The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+63
Gordonsleftboot
LukeWilliamsOBE
Thinman
Mikethevillan
viva_la_amo
Stratfordvilla
bazzah
TheTechniqueSMC
1Elliot
AntJac
thegaffer6
ROTTERDAM1982
danclare82
clarryblue
avfc85
Villabandit
TED
vbm
AstonThriller
jeffvilla
UnclePanda
South London Villan
banneruk
Dansvilla75
Keyser Soze
Sky
Cha Ching
GodzoneVilla
LVBrit
Jimmycarr
DaveAV1
Wookster
aberdarevilla
B62 Villa
gdav
Trotters
Villas Trudge
Dions_Bald_Head
Suits
KMitch
Mazrim
HarryAVFC
ember
DelboyVilla
kimbo
The Utterer
jvilla
holtehero
tbarrules
avfcjoe
Jamie Gray
ejs1111
Dgrizzle7
DN1982
Chrissylee1111
Villa_Dan
mark_draper
smetro
GadgetMan
bruka
villabromsgrove
ViewFromT2
deadbuzzardalive
67 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:27 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Tom Fox "The Club have failed miserably over the past four years" by @NickHowson

looks like he's done some written press and tv work, sounds like he's applying for the job, a "keep me on, nowt to do with me" etc!

This is the bit I wanted to know was genuine. Because it's stunningly undiplomatic (even if Lerner has acknowledged his failings himself).

I'd like to read the context of what that statement was made in.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 5_star13

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Jimmycarr Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:02 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
Jimmycarr wrote:So TF has just said he's "fairly certain" CB will be back with Villa for pre season, of course not takeover related but interesting side note. Of course he could be saying that more in hope than anything else but still...maybe Benteke is ITK Wink

Where are these TF comments coming from mate?

As mentioned just saw it on SSN earlier today.
Jimmycarr
Jimmycarr

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Jimmycarr wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:
Jimmycarr wrote:So TF has just said he's "fairly certain" CB will be back with Villa for pre season, of course not takeover related but interesting side note. Of course he could be saying that more in hope than anything else but still...maybe Benteke is ITK Wink

Where are these TF comments coming from mate?

As mentioned just saw it on SSN earlier today.

cant see anything anywhere regarding TF interview, nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by DN1982 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Tom Fox has been at some corporate do with Vialli it's not specifically about Villa. Obviously given his job he is bound to get questions that are Villa related.
DN1982

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by TED Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Now on Sky
TED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:13 pm

TED wrote:Now on Sky
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Trotters wrote:Is that for real??

who
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 pm

jimbop wrote:
nothing

I don't think Sky will have a brief interview with Tom Fox constantly on loop. It'll probably be on once an hour. It's definitely on there as I've seen it myself.
Suits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Suits wrote:
jimbop wrote:
nothing

I don't think Sky will have a brief interview with Tom Fox constantly on loop. It'll probably be on once an hour. It's definitely on there as I've seen it myself.

ok sound

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:58 pm

So it all goes quiet and 'the quid' edges back in my favour !
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Trotters wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:Tom Fox "The Club have failed miserably over the past four years" by @NickHowson

looks like he's done some written press and tv work, sounds like he's applying for the job, a "keep me on, nowt to do with me" etc!

This is the bit I wanted to know was genuine. Because it's stunningly undiplomatic (even if Lerner has acknowledged his failings himself).

I'd like to read the context of what that statement was made in.

It was a tweet from a journalist. think he must have done a few media interviews today, to written and tv as there are a few quotes flying around and a little bit of footage on sky news (he's said similar before, not quite as scathing, but certainly implied) sounds like a man trying to distance himself from club failings and secure his own future!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:28 pm

smetro wrote:So it all goes quiet and 'the quid' edges back in my favour !

Haha! You didn't think it would all be wrapped up in two days did you? May as well pay up now matey Very Happy
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm

GadgetMan wrote:

Haha! You didn't think it would all be wrapped up in two days did you? May as well pay up now matey Very Happy

No chance.....

I was thinking, Oil billionnarres owning villa would be great.........but at the end of the day a quids a quid....!
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:35 pm

smetro wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:

No chance.....

I was thinking, Oil billionnarres owning villa would be great.........but at the end of the day a quids a quid....!

you could buy joe cole for that

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:40 pm

jimbop wrote:
smetro wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:

No chance.....

You probably could as well, it's the medical insurance that costs haha!! Same with Vlaar and Senderos, get them three of the books and our medical bills will significantly drop Laughing
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:42 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
jimbop wrote:
smetro wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:

No chance.....

You probably could as well, it's the medical insurance that costs haha!! Same with Vlaar and Senderos, get them three of the books and our medical bills will significantly drop Laughing

ha ha very true matey.

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:50 pm

no matter how you dress it up - nothing has happened today......

Just a bit deflating after the 'exclusivity' and the 'New Shirt sponsor' drama of the past couple of days.....

I was expecting an interview with a big fat, cigar smoking geezer, with a bunny girl on his lap.....ah maybe tommorow !
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:52 pm

smetro wrote:no matter how you dress it up - nothing has happened today......

Just a bit deflating after the 'exclusivity' and the 'New Shirt sponsor'  drama of the past couple of days.....

I was expecting an interview with a big fat, cigar smoking geezer, with a bunny girl on his lap.....ah maybe tommorow !
What was supposed to happen today?
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:53 pm

kimbo wrote:

Just a bit deflating after the 'exclusivity' and the 'New Shirt sponsor'  drama of the past couple of days.....

Nothing, I just thought we were building a head of steam - and our new owner would jump out of a cake or something....
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:58 pm

smetro wrote:
kimbo wrote:

Nothing, I just thought we were building a head of steam - and our new owner would jump out of a cake or something....
Ah. It was the 'no matter how you dress it up' bit that confused me (doesn't take much)
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by tbarrules Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:59 pm

6 weeks
tbarrules

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:00 pm

tbarrules wrote:6 weeks

.....and then someone jumps out of cake ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:04 pm

Part 1 one a Tom Fox interview this bit is about Benteke http://ibt.uk/A006Jcc
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:05 pm

Did you honestly think something would happen today? I thought you were joking AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 1662365926 coukd take a few weeks yet mate.........however it's dressed up Very Happy
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 pm

GadgetMan wrote:

Did you honestly think something would happen today? I thought you were joking AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 1662365926 coukd take a few weeks yet mate.........however it's dressed up Very Happy

Nah just kiddin

I don't think anything will happen for a good while........if at all....
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next