The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover speculation - we go again .....

+92
Jim
Kakacroom
Saunders
TheLeftSide
Alpe_DHuez
Billy Walker
gdale1
expatvilla
M. E. Ward
H+V
Coseley Villa
Zidane
Kaz
aboclaretandblue
VTID85
smoke
jamavfc1
jvilla
ejs1111
De Kuip
any82
chrisw1
B62 Villa
snakevilla
Keyser Soze
Mazrim
larvin86
Wookster
nabbyy
Withes Sweatbands
Hornso
thegaffer6
Morgan Villa
James_Curtis
villashrew
RoyRace
DR Peters
Malandro
DN1982
Leafs1201
River
heystally!
kimbo
South London Villan
upthevilla76
Longboy
Mreze
Green Villan
Rawlie
Mr Beast
Andyh
Denis_B
Villarocks666
R1chuk
bryanallcott1976
MinnyVilla
CoE82
lukevilla
USVillan
GodzoneVilla
CTVillan
LVBrit
EbeneezerGoode
HarryAVFC
Dek of Villa
supermon
Olof Mellberg
Southern Villan
gdav
AVFClee
UnclePanda
Steveallen79
AVit
Poseidon
Sky
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
thinlizzy
The Utterer
Thinman
cgale
MrAstonVilla
villabromsgrove
Jae1411
Jimmycarr
johnny noodles
VillaBill
Villa_Dan
Trotters
holtehero
GadgetMan
My Old Man
Dions_Bald_Head
96 posters

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 23 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - we go again .....

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Eastie wrote:
Morgan Villa wrote:What are these Benteke to Newcastle rumours and Vlaar to Arsenal?

File under bollocks- benteke is months from being fit and newcastle wouldn't stand a chance of ever getting him .
Double bollocks.

Back to top Go down

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 23 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - we go again .....

Post by smoke Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Who the fuck is Colin?
smoke
smoke

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 23 0_star10

http://www.autobotics.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:55 pm

smoke wrote:Who the fuck is Colin?
Who the fuck is Alice ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:55 pm

smoke wrote:Who the fuck is Colin?

He is one of our gang ........ Maybe you are getting mixed up with Alice ?

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Just picking up that Houston Dynamo's "news link" for a bit of fun speculation... perhaps 26/07 is a date to look out for? Maybe we're in for an announcement of global partnership owned by AEG - certainly would be good promotional potential with both teams in one place. Location is interesting and would undoubtedly disappoint many fans who want an announcement from somewhere significant to Villa (home turf, for example) but you could look at it as new US owners wanting to introduce "the new members of their family" to their home crowd first.

Like I say, just a bit of fun speculation......
VTID85

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 23 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:00 pm

VTID85 wrote:Just picking up that Houston Dynamo's "news link" for a bit of fun speculation... perhaps 26/07 is a date to look out for? Maybe we're in for an announcement of global partnership owned by AEG - certainly would be good promotional potential with both teams in one place. Location is interesting and would undoubtedly disappoint many fans who want an announcement from somewhere significant to Villa (home turf, for example) but you could look at it as new US owners wanting to introduce "the new members of their family" to their home crowd first.

Any kind of hope we will take , lets hope so .

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:05 pm

I'll take fun speculation over the fuck all news we've had so far!!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 23 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:07 pm

VTID85 wrote:Just picking up that Houston Dynamo's "news link" for a bit of fun speculation... perhaps 26/07 is a date to look out for? Maybe we're in for an announcement of global partnership owned by AEG - certainly would be good promotional potential with both teams in one place. Location is interesting and would undoubtedly disappoint many fans who want an announcement from somewhere significant to Villa (home turf, for example) but you could look at it as new US owners wanting to introduce "the new members of their family" to their home crowd first.

My thinking also. Just a bit of speculation to lighten the mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by cgale Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:09 pm

PDC Lion wrote:

And sometimes what's said in jest comes true
cgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:12 pm

cgale wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

It would be nice if something did happen. A bit of positive news would lift the club no end.

Back to top Go down

Post by aboclaretandblue Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:24 pm

cgale wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

That would be beyond brilliant, then the nagging doubt creeps in, if they were half decent business men they would promote this for all its worth and pre warn their US fans in order to get more bums on seat and make more of a spectacle of it..........
aboclaretandblue
aboclaretandblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:29 pm

aboclaretandblue wrote:
cgale wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

That would be beyond brilliant, then the nagging doubt creeps in, if they were half decent business men they would promote this for all its worth and pre warn their US fans in order to get more bums on seat and make more of a spectacle of it..........
Houston Dynamos have been promoting us, not so much Dallas FC though. ANSCHUNTZ owns Houston Dynamos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:36 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
aboclaretandblue wrote:
cgale wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

Houston Dynamos have been promoting us, not so much Dallas FC though. ANSCHUNTZ owns Houston Dynamos.
Quick get Dinkleham on the phone, he was right all along.
Keyser Soze

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 23 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:57 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
aboclaretandblue wrote:
cgale wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

Did a quick search for Anschuntz and i am pretty worried...

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 23 306610

Unless he is another of Colins relations, i think we are fcuked Suspect
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 23 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Just come in and jumped to the end of the thread...so apologies if this pisses on anyone's fireworks....but I read that Anschutz will be announcing his preferred bidder for AEG within a few weeks....he is selling up.
He may well still be our man...but doubt it will have AEG involvement.

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:Just come in and jumped to the end of the thread...so apologies if this pisses on anyone's fireworks....but I read that Anschutz will be announcing his preferred bidder for AEG within a few weeks....he is selling up.

Maybe that's what he's selling up, so he can focus on villa and sports  Very Happy 
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:10 pm

TheEgo wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:Just come in and jumped to the end of the thread...so apologies if this pisses on anyone's fireworks....but I read that Anschutz will be announcing his preferred bidder for AEG within a few weeks....he is selling up.

Maybe that's what he's selling up, so he can focus on villa and sports  Very Happy 

would be amazing....let's hope!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:28 pm

Cant's see Anshutz at the age of 74 buying us tbh lads, i would be shocked if someone at that age fancied a crack at the Premiership with all the stress and running it takes, i may be wrong, i just think we will end up like Everton with Randy at the helm for a good while yet, hope i am wrong sorry to be a party pooper Sad 
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Villarocks666 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:
TheEgo wrote:

would be amazing....let's hope!!

does that mean he has a ton of spare cash? bounce 
Villarocks666
Villarocks666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Just reading up on the AEG sale stuff. Seems like there was a similar situation there to what were seeing now. Anschutz instructed a third party to sell the business, it didn't happen for whatever reason, CEO jumped/pushed. Business as usual. Coincidentally this all happened in March and has now resurfaced.

Doesn't mean anything but just thought the timeline was strangely coincidental
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Just read the aeg o2 page, says aeg owns football, basketball and hockey teams in europe. Maybe i am being over optimistic.
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:48 pm

A bit of light relief in the abscence of takeover news -

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 23 1dbcc1ef7bec

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Morgan Villa wrote:Just read the aeg o2 page, says aeg owns football, basketball and hockey teams in europe. Maybe i am being over optimistic.

They do, they own heerenven (sp) in Sweden.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:05 pm

TheEgo wrote:
Morgan Villa wrote:Just read the aeg o2 page, says aeg owns football, basketball and hockey teams in europe. Maybe i am being over optimistic.

Should never let facts get in the way of a good story mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:
TheEgo wrote:

Should never let facts get in the way of a good story mate!
Like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next