The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

+90
Chicken
Steveallen79
Mykey38
Sky
George
Deano69
MadVillan
EbeneezerGoode
USVillan
mefromhere
expatvilla
upthevilla76
Villa jimmy
AVit
Sceptical Villan
VillaSteve
Kaz
Thinman
GodzoneVilla
MinnyVilla
Jim
tbarrules
LVBrit
mini_ beest
johnny noodles
thetrees
Mikethevillan
Villa Youth
Misterp
COE1982
pcfbavfcoman
andrew24561
larvin86
villabromsgrove
jvilla
boomtown_flats
Alpe_DHuez
Leafs1201
Villafran
Malandro
Withes Sweatbands
Longboy
mr woo
CTVillan
Villarocks666
Andyh
H+V
Monkeywrench
Jae1411
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
villashrew
Texas_Mike
gwentvillan
Mooseman
Kakacroom
lukevilla
Keyser Soze
heystally!
BournVilla
HarryAVFC
Morgan Villa
South London Villan
AVFClee
Dek of Villa
DN1982
Poseidon
cgale
Saunders
Synopsis
whiteensign
Denis_B
UnclePanda
Green Villan
gdav
chrisw1
SCATTERBAD
Trotters
thinlizzy
omariqy
banneruk
God_wore_number5
holtehero
RoyRace
Dions_Bald_Head
Villa_Dan
Southern Villan
My Old Man
GadgetMan
Jimmycarr
Zidane
94 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 40 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Southern Villan wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
gdav wrote:When did this turn into the cgale thread?? Anyone heard anymore on the VIP meetings??
Nothing today pal, nada.

PDC you were hoping for a bit more yesterday if I remember correctly? Do you think it's no news at all, or just delayed?
Delayed from what is circulating mate, just delayed.

Back to top Go down

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 40 Empty Re: Takeover speculation - hopefully :)

Post by Villarocks666 Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 pm

We ain't heard from HH in a while, what should we make of that? Nudge nudge wink wink
Villarocks666
Villarocks666

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:44 pm

My Old Man wrote:
thetrees wrote:Just a bit of tumbleweed blowing through.
The 'noses are nearer to a takeover than us.

Normality then Laughing 
Seems like it.winky thing. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by heystally! Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Any more news from Admin?
heystally!

http://aviewfromtheholteend.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:25 pm

When Randy finally admitted that he'd lost interest in Villa I was relieved and excited. Relieved because the suicidal austerity policy that RL had instituted could only end up in relegation. Excited because a new owner would surely only buy Villa if he had both the money and a plan to take us onward and upwards.

The current hiatus is unbelievably frustrating. Lambert/Keane are operating on a shoestring and bringing in the kind of players that would have been unacceptable at any other time. Lerner seems remarkably composed, while others are making rapid plans for life after AVFC.

I hope that RL is in a comfortable dialogue with a prospective buyer, but at the same time I wonder what a prospective buyer would make of this Open all hours, Ronnie Barker corner shop operation that Lerner is single handedly running. My conclusion is that if there is a buyer lined up, then he will be a lower calibre shopkeeper in the RL mode. He may bring with him a couple of other careful shopkeepers prepared to help him stock the shelves, as long as it doesn't cost too much.

I've just reread this post and it depresses me …. time for a scotch and a comfortable bed. Goodnight all.
villabromsgrove

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:02 am

villabromsgrove wrote:When Randy finally admitted that he'd lost interest in Villa I was relieved and excited. Relieved because the suicidal austerity policy that RL had instituted could only end up in relegation. Excited because a new owner would surely only buy Villa if he had both the money and a plan to take us onward and upwards.

The current hiatus is unbelievably frustrating. Lambert/Keane are operating on a shoestring and bringing in the kind of players that would have been unacceptable at any other time. Lerner seems remarkably composed, while others are making rapid plans for life after AVFC.

I hope that RL is in a comfortable dialogue with a prospective buyer, but at the same time I wonder what a prospective buyer would make of this Open all hours, Ronnie Barker corner shop operation that Lerner is single handedly running. My conclusion is that if there is a buyer lined up, then he will be a lower calibre shopkeeper in the RL mode. He may bring with him a couple of other careful shopkeepers prepared to help him stock the shelves, as long as it doesn't cost too much.

I've just reread this post and it depresses me …. time for a scotch and a comfortable bed. Goodnight all.
 Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:23 am

its only been a few months. Give it time. It will happen eventually.
Kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by heystally! Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:32 am

Kaz wrote:its only been a few months. Give it time. It will happen eventually.

My worry is that it happens too late, and we are sent down this season.
heystally!

http://aviewfromtheholteend.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:42 am

heystally! wrote:

Same here, I have absolutely no faith in lambert. How much time will he get before he loses the crowd... Again!! Laughing at You 
gdav
gdav

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by thinlizzy Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:58 am

gdav wrote:
heystally! wrote:

Same here, I have absolutely no faith in lambert. How much time will he get before he loses the crowd... Again!! Laughing at You 
Prediction time : Lambert sacked in November. Keane takes over till January and replaced by Moyes. Relegated in April
thinlizzy
thinlizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fouroaksboy Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:09 am

Nah. We'll be challenging for a Champions League spot by then.

:joker:
Fouroaksboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:39 am

heystally! wrote:Any more news from Admin?

Yes he sends his regards to you :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:07 am

thinlizzy wrote:
gdav wrote:
heystally! wrote:

Prediction time :  Lambert sacked in November. Keane takes over till January and replaced by Moyes. Relegated in April

That is scarily a realistic scenario. I'd put a tenner on that sequence of events.
Thinman
Thinman

Takeover speculation  - hopefully :) - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GodzoneVilla Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:11 am

gdav wrote:
heystally! wrote:

Don't think there will be much of a crowd to lose tbh - if only 9000 of the diehards have purchased season tickets, then can't see too many causal fans turning up unless there is the footballing equivalent of the second coming of Jesus Christ on the pitch at VP.  Jeez it's all so depressing!

(I don't even believe in religion - but I still think Jesus turning my water supply into wine is more likely than Villa playing attractive, passionate football without a serious injection of talent, passion and tactics - Concrete can only take things so far pretty much on his own.)
GodzoneVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40