The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover speculation - we go again .....

+92
Jim
Kakacroom
Saunders
TheLeftSide
Alpe_DHuez
Billy Walker
gdale1
expatvilla
M. E. Ward
H+V
Coseley Villa
Zidane
Kaz
aboclaretandblue
VTID85
smoke
jamavfc1
jvilla
ejs1111
De Kuip
any82
chrisw1
B62 Villa
snakevilla
Keyser Soze
Mazrim
larvin86
Wookster
nabbyy
Withes Sweatbands
Hornso
thegaffer6
Morgan Villa
James_Curtis
villashrew
RoyRace
DR Peters
Malandro
DN1982
Leafs1201
River
heystally!
kimbo
South London Villan
upthevilla76
Longboy
Mreze
Green Villan
Rawlie
Mr Beast
Andyh
Denis_B
Villarocks666
R1chuk
bryanallcott1976
MinnyVilla
CoE82
lukevilla
USVillan
GodzoneVilla
CTVillan
LVBrit
EbeneezerGoode
HarryAVFC
Dek of Villa
supermon
Olof Mellberg
Southern Villan
gdav
AVFClee
UnclePanda
Steveallen79
AVit
Poseidon
Sky
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
thinlizzy
The Utterer
Thinman
cgale
MrAstonVilla
villabromsgrove
Jae1411
Jimmycarr
johnny noodles
VillaBill
Villa_Dan
Trotters
holtehero
GadgetMan
My Old Man
Dions_Bald_Head
96 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 44 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - we go again .....

Post by UnclePanda Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:08 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:Wiki says he's worth 2 billion dollars. Not far of what Randy is currently worth

2 billion dollars. BILLION. Let that sink in.. TWO BILLION DOLLARS.
Its enough!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 44 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 44 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - we go again .....

Post by Green Villan Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:10 pm

UnclePanda wrote:
HarryAVFC wrote:Wiki says he's worth 2 billion dollars. Not far of what Randy is currently worth

Its enough!

Meh he's a Billion out Razz
Green Villan
Green Villan

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 44 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Maybe he's a pal of Lerners' and just said.. "Hey Randy, why don't we just go 50/50 buddy?"  Beer 
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:13 pm

UnclePanda wrote:

Its enough!

Harry will only be happy if we get taken over by Abramovich's rich uncle!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 44 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 pm

I heard a while back that a certain Roman didn't buy Chelsea for his love of football but more for doing his "laundry" if you get my drift, I'm saying no more as I don't want to end up with a shot full of polonium.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
UnclePanda wrote:

Its enough!

Harry will only be happy if we get taken over by Abramovich's rich uncle!

Pretty much yes
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by thinlizzy Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Good to see some takeover speculation brewing. Even if it come to nothing. It will give us some hope and something to talk about for a few days. Who knows maybe this is the start of an actual takeover. Fingers and toes crossed
thinlizzy
thinlizzy

Takeover speculation - we go again ..... - Page 44 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Green Villan wrote:I heard a while back that a certain Roman didn't buy Chelsea for his love of football but more for doing his "laundry" if you get my drift, I'm saying no more as I don't want to end up with a shot full of polonium.

I heard something similar but they've spent so much on players and he's chopped and hanged managers chasing trophies I started to doubt it.

Maybe it started out that way but he got a taste for the glory?
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Villarocks666 wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Jim wrote:Has he taken us off the market? Doubt it

Has he decides to invest? He has too. This team will likely be relegated as it stands. He has no choice really

Lerner wants out, so there is only one reason he would take off us the market. That was the one rumour.

The other was a cryptic message from a poster on VT whom is usually correct, about our trip to Texas. Its to blooming quiet for my liking, something is up, just a feeling.

what was the actual cryptic message?

Im not sure how to do links here, but go to the takeover thread on VT and its a post by a chap named Richard posted earlier today. The poster is not a bullshitter and has been right about info in the past and before others have had it, such has Richardson signing. If he is hinting at something, then he is sure what he heared is true.

My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Green Villan wrote:I heard a while back that a certain Roman didn't buy Chelsea for his love of football but more for doing his "laundry" if you get my drift, I'm saying no more as I don't want to end up with a shot full of polonium.

I heard something similar but they've spent so much on players and he's chopped and hanged managers chasing trophies I started to doubt it.

Maybe it started out that way but he got a taste for the glory?

I hear you bud but that might just be the master stroke, these Zionist type people have the system sown up and are very very clever and shrewd.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Money laundering through Football is more common than what we all believe. You only have to look at some the owners past to realise that.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 pm

My point is we would be wise to avoid any investment from Eastern Europe and the far East come to think of it.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 am

My Old Man wrote:
Villarocks666 wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Has he decides to invest? He has too. This team will likely be relegated as it stands. He has no choice really

Lerner wants out, so there is only one reason he would take off us the market. That was the one rumour.

The other was a cryptic message from a poster on VT whom is usually correct, about our trip to Texas. Its to blooming quiet for my liking, something is up, just a feeling.

Im not sure how to do links here, but go to the takeover thread on VT and its a post by a chap named Richard posted earlier today. The poster is not a bullshitter and has been right about info in the past and before others have had it, such has Richardson signing. If he is hinting at something, then he is sure what he heared is true.

He basically hinted that we are going to Dallas, which just happens to be full of rich oil companies, in a nudge, nudge, wink, wink kind of way .. Richard is one of the best posters on VT in my opinion & he will not say anything directly as he knows the fallout that results if things change/don't pan out as expected as is always possible with ANY info heard by any "ITK".. But if he says something it has come from within that's for sure.  silent 
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 am

The Utterer wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Villarocks666 wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

He basically hinted that we are going to Dallas, which just happens to be full of rich oil companies, in a nudge, nudge, wink, wink kind of way .. Richard is one of the best posters on VT in my opinion & he will not say anything directly as he knows the fallout that results if things change/don't pan out as expected as is always possible with ANY info heard by any "ITK".. But if he says something it has come from within that's for sure.  silent 

The same Richard that said we were going to spend mega money a few seasons back. Waffled on about big changes and to expect money in the hundreds of millions to be spent. He's been wrong loads do times and is always intimating stuff that you can't say 'but you said' if it's wrong.

That said I hope it's true and there's something in it.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:44 am

Yep that sounds about right Ego, but i did get the impression he is genuinely hearing & passing on stuff just that, as is always the case with these things, some prove correct, some don't..doesn't mean the info given was/is necessarily wrong just that things can & do change & sometimes very quickly indeed... although no doubt there is also an element of Chinese whispers creeping in on occasion too.

I personally doubt anything is brewing over in Texas but then you never know and Richard saying it whilst it doesn't get me running up the bookies it does prick my ears up :) 

Anyway we shall soon find out no doubt  Very Happy (& please don't take that smiley face as i am pretending i know something, i am just generally smiling  Very Happy ...Doh! there i go again  Neutral )
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:48 am

I like that a lot Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44