The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+85
Dansvilla75
MrAstonVilla
RoyRace
Synopsis
MinnyVilla
TheLeftSide
Longboy
Tomy-Flemba
VTID85
Villarocks666
River
Malandro
roba19
Jpmangel
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
CoE82
PongosPointofView
Poseidon
johnny noodles
Keyser Soze
achilles
South London Villan
Jimmycarr
DR Peters
Rattler
GodzoneVilla
AVit
AstonB6
Trezzy
CTVillan
Morgan Villa
suicidewatch24
tbarrules
GadgetMan
ejs1111
KMitch
Minstrel
Coseley Villa
omariqy
Mazrim
Southern Villan
any82
smoke
PieFacE
nitrogen
AstonThriller
therailboy
B62 Villa
clarryblue
danclare82
gdav
Olof Mellberg
Dek of Villa
Saunders
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Jim
Vasher
Green Villan
Withes Sweatbands
Villa_Dan
jvilla
upthevilla76
R1chuk
LVBrit
UnclePanda
bakerbob
SouthernVilla
Wookster
thinlizzy
Jae1411
holtehero
Thinman
USVillan
Monkeywrench
Denis_B
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
AVFClee
George
The Utterer
villabromsgrove
Dions_Bald_Head
HarryAVFC
My Old Man
lukevilla
89 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by My Old Man Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Got to say boy's, its been riveting on here today. Some really funny posts aswell!

Nice to see this forum finding its feet and today will have hopefully persuaded a few others to sign up after seeing that you can post on here without abuse despite your view 8) 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:
USVillan wrote:If true, just another fuck up by Lerner. Keep the sale mum for months and then, at the height of transfer season--when teams will be able to hold Villa to ransom if they all of a sudden come into cash--do something dopey like this and allow yourself to be photographed with your buyer. The man just cannot do anything right.

Of all the Lerner bashing harshness I've on this forum over recent weeks...this is close to being the harshiest of harshy harshness!

Harsh, and completely uncalled for! complaining just to complain, i think
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 pm

My Old Man wrote:Got to say boy's, its been riveting on here today. Some really funny posts aswell!

Nice to see this forum finding its feet and today will have hopefully persuaded a few others to sign up after seeing that you can post on here without abuse despite your view 8) 

Well said , I've spent a few hours on here today and it's been a pleasure -.some great debate and wit ?

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Eastie wrote:Time for this again ? -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NW7VnHnX3LQ

Your only posting it because of an old youthful crush Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 pm

My Old Man wrote:

Your only posting it because of an old youthful crush Laughing 

Those legs  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Her badger slips out at 2.51 Very Happy
That will get them looking lol! lol! lol!
More of this soon hopefully.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAPHAQ7boQA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO1Lm8EcODQ

Last edited by PDC Lion on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Apologies to VT for nicking this, but i found it hilariously similar.

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 Up_pix10

Seems some of the old dears have a sense of humour afterall 8) Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by USVillan Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 pm

UnclePanda wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:
USVillan wrote:If true, just another fuck up by Lerner. Keep the sale mum for months and then, at the height of transfer season--when teams will be able to hold Villa to ransom if they all of a sudden come into cash--do something dopey like this and allow yourself to be photographed with your buyer. The man just cannot do anything right.

Of all the Lerner bashing harshness I've on this forum over recent weeks...this is close to being the harshiest of harshy harshness!

No no...I'm just new here. Trying to figure out what's OK to bitch at Lerner for and what isn't.

So far:
Spending a quarter of his family's fortune and still being outspent by sheikhs and oil barons = OK to bitch
Showing up with a MysteryMan who might be a billionaire potential buyer and letting the cat outta the bag = not OK to bitch; indeed, "Harshy Harsh"

Thanks. You guys are helping me learn.
USVillan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Last edited by PDC Lion on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:02 pm

So if he is doing some business with the cowboys why would he turn up to meet lerner at fc dallas v villa?

I'm hoping he is close to buying us .

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Jeez, Millwall will be filling their pants when that lot come around the corner :twisted: 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Eastie wrote:So if he is doing some business with the cowboys why would he turn up to meet lerner at fc dallas v villa?

Ive got a feeling it may be investment initially.

Would Arison be the type of guy that would take UEAFA to task for restriction of trade?
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:08 pm

lukevilla wrote:
jvilla wrote:No way have we all spent today matching pics of Arison and more than one family member to these shots from last night, only for Arison to announce in last hour a tie up with Dallas Cowboys - that news tells me it was deffo him there last night WITH randy - and if so why is Doogan saying it aint? And why won;t the Telegraph's money people let go of their story about Arison and Villa - way too much coming together now.

Is there a link to the Telegraph story recently?

Can i ask again were in the Telegrah money people artical as i havent seen one in around a month?
lukevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Withes Sweatbands Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Eastie wrote:So if he is doing some business with the cowboys why would he turn up to meet lerner at fc dallas v villa?

Would he not be able to invest in both ? .... Maybe his selling shares has something to do with it ...
Withes Sweatbands
Withes Sweatbands

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:45 pm

And if Lerner has met up with arison while he sorts out Dallas deal then what the he'll is he playing at and why is he not trying to push a deal through with villa. It's all to coincidental for me. There has to b summat in this now we can safely admit it was MA on them pics.
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathal Coughlan's Dog Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:46 pm

lukevilla wrote:
lukevilla wrote:
jvilla wrote:No way have we all spent today matching pics of Arison and more than one family member to these shots from last night, only for Arison to announce in last hour a tie up with Dallas Cowboys - that news tells me it was deffo him there last night WITH randy - and if so why is Doogan saying it aint? And why won;t the Telegraph's money people let go of their story about Arison and Villa - way too much coming together now.

Can i ask again were in the Telegrah money people artical as i havent seen one in around a month?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/citydiary/10952214/City-Diary-Gotham-City-bats-away-criticism-of-short-sellers.html

About halfway down.
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Cathal Coughlan's Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 pm

My Old Man wrote:

Would Arison be the type of guy that would take UEAFA to task for restriction of trade?

Put it this way, Arison breaks the NBA Salary Cap with the Heat a lot, and he isnt bothered about having to pay the fines, or the ''Salary Cap Tax'' for having the superstars he did on the heat, Lebrons moved on but Wade and Bosh are still there the latter just signed a $118 Million dollar contract to stay, all guaranteed money aswell.

He even came out and said I dont run the Heat as a Business, I run it as a hobby and i'll happily pay any fines that come my way, or words to that effect.

Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Olof Mellberg wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Put it this way, Arison breaks the NBA Salary Cap with the Heat a lot, and he isnt bothered about having to pay the fines, or the ''Salary Cap Tax'' for having the superstars he did on the heat, Lebrons moved on but Wade and Bosh are still there the latter just signed a $118 Million dollar contract to stay, all guaranteed money aswell.

He even came out and said I dont run the Heat as a Business, I run it as a hobby and i'll happily pay any fines that come my way, or words to that effect.

Interesting mate, cheers for posting.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 pm

USVillan wrote:
UnclePanda wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:

No no...I'm just new here. Trying to figure out what's OK to bitch at Lerner for and what isn't.

So far:
Spending a quarter of his family's fortune and still being outspent by sheikhs and oil barons = OK to bitch
Showing up with a MysteryMan who might be a billionaire potential buyer and letting the cat outta the bag = not OK to bitch; indeed, "Harshy Harsh"

Thanks. You guys are helping me learn.

No problem mate. For me, I dont think Randy Lerner has done much wrong. His biggest problem is his naivety.
Its all about opinions of course :)
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Cathal Coughlan's Dog wrote:
lukevilla wrote:
lukevilla wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/citydiary/10952214/City-Diary-Gotham-City-bats-away-criticism-of-short-sellers.html

About halfway down.

To me that just sounds like a summary of the one a month or so ago, yes both Arison and Ellison have been linked but lets be honest the rumor mill has been pretty dry since May so im guessing they are just sticking with those names after Lerner said he has held ''Productive'' Talks.
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Withes Sweatbands Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Guys a hands up apology from me .. Earlier in the thread I said Arison had been at the Hull game but I'm getting my rich billionaire yanks mixed up .... It was larry Ellison who I was told was at the game not MA .. Easy mistake when your a plank like me today ... Bash 
Withes Sweatbands
Withes Sweatbands

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis_B Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:57 pm

That was a great night meeting up with some of the 'old crew' and reminiscing about old times - 3rd division and some think it's bad now :).

Scarey looking at my ugly gob on there though - almost as scary as The Fears!
Denis_B
Denis_B

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:01 pm

You're good Withe there's too many of these rich folks knocking around nowadays, easy mistake.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Is anybody the wiser or any ideas what Arison seems to be stock piling money for?, hasent he sold close to $490 Million Dollars worth or something over the last 3 months?

Has he got a business venture lined up? or is this partnership with the Cowboys the reason? :)
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next