The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

+55
DaveAV1
avfc85
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
mefromhere
FoxyAV
KMitch
Mazrim
Villa_Dan
gdale1
B62 Villa
South London Villan
ellisout123
NARLA24
VTID85
4BetLite
WendyOz
The Great white walnut
Trotters
thegaffer6
avfcjoe
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
jeffvilla
Cha Ching
Jae1411
James_Curtis
bazzah
danclare82
EbeneezerGoode
Leafs1201
Villa Ranger
DN1982
ViewFromT2
big ming
GadgetMan
smetro
Dions_Bald_Head
Mr_Spadge
Stratfordvilla
Army villain
DomAVFC
Dgrizzle7
Con
AstonThriller
Dansvilla75
villabromsgrove
gdav
Villa jimmy
Born Under The Holte End
Nath11
Saunders82
TED
Keyser Soze
fastbackace
VillaSteve
59 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 Empty Re: Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:15 pm

KMitch wrote:I still think the plan is to sign Adebayor on deadline day. Pretty sure he'd bang them in for us left and right with the creativity we have in the team now. I think he wants to come to us, but Levy is playing hardball with the fee, as usual, and we'll call his bluff at the last moment.

This wouldn't surprise me either, just hope we have a back up plan
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 Empty Re: Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

Post by Cha Ching Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:25 pm

KMitch wrote:If we pull off  signing Ljajic and Lescott, Sherwood will have signed an entire new team, minus a keeper this offseason

Crespo - Richards - Lescott - Amavi
Veretout - Gueye
Adama - Ljajic - Sinclair
Gestede/Ayew

I just hope they gel and and all work out soon, unlike when Di Canio and Sunderland tried this a few seasons back.

Bunn?
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Cha Ching wrote:
KMitch wrote:If we pull off  signing Ljajic and Lescott, Sherwood will have signed an entire new team, minus a keeper this offseason

Crespo - Richards - Lescott - Amavi
Veretout - Gueye
Adama - Ljajic - Sinclair
Gestede/Ayew

I just hope they gel and and all work out soon, unlike when Di Canio and Sunderland tried this a few seasons back.

Bunn?

I totally forgot about him. Hahaha.

Yeah, then Sherwood will have signed a completely new team.
KMitch
KMitch

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:Would still need a right back. I'd LOVE Ebolo, but we really really need a right back.

We have Hutton, Bacuna, Crespo, Richards who can all play RB. We don't NEED a RB.

Right.

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Sky Sports 19:01
VILLA 'FAIL IN GERVINHO BID'

Aston Villa have failed with a bid to land ex-Arsenal forward Gervinho from Roma, according to the Daily Star.

The former Arsenal striker has scored 20 goals in 72 appearances since joining Roma in 2013.

I'm not too gutted about this TBH.......
De Kuip
De Kuip

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Not too convinced it's anything but a load of bollocks either.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Kozak proved tonight he is the best forward we have for bringing the creative, tricky players into the game. Gestede may prove to be in the future but for now Kozak is the man and I hope Tim took note
mefromhere
mefromhere

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:03 am

Can you just buy Tom Heaton already. I'm getting annoyed now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:05 am

With you mefromhere, I have always rated Kozak. Its a bit like crouch when we had him, appearances he is long and gangly and you would not thinks he could hold onto the ball. Last night proved that not only can he hold up play when necessary, but has a blistering shot. I would rather play him than Gabby at the moment.
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:57 am

mefromhere wrote:Kozak proved tonight he is the best forward we have for bringing the creative, tricky players into the game. Gestede may prove to be in the future but for now Kozak is the man and I hope Tim took note

I actually thought he was poor when he came on in terms of making an impact, but did play a lot better in extra time.
Carroll made a superb save from his shot late on, he proper connected with that.
I would hope Gestede proves to be a far better striker for us but Kozak could be useful over the season.
However, ideal scenario is to sell him and bring in Charlie Austin or someone similar.
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:07 am

Sky Sports suggesting the Baggies in for Austin as a replacement for Berahino......... Please not to them, get him in Mr Fox he will be an asset to this young exciting team you are building...
1Elliot
1Elliot

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Can see Austin going to West Brom ONLY if NOBODY else tries to buy him....and I mean NOBODY!

Berahino will go on deadline day to Spurs...Jeremy Peace thinking he's outfoxing Levy....he may well wrangle an extra few quid for the kid but £25m in the bank ain't gonna score many goals is it?

Think Rondon/Lambert proved last night, in a full strength Albion side against Port Vale...they ain't gonna get the goals to keep them out of danger this season....gonna love watching them struggle!!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:10 pm

1Elliot wrote:Sky Sports suggesting the Baggies in for Austin as a replacement for Berahino......... Please not to them, get him in Mr Fox he will be an asset to this young exciting team you are building...

Spurs not going to increase offer according to Sky?? They will be stuck with a sulking player methinks?

Norwich have had bid of 10m rejected for Afobe? He not a cheap option then?

We need a striker though Gabby/Kozak not good enough. What about Joel Campbell from the Arse? Especially if they sign a new marquee striker?
DelboyVilla

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:18 pm

I think Albion bought Rondon with the future Berahino money. Now Peace is just waiting for a bigger offer. 

I hope one doesn't come in because he strikes me as a spoilt little bastard of a player who will just do nothing now they rejected his transfer request. 

Baggies fan at work emailed me yesterday saying he's worried they won't see him now
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:49 am

One piece of deadwood gone apparently as Tonev is off to Frosinone in Italy!

Row Z season ticket sales have now increased at VP!

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya!
DelboyVilla

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 14 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:52 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:One piece of deadwood gone apparently as Tonev is off to Frosinone in Italy!

THANK FUCK FOR THAT!! Very good riddance, let's hope we didn't have to pay them too much to take him.

Now for N'Zogbia.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:55 pm

N'Zogbia will be the departure I cheer for the most. Reportedly is on 50k/week wages, which will free up funds for another player's salary.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:15 pm

KMitch wrote:N'Zogbia will be the departure I cheer for the most. Reportedly is on 50k/week wages, which will free up funds for another player's salary.

He has today been linked with an Arab team. I live in Saudi and can vouch that they have more money than sense here. Plus Zog likes Dubai doesn't he?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:28 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
KMitch wrote:N'Zogbia will be the departure I cheer for the most. Reportedly is on 50k/week wages, which will free up funds for another player's salary.

He has today been linked with an Arab team. I live in Saudi and can vouch that they have more money than sense here. Plus Zog likes Dubai doesn't he?

Bani Yas Sports Club, apparently they have space to waste in their "foreign players" quota.

Kojak has reportedly declined a move to the Hoops. I really can't see him being a factor for us again this season, particularly if we do swoop for a new striker before Tuesday so bit disappointed that potential monies could be tied up in him just sticking around for the sake of it.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcjoe Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Foreign Keeper and a Striker before deadline day......
avfcjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:41 pm

FoxyAV wrote:
DelboyVilla wrote:One piece of deadwood gone apparently as Tonev is off to Frosinone in Italy!

THANK FUCK FOR THAT!! Very good riddance, let's hope we didn't have to pay them too much to take him.

Now for N'Zogbia.

The price of footballs will rise in the Brum area though

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:34 pm

VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:02 pm

"The comments are almost as defensive as Lamberts negative tactics" ️Hahaha go on Brum Mail!!!!
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:34 pm

The Mail really is a snakey paper, but it did tickle me.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:42 pm

That's literally the best article I've read in the Brum Mail in years
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next