The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

+90
Chicken
Steveallen79
Mykey38
Sky
George
Deano69
MadVillan
EbeneezerGoode
USVillan
mefromhere
expatvilla
upthevilla76
Villa jimmy
AVit
Sceptical Villan
VillaSteve
Kaz
Thinman
GodzoneVilla
MinnyVilla
Jim
tbarrules
LVBrit
mini_ beest
johnny noodles
thetrees
Mikethevillan
Villa Youth
Misterp
COE1982
pcfbavfcoman
andrew24561
larvin86
villabromsgrove
jvilla
boomtown_flats
Alpe_DHuez
Leafs1201
Villafran
Malandro
Withes Sweatbands
Longboy
mr woo
CTVillan
Villarocks666
Andyh
H+V
Monkeywrench
Jae1411
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
villashrew
Texas_Mike
gwentvillan
Mooseman
Kakacroom
lukevilla
Keyser Soze
heystally!
BournVilla
HarryAVFC
Morgan Villa
South London Villan
AVFClee
Dek of Villa
DN1982
Poseidon
cgale
Saunders
Synopsis
whiteensign
Denis_B
UnclePanda
Green Villan
gdav
chrisw1
SCATTERBAD
Trotters
thinlizzy
omariqy
banneruk
God_wore_number5
holtehero
RoyRace
Dions_Bald_Head
Villa_Dan
Southern Villan
My Old Man
GadgetMan
Jimmycarr
Zidane
94 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) Empty Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:12 am

Hopefully something may happen in this one Sad

Back to top Go down

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) Empty Re: Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

Post by Zidane Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:18 am

PMA Eastie, good things happen to those who wait utv
Zidane

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) Empty Re: Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

Post by Jimmycarr Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:26 am

Ah I love Friday optimism! Roll on 4 o'clock.  Very Happy 
Jimmycarr
Jimmycarr

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:41 am

Breaking News.............I'm having a bacon sarnie haha! Don't know why, but I've woken up more optimistic today they we will be sold before the start of the season. Just a hunch and gut feeling, noting else sadly.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 am

Courtesy of PDC lion -

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) 8d0a90c1d61b

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:07 am

The only thing that will happen is this one, will be a certain Mr Gale upsetting everyone Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:13 am

My Old Man wrote:The only thing that will happen is this one, will be a certain Mr Gale upsetting everyone Laughing 

The technique has informed me he has left the forum but I do hope things settle back down and if someone don't like a poster use the foe button or just scroll down and ignore their post .

We cannot ban people because they have strongly differing views on randy and the running of the club.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:20 am

Eastie wrote:
My Old Man wrote:The only thing that will happen is this one, will be a certain Mr Gale upsetting everyone Laughing 

The technique has informed me he has left the forum but I do hope things settle back down and if someone don't like a poster use the foe button or just scroll down and ignore their post .

We cannot ban people because they have strongly differing views on randy and the running of the club.

Left?

That's just silly. At the end of the day, whether we agree or do not agree with any poster, its merely their opinion. Like you say, if you don't like what somebody is saying, press the ignore button. I have him on it, but don't know why, because some of the stuff he comes out with is quite entertaining! Laughing
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:27 am

Oh den , you do make me smile :)

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:33 am

The fact he left says a lot more about him than it does MrGale. What a ridiculous and petulant thing to do. I enjoy differing views and positively welcome them, it prompts debate which is what forums are for aren't they?! Technique was out of order and ironically if anyone should have been banned it was him given the personal nature of the abuse (not saying I agree on over zealous moderation and bans incidentally) if you can't debate without resorting to abuse then either ignore the other poster or get some anger management  :evil: 
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Villan Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:56 am

Eastie wrote:

Well said Eastie. It's a shame that TMC won't contribute any more, but it was his choice to make it 'him or me'. Respect for other users has to come first. That's what attracts many of us here in first place.
Southern Villan
Southern Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:01 pm

hello lads, one of my pals works with gabbys brother, charisma. He saying he don't know shit about whats happening but said gabby is on holiday to the Algarve next week, SO AM I! I will hunt the streets for him and if found, I will not let him go until he gives me some info. I will try lads, believe me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:06 pm

jimbop wrote:hello lads, one of my pals works with gabbys brother, charisma.  He saying he don't know shit about whats happening but said gabby is on holiday to the Algarve next week, SO AM I! I will hunt the streets for him and if found, I will not let him go until he gives me some info.  I will try lads, believe me.

I thought the players returned to training on Monday???

I'm confused
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:08 pm

jimbop wrote:hello lads, one of my pals works with gabbys brother, charisma.  He saying he don't know shit about whats happening but said gabby is on holiday to the Algarve next week, SO AM I! I will hunt the streets for him and if found, I will not let him go until he gives me some info.  I will try lads, believe me.

Gabby will be at BMH on Monday mate.. Perhaps he there this week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:

apparently he's being given extra time due to a family problem which prevented him and his family from going on hols. Vlaar and Senderous were given extra time aswell due to world cup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:15 pm

I would think only those who went to the World Cup will have a longer break - gabby will need to up his game this season .

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Fully expect to see Gabby's miserable face on the OS on Monday in the training pics. Always looks so bloody miserable to be here.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:19 pm

TheEgo wrote:Fully expect to see Gabby's miserable face on the OS on Monday in the training pics. Always looks so bloody miserable to be here.

jesus Christ, wont bother next time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:21 pm

jimbop wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:

apparently he's being given extra time due to a family problem which prevented him and his family from going on hols.  Vlaar and Senderous were given extra time aswell due to world cup

apologies then my friend, never realised.

they should give him 6 months off...would improve us...... :shock: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:24 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:

apparently he's being given extra time due to a family problem which prevented him and his family from going on hols.  Vlaar and Senderous were given extra time aswell due to world cup

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:24 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:

Indeed :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:26 pm

jimbop wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:

Fair play if you're right but the Mail this morning said "Delph and Agbonlahor are set to report back to Bodymoor Heath with the majority of the claret and blues’ squad on Monday morning."
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 pm

How can Gabby sort out a family problem whilst in the Algarve?
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:43 pm

My Old Man wrote:How can Gabby sort out a family problem whilst in the Algarve?

I reckon I could sort most of my problems by going to the Algarve...
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:
My Old Man wrote:How can Gabby sort out a family problem whilst in the Algarve?

I reckon I could sort most of my problems by going to the Algarve...

Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next