them.
Lammypaul
Lammypaul

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 2:55 pm

DK you are talking in more riddles than usual?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun May 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Ha yeah sorry DB i was being a bit cryptic. I thought Alf might have been someone who used to post on here a while back. No worries apparently I'm wrong....
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 4:03 pm

get it now? cheers mate.
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Over and above a certain amount, the Doctors wealth is irrelevant, it's his vision and drive that are paramount, putting together a team that can win matches is what we need.

4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Moyes coming in as manager will prove Xia has ambition AND investment into the team, exciting times ahead me thinks! Dancing Banana
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next