The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+85
Dansvilla75
MrAstonVilla
RoyRace
Synopsis
MinnyVilla
TheLeftSide
Longboy
Tomy-Flemba
VTID85
Villarocks666
River
Malandro
roba19
Jpmangel
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
CoE82
PongosPointofView
Poseidon
johnny noodles
Keyser Soze
achilles
South London Villan
Jimmycarr
DR Peters
Rattler
GodzoneVilla
AVit
AstonB6
Trezzy
CTVillan
Morgan Villa
suicidewatch24
tbarrules
GadgetMan
ejs1111
KMitch
Minstrel
Coseley Villa
omariqy
Mazrim
Southern Villan
any82
smoke
PieFacE
nitrogen
AstonThriller
therailboy
B62 Villa
clarryblue
danclare82
gdav
Olof Mellberg
Dek of Villa
Saunders
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Jim
Vasher
Green Villan
Withes Sweatbands
Villa_Dan
jvilla
upthevilla76
R1chuk
LVBrit
UnclePanda
bakerbob
SouthernVilla
Wookster
thinlizzy
Jae1411
holtehero
Thinman
USVillan
Monkeywrench
Denis_B
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
AVFClee
George
The Utterer
villabromsgrove
Dions_Bald_Head
HarryAVFC
My Old Man
lukevilla
89 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Green Villan Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:10 pm

TheEgo wrote:
Green Villan wrote:It's all this cryptic bollocks that is making our moods worse, he needs a slap because he is acting the same as Lerner and Lambert needs to grow some balls and take some accurate criticism.

Maybe he's saying as much as he's allowed too? He's employed and had bills to pay too. So maybe he's saying as much as he can without getting into trouble? I don't know? He has never struck me as one to stir it. He's a villa fan after all so wants the best for our club too. I gave him a pretty tongue in cheek tweet to reply too in fairness. Someone ask him outright. I'm guessing he wouldn't be able to say.

The problem with this is you can't run a football club in secrecy, the problem is arse holes thinking they are politicians, a football club is not #10 Downing street.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by USVillan Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:17 pm

I took it as a swipe at Lerner...and had a pretty good chuckle at it, myself.

LOL..."mystery billionaire" Good one, Mat!
USVillan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Green Villan wrote:
TheEgo wrote:
Green Villan wrote:It's all this cryptic bollocks that is making our moods worse, he needs a slap because he is acting the same as Lerner and Lambert needs to grow some balls and take some accurate criticism.

Maybe he's saying as much as he's allowed too? He's employed and had bills to pay too. So maybe he's saying as much as he can without getting into trouble? I don't know? He has never struck me as one to stir it. He's a villa fan after all so wants the best for our club too. I gave him a pretty tongue in cheek tweet to reply too in fairness. Someone ask him outright. I'm guessing he wouldn't be able to say.

The problem with this is you can't run a football club in secrecy, the problem is arse holes thinking they are politicians, a football club is not #10 Downing street.

I get that however if NDA have been signed there are big penalties for any sides saying anything. Also imagine if a local paper were fingered as spoiling a deal?! I think we just have to suck it up, be patient, speculate on here and hope for the best
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 pm

USVillan wrote:I took it as a swipe at Lerner...and had a pretty good chuckle at it, myself.

LOL..."mystery billionaire"  Good one, Mat!

He may not be reporting on villa soon, so a nice sly dig if not ha ha! Not that Lerner will give a shit
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:29 pm

TheEgo wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
TheEgo wrote:Ps play along please

I agree totally.

All Doogan  has to do is promise the mail an exclusive if anything comes of the negotiations, and they are going to play ball. The last thing Kendrick and the mail want, is being blamed for any deal falling through. This has legs,im sure of it.

I tweeted Mat K the following:

@MatKendrick Mystery billionaire? Your attempt at a poor Lerner reference? Wink or was it the portly white haired fella? Or no comment?

His response:

@TheEgo74 All, none, or some of the above... ;-)

So that's conclusive then haha! I don't think he was on about Lerner. Just my take

If there was nout in it, he would say. That response is a "i cant say", and yes straw clutching, but so be it!

My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Having actually read the article finally I can see its Lerner he meant, His next paragraph states how Lerner finally attended a game and could see first hand that Villa still lack quality and quantity in areas...

Attempt at humor that got some of our hopes up.

Nothing to see here.
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

Back to top Go down

Post by R1chuk Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Dansvilla75 wrote:Shit looked at the other pictures and can confirm I believe that is Arison, ill just get me straws!!!! Flogging a dead hors 

I can't believe people still think it was Arison, he was on holiday on his boat in Italy the day of the 'sighting'. He put pictures on Instagram daily, I seriously doubt he was wasting his time putting his old holiday snaps online to throw the internet nerds off his scent.
 Rolling Eyes 
R1chuk
R1chuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Olof Mellberg wrote:Having actually read the article finally I can see its Lerner he meant, His next paragraph states how Lerner finally attended a game and could see first hand that Villa still lack quality and quantity in areas...

Attempt at humor that got some of our hopes up.

Nothing to see here.

Totally agree, sad to say his attempt at being funny has built up false hopes Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:59 pm

R1chuk wrote:
Dansvilla75 wrote:Shit looked at the other pictures and can confirm I believe that is Arison, ill just get me straws!!!! Flogging a dead hors 

I can't believe people still think it was Arison, he was on holiday on his boat in Italy the day of the 'sighting'. He put pictures on Instagram daily, I seriously doubt he was wasting his time putting his old holiday snaps online to throw the internet nerds off his scent.
 Rolling Eyes 

Party pooper  affraid 
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:48 pm

A take over aint close. Would Randy have bothered to turn up if it was ? He probably felt like he had to show some interest in case he's for for months to come
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 am

He doesn't give a fuck about PR. His being there doesn't mean anything either way.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:49 am

R1chuk wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
So, who was it then ? That is now the question. One that nobody has yet been able to tell us. Lerners pal had the same haircut as Arison, the same lookalike wife as Arison, if you look at pictures of them on his cruise company you will see. The lady had the same length hair as Arisons wife, same facial features as Arisons wife, the same legs as Arisons wife. The younger girl had the same features as Arisons Daughter.
Well, i have come to the amazing conclusion that it must have been Jasper Carrot, wearing a prosthetic mask, along side other Nose bastards who are trying to put us off the scent. Robbie "Feckwit" Savage was more than likely the " Women" wearing a wig and the other guy, who looked like Arison was obviously that short , fat hobbit, Barry Fry on stilts, wearing padding in his jacket.
It's as clear as day now people, we have been duped, by a Nose Conspiracy to build our hopes up. Bastards Very Happy 

"Hello. Mr Lerner's secretary. How can i help you ?"
"Get Randy on the goddamn phone now will you. It's Larry Ellison here. WTF is going on with that knob Arison ? Randy promised me i would have first dibs at getting Aston Villa. What is happening goddamit?
"Sorry Mr Ellison, Mr Lerner is in a conference call at the moment, can i get him to phone you back ? Sorry Mr Ellison, line two is ringing, can i put you on hold for a moment ?...............Hello, Mr Lerners secretary, how may i help you?"
"Anschuntz here. Where the fuck is Randy. We need serious words. Get him on the line right now because my piss is boiling. What is this crap about Arison and Ellison that i am hearing from BOML? Negotiations my ass. Villa is mine i tell ya, mine."
"Sorry Mr Anschuntz but Mr Lerner is in a conference call right now, can i put you on hold ? Line three is ringing."
...............................................To be continued affraid Beer Scarf Waving 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:08 am

The guy with the greeting hair could have been just a friend of the lerner family - nothing to suggest he is in any way connected to a takeover - I hope he was but I suspect he wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:08 am

The guy with the greyng hair could have been just a friend of the lerner family - nothing to suggest he is in any way connected to a takeover - I hope he was but I suspect he wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by roba19 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:27 am

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up .. Drumroll Please
roba19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:41 am

Mazrim
Mazrim

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40