The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+85
Dansvilla75
MrAstonVilla
RoyRace
Synopsis
MinnyVilla
TheLeftSide
Longboy
Tomy-Flemba
VTID85
Villarocks666
River
Malandro
roba19
Jpmangel
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
CoE82
PongosPointofView
Poseidon
johnny noodles
Keyser Soze
achilles
South London Villan
Jimmycarr
DR Peters
Rattler
GodzoneVilla
AVit
AstonB6
Trezzy
CTVillan
Morgan Villa
suicidewatch24
tbarrules
GadgetMan
ejs1111
KMitch
Minstrel
Coseley Villa
omariqy
Mazrim
Southern Villan
any82
smoke
PieFacE
nitrogen
AstonThriller
therailboy
B62 Villa
clarryblue
danclare82
gdav
Olof Mellberg
Dek of Villa
Saunders
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Jim
Vasher
Green Villan
Withes Sweatbands
Villa_Dan
jvilla
upthevilla76
R1chuk
LVBrit
UnclePanda
bakerbob
SouthernVilla
Wookster
thinlizzy
Jae1411
holtehero
Thinman
USVillan
Monkeywrench
Denis_B
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
AVFClee
George
The Utterer
villabromsgrove
Dions_Bald_Head
HarryAVFC
My Old Man
lukevilla
89 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 12 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by jvilla Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:30 pm

To be fair, this very public attendance and photos with Randy mean an announcement is nearly here.
jvilla
jvilla

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 12 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 12 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 pm

USVillan wrote:If true, just another fuck up by Lerner. Keep the sale mum for months and then, at the height of transfer season--when teams will be able to hold Villa to ransom if they all of a sudden come into cash--do something dopey like this and allow yourself to be photographed with your buyer. The man just cannot do anything right.

I cant see why so many people have it in for randy, hes done many things right for our club, he had an idea of trying to build a team of cheap, young an hungry players, it didn't work, end of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Withes Sweatbands Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:32 pm

jimbop wrote:
Withes Sweatbands wrote:
My Old Man wrote:Its Arison.

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 12 Downlo13  

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 12 Lerner10

Have a look at the earlobes .. Very very similar .. That's always a tell tale sign as ears are like fingerprints in so much as they are unique to an individual ... Have we worked out the time and day the selfie on twittet was taken .. know it can be done just not how ... This is a very interesting development of it can be called that .. I was told by some one in hospitality at VP he was at the Hull game just not sitting where everyone looked was actually in a box ...

the nose is the same also

Gotta say though the more I look at the two pics I actually now think micky arison is in fact Ken fooking Barlow !!!!!!!
Withes Sweatbands
Withes Sweatbands

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 12 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by USVillan Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 pm

jimbop wrote:
USVillan wrote:If true, just another fuck up by Lerner. Keep the sale mum for months and then, at the height of transfer season--when teams will be able to hold Villa to ransom if they all of a sudden come into cash--do something dopey like this and allow yourself to be photographed with your buyer. The man just cannot do anything right.

I cant see why so many people have it in for randy, hes done many things right for our club, he had an idea of trying to build a team of cheap, young an hungry players, it didn't work, end of.
No, he didn't. He had an idea to asset-strip the club to make it easier to sell and recoup his losses. Let's not think he had some revolutionary approach to team-building. He has failed to build a team at every professional level he's ever embarked upon and has single-handedly decimated his brilliant father's empire.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he's a shit executive, and always has been.
USVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 pm

jvilla wrote:To be fair, this very public attendance and photos with Randy mean an announcement is nearly here.

I'd agree with you .

Back to top Go down

Post by nitrogen Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:41 pm

So Arison was at the game and NOBODY in the USA had a clear picture of him to report it, or a fan take a photo...

nitrogen
nitrogen

Back to top Go down

Post by USVillan Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:42 pm

nitrogen wrote:So Arison was at the game and NOBODY in the USA had a clear picture of him to report it, or a fan take a photo...

Once inside the stadium, he was put in a locked room without windows alongside Dale Stephens and Younes Belhanda. They meant to bring them all out at halftime, but club officials were never able to relocate the locked room.
USVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:45 pm

nitrogen wrote:So Arison was at the game and NOBODY in the USA had a clear picture of him to report it, or a fan take a photo...

I don;t think anyone in the US actually really cares enough about avfc, I imagine they let their guard down for this reason also. Also, the shots are hardly professional, look like the work of a chance fan to me. Fact they are in the parking lot must mean they arrived together too.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by thinlizzy Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:49 pm

When is the team due back from USA tour. Hopefully we get an announcement then re takeover
thinlizzy
thinlizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm

thinlizzy wrote:When is the team due back from USA tour. Hopefully we get an announcement then re takeover

I'm hoping it will happen whilst they are over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Eastie wrote:
thinlizzy wrote:When is the team due back from USA tour. Hopefully we get an announcement then re takeover

do u know if any other sites/papers are saying its him??

Back to top Go down

Post by holtehero Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 pm

jimbop wrote:
Eastie wrote:

I bet Nursey will when he has read this site  Razz 
holtehero

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:56 pm

holtehero wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Eastie wrote:

Villa Talk are just getting it, will sink in soon.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:57 pm

holtehero wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Eastie wrote:

lol I was just thinking that

Back to top Go down

Post by Dek of Villa Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 pm

An hour ago I wasn't convinced by the photos but now I'm starting to think it could very well be the man?
Dek of Villa
Dek of Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:02 pm

I can't see the hamster cheeks.
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 12 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:04 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I can't see the hamster cheeks.

Should have gone to specsavers  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Dek of Villa Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I can't see the hamster cheeks.

Who cares about his "hamster cheeks".......Just show us the intention and money Micky?....... Wink 
Dek of Villa
Dek of Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by PieFacE Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Interesting spot chaps! His wife looks incredibly similar to the lady in one of the pictures. It could just well be. Surely someone must have got a photo of his face?
PieFacE

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 pm

PieFacE wrote:Interesting spot chaps! His wife looks incredibly similar to the lady in one of the pictures. It could just well be. Surely someone must have got a photo of his face?

Don;t think he was supposed to be snapped, certainly ain't going in the main gate neither
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:18 pm

What also leads me to think it him is if the reports of Lerner not being at a villa game for 18mth are true and then all of a sudden he turns up at a pre season game with someone closely resembling a potential new owner. If he hadn't bothered going to a game for so long why bother now he wants out unless its to show the new owner his new team?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 pm

If Micky's daughter was to marry our captain her surname would be Arison Vlaar - which sounds a bit like someone chinese saying Aston Villa... no? where's that coat.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by smoke Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 12 Thats-Waisis-Reaction-Gif-Asian-Style
smoke
smoke

http://www.autobotics.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Good band them, prefered Noel to Liam.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next