The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

+90
Chicken
Steveallen79
Mykey38
Sky
George
Deano69
MadVillan
EbeneezerGoode
USVillan
mefromhere
expatvilla
upthevilla76
Villa jimmy
AVit
Sceptical Villan
VillaSteve
Kaz
Thinman
GodzoneVilla
MinnyVilla
Jim
tbarrules
LVBrit
mini_ beest
johnny noodles
thetrees
Mikethevillan
Villa Youth
Misterp
COE1982
pcfbavfcoman
andrew24561
larvin86
villabromsgrove
jvilla
boomtown_flats
Alpe_DHuez
Leafs1201
Villafran
Malandro
Withes Sweatbands
Longboy
mr woo
CTVillan
Villarocks666
Andyh
H+V
Monkeywrench
Jae1411
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
villashrew
Texas_Mike
gwentvillan
Mooseman
Kakacroom
lukevilla
Keyser Soze
heystally!
BournVilla
HarryAVFC
Morgan Villa
South London Villan
AVFClee
Dek of Villa
DN1982
Poseidon
cgale
Saunders
Synopsis
whiteensign
Denis_B
UnclePanda
Green Villan
gdav
chrisw1
SCATTERBAD
Trotters
thinlizzy
omariqy
banneruk
God_wore_number5
holtehero
RoyRace
Dions_Bald_Head
Villa_Dan
Southern Villan
My Old Man
GadgetMan
Jimmycarr
Zidane
94 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

Post by DN1982 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:25 pm

cgale wrote:
HarryAVFC wrote:James Nursey saying we can't even offer new deals To Vlaar and Delph now ( fuck Gabby) teams will be wanting Vlaar. What can we offer him?
there are new contracts for Vlaar & Delph . And Lambert has stated the club will say no to offers for Vlaar !

The bit I read said we hadn't offered them yet. It doesn't say we won't and I'd expect that to be high on the list. Whether they accept the terms we offer is a different story. IMO Delph and Gabby will stay and worse case scenario we get £12-15m for Vlaar. Hopefully all will sign.
DN1982

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 20 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

Post by God_wore_number5 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 pm

villan4life wrote:
cgale wrote:
Green Villan wrote:What potential and resale value, what like, Jordan Bowery?

apart from wages did we make a loss on Bowery ?

yes, we brought him for 500k and sold him for 200k

Yes but it hardly broke the bank unlike dunne Colins reo Coker et al
God_wore_number5
God_wore_number5

Back to top Go down

Post by God_wore_number5 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 pm

villan4life wrote:
cgale wrote:

God_wore_number5
God_wore_number5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:28 pm

God_wore_number5 wrote:
villan4life wrote:
cgale wrote:

maybe so, but i was anwsering question by CGale on whether we made a loss on Bowery which yes, we did :)

Back to top Go down

Post by God_wore_number5 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Fair do's just saying
God_wore_number5
God_wore_number5

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:31 pm

God_wore_number5 wrote:Fair do's just saying

A loss is a loss and it will be the other end of the scale compared to MON but every loss builds up.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 20 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:
jvilla wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:

Article says nothing of the kind... ever thought of journalism?

Well it says he will be more 'hands on' with Faulkner gone, and it also says no takeover remotely close too...

Club statement puts robin Russell in role temporarily.
Telegraph article is nothing new in my opinion....predictable

I don't know I go out for a few hours and all he'll breaks loose. Stop this will you. Right re the telegraph article. Al the journos don't have a clue so therefore are now writing standard articles with no actual info and manly guesswork. Why has non one at least mentioned the main thrust of the statement? Faulkner couldn't come to an agreement on a non operational role at VP for a broader role. Wtf why is our CEO being asked to take a non operational role at VP and to Focus on Lerner's other business interests? This spells one of two things to me, either a deal is arranged and therefore PF isn't needed and RR is more than qualified as CFO to hold the reigns or Lerner has completely lost the plot in trying to remove PF from an operational position whilst we are in such turmoil and our future so uncertain. It's scandalous that not one journo has picked up on this and using it as the angle for a story as opposed to the tired old bollocks that keeps getting spouted about. I personally think a deal is close, which ties in to the speculation that there were VIP visitors to VP and BMH today, although there are conflicting reports saying it was purely to reassure PL and the players. Whilst this is perfectly plausible, throw in my bit about the non operational role and it holds more weight to assume something is a foot.

Anyway that will teach me to go out. Although it was for my daughters play, which will always trump this malarky.

Last edited by TheEgo on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by cgale Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Green Villan wrote:

A loss is a loss and it will be the other end of the scale compared to MON but every loss builds up.
of course it does but nothing ventured nothing gained & sometimes it's worth taking a punt on low value players
cgale

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Any chance Randy has done a U turn and wants to stay now and give it another go?
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:Any chance Randy has done a U turn and wants to stay now and give it another go?

None.

My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:Any chance Randy has done a U turn and wants to stay now and give it another go?

Good point mate and that's been in my mind, I didn't post it because I hope it's wrong.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:59 pm

cgale wrote:
Green Villan wrote:

of course it does but nothing ventured nothing gained & sometimes it's worth taking a punt on low value players

I can't disagree but Lamberts judgement on young and up and coming talent has been less than adequate if you ask me.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:01 am

Green Villan wrote:

Good point mate and that's been in my mind, I didn't post it because I hope it's wrong.

His divorce came at a time when Football changed financially. The stress of all that killed it. He wants a new interest and be nearer his family...i dont begrudge him that.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:03 am

My Old Man wrote:
Green Villan wrote:

His divorce came at a time when Football changed financially. The stress of all that killed it. He wants a new interest and be nearer his family...i dont begrudge him that.

No mate I'm not begrudging him that but the damage he has done it would be best for both Villa and Randy to part terms.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:05 am

What's Lambert planning on doing with Gabby, Wiemann, Kosak, bent Benteke, Bentner, Robbinson,Zoggy, Tonev cole, Carruthers and Grealish ?

Youth players to wasted again ? Rotting away on our bench ?

Either that or a lot of them are being sold. We can't have so manga attackers in our squad . At least 4/5 of them have to go. I want to see Zoggy and Tonev on the wings
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:05 am

Green Villan wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Green Villan wrote:

No mate I'm not begrudging him that but the damage he has done it would be best for both Villa and Randy to part terms.

Totally agree. I get the feeling he jumped into this without much forward planning or took the wrong advice.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:09 am

My Old Man wrote:
Green Villan wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Green Villan wrote:

Totally agree. I get the feeling he jumped into this without much forward planning or took the wrong advice.

Sort of knee jerk reaction, I don't know but it seems awfully suspicious that he seems like he wants to give it another go, maybe to pocket the next batch of TV money then piss off I don't know, the man has been secretive and I don't like secretive.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:10 am

I think he wants the TV money
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by cgale Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 am

HarryAVFC wrote:What's Lambert planning on doing with Gabby, Wiemann, Kosak, bent Benteke, Bentner, Robbinson,Zoggy, Tonev cole, Carruthers and Grealish ?

Youth players to wasted again ? Rotting away on our bench ?

Either that or a lot of them are being sold. We can't have so manga attackers in our squad . At least 4/5 of them have to go. I want to see Zoggy and Tonev on the wings
Bendtner is only a rumour

Zog,Tonev,Cole,Caruthers & Grealish are midfield
And the youngsters neeed introducing slowly
cgale

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:14 am

I know there midfielders, but he also plays gabby and Wiemann on the wings as well. We will have a lot of waste if we do t ship a few out

Zoggy----Grealish---Tonev

----------- Benteke--------

It's time to move gabby on. Bent will go.
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Will we ever buy a CM/DM ?
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:16 am

TV deal is worth 70m. So if he is struggling to sell for 200m, then he can hang on 12 months, keep spending to the minimum and sell for less whilst using the TV revenue as the balance.

If we go down, then he still has the TV cash but also the parachute payments, so he could proberly afford to sell us cheap, and still come out ok financially.

We will know more come the closure of the transfer window, because more of the same will point to the above,imo.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:17 am

My Old Man wrote:TV deal is worth 70m. So if he is struggling to sell for 200m, then he can hang on 12 months, keep spending to the minimum and sell for less whilst using the TV revenue as the balance.

If we go down, then he still has the TV cash but also the parachute payments, so he could proberly afford to sell us cheap, and still come out ok financially.

We will know more come the closure of the transfer window, because more of the same will point to the above,imo.

Yeah and potentially fuck us over.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:17 am

Bentner seems more than a rumour. Sounds more like its close to happening
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by cgale Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:17 am

HarryAVFC wrote:Will we ever buy a CM/DM ?
I'm hoping Vlaar brings a team mate with him when he returns
cgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next