The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

+96
bruka
sligolion
FoxyAV
The Utterer
Army villain
DN1982
Davidvilla73
claretsbluey
clarryblue
Dotcomsimon
CoE82
big ming
Dions_Bald_Head
Dgrizzle7
Villa Ranger
Jamie Gray
ViewFromT2
Villa_Dan
Mazrim
South London Villan
Trotters
GodzoneVilla
gaffer85
ejs1111
mickeywya
Karlos96
avfc forever
Saunders82
B62 Villa
GhostDad
VTID85
Peter Withe's Shin
Tomy-Flemba
StringGhost
DomAVFC
omariqy
PongosPointofView
andrew24561
AVFClee
Andyh
Broadlee
Trysullvilla
Cha Ching
Withes Sweatbands
Poseidon
bazzah
George
VillaBill
jeffvilla
James_Curtis
Villas Trudge
pcfbavfcoman
Con
fcuk1villan
Born Under The Holte End
De Kuip
Morpheus
UnclePanda
Leafs1201
Dansvilla75
DaveAV1
KMitch
1Elliot
tbarrules
kimbo
aberdarevilla
Morgan Villa
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Wookster
Saunders
danclare82
Wigteke
marcxc1983
avfc85
Jae1411
4BetLite
mefromhere
Olofsbeard
fastbackace
rosco77
Fpuppys
mark_draper
Aesorian
ember
Keyser Soze
NARLA24
Stratfordvilla
Kakacroom
HarryAVFC
AntJac
gdav
smetro
thegaffer6
villabromsgrove
GadgetMan
lukevilla
100 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  Empty Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

Post by lukevilla Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Here can go all the transfer news and gossip you hear, will also help that the takeover thread dosent go off topic! Hope thats ok to create it!  Scarf Waving Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  1815562058
lukevilla

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  Empty Re: Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

Post by Mazrim Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Who he hell do you think you are? Nah, its cool. Wink
Mazrim
Mazrim

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  Empty Re: Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:11 pm

We can discuss any player that's rumoured, linked or mentioned by a friends, sisters nan.......that kind of thing!

I'll put Huddlestone and Townsend in here to and then if they become official we can start a seperate thread.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Jordan Amavi. What do we reckon?
villabromsgrove

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:17 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Jordan Amavi. What do we reckon?

Hope it happens, he can't be any worse than the last clutch of left backs we've tried! Also weirdly, I signed both Amavi and his teammate we've been linked with (Eysseric?) on fifa for villa about a month ago! And Amavi turned out pretty good on that Very Happy
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:17 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Jordan Amavi. What do we reckon?

Well if we're using Twitter as a scouting tool, we haven't had a mass outcry of "shit" like we have with Huddlestone and Townsend, so that's a positive haha! Seriously though I don't know an awful lot. Read a bit, but never seen him. Highly rated and I'd be delighted with him, but then I'd like Huddlestone and Townsend too, so I'm in the minority Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  1662365926
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Thomas Heaton - Burnley ?

A big outlay for someone only marginally better (if any) than Guzan IMO....
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm

smetro wrote:Thomas Heaton - Burnley ?

Thought he had a great season for Burnley and his kicking and confidence with the ball at his feet in general is far superior to Guzan, but then I'm not a massive Guzan critic and apart from his kicking I rate him. We do (or at least did) favour using the keeper as a outlet or sweeper wirth the high line so if we are to continue this we will need a good 'footballing' keeper.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:23 pm

GadgetMan wrote:

Thought he had a great season for Burnley and his kicking and confidence with the ball at his feet in general is far superior to Guzan, but then I'm not a massive Guzan critic and apart from his kicking I rate him. We do (or at least did) favour using the keeper as a outlet or sweeper wirth the high line so if we are to continue this we will need a good 'footballing' keeper.

To me it depends on available budget........if we have big budget sure lets get a better keeper - if we don't IMO other areas take priority......
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:24 pm

My problem wit signing Huddlestone is that I was mentally taking the mickey out of him all last season. I honestly thought he was the Premier's worst midfielder. If we sign him how do I deal with that?
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:44 pm

smetro wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:

To me it depends on available budget........if we have big budget sure lets get a better keeper - if we don't IMO other areas take priority......

I'd agree with this. Does depend on budget. I can see either Guzan or Given going this summer so I think we will need one anyway. I'm guessing Heaton will cost a fair bit?

GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:46 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:My problem wit signing Huddlestone is that I was mentally taking the mickey out of him all last season. I honestly thought he was the Premier's worst midfielder. If we sign him how do I deal with that?

Will have to be the old "he's a villa player now, so gets my support" Scarf Waving either that or complete denial haha!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:59 pm

no huddlestone or man u's evans...

some of the most overrated prem players ever!
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Evans. Jesus, I couldn't take that. He's terrible.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Townsend 1/4 ON to join us with Skybet. This could be a goer!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Do we reckon the James Chester link is dead now that we have signed Richards ?

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:30 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Townsend 1/4 ON to join us with Skybet. This could be a goer!!

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  23742799
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Mazrim wrote:

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  23742799

I don't share your enthusiasm, but this one wouldn't surprise me at all - think this will be our big signing this summer.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:38 pm

What is it about Townsend that doesn't enthuse you? Is it his pace, trickery, youth, potential, long range spectacular shooting, strength... or all of the above?
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Id love gudetti on a free as well.
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:42 pm

To anyone not overly enthused about Townsend I'll ask you one thing, Townsend or Tonev???
gdav
gdav

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:49 pm

I have no problems accepting that Andros will improve our squad, probably even our first team. However we are more than likely paying 12-15 million for him. Which is the equivalent of 21 million euros if my maths is correct. That's not a good deal for us at all. Even an idiot like me could go to mid table teams in Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain and throw 21 million on the table and get some pretty fucking good players. Note --> plural.

The idea that they wouldn't come to us is rubbish IMO. They would follow the money. As seen by most footballers in this league.

So likely spending £ 15 million on a pretty mid table average headless chicken and spurs reject. No thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by AntJac Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:51 pm

smetro wrote:
Mazrim wrote:

I don't share your enthusiasm, but this one wouldn't surprise me at all - think this will be our big signing this summer.

I'm shocked. SHOCKED.
AntJac

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Townsend Is a younger Zoggy. Dos some good things, but very greedy and frustrating most the time 

I'd like Walker though
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Mazrim wrote:What is it about Townsend that doesn't enthuse you? Is it his pace, trickery, youth, potential, long range spectacular shooting, strength... or all of the above?

Ahhh the truce was nice while it lasted !

I just think he has pace, and not much else - he's living on his reputation of a few years back where he was seen as very promising. I just think he is another SWP , Matt Philips, Aarron Lennon - throw in a big fee and big wages and we have Nzogbia 2 on our hands......

instead I think our big signing this summer should be Charlie Austin
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next