The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 11:59 am

You still act like a sugarbag when you are exposed as a LIAR Joppe!!!!!!!
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 12:02 pm

You make me laugh.

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by achilles Sun May 22, 2016 12:07 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:You still act like a sugarbag when you are exposed as a LIAR Joppe!!!!!!!

No wonder I have stopped posting, just juvenile!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lammypaul Sun May 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi Lads, new poster. I have noticed we have the “half empty” and “half full” camps with each trying to convert the other.
None of us know what will happen in the future but we all know what would have happened under Randy.
I will say this which is my opinion, various clubs fans have been spreading rumours because that’s what they do which has lead the papers to get involved in pure speculation because there is nothing to see so it may be correct. I understand people are concerned about the unknown but I do not understand why people believe that Hollis, the FA and various journalists combing every area for information on why this is a con find nothing but we still have some that prefer to believe some Pikey sitting in his caravan in his pants can get all this information on Google? Or these people have ITK in the financial world.
There is nothing the good Dr stated that in MY mind is stratospheric just a pledge to get us back where we belong in the Prem and then go for European football, the wish for us to be one of the top teams in the world is just that “a wish” but with the fan base and commercial growth available in China does anyone believe that is not possible? Will it work who knows.
My wish is he stabilises the club and stops us going into free fall after that anything is possible, my cup changed the second I heard we were sold and until further notice will be half full.
My hope is that those in the half empty camp go off fact not rumour, fact being this is common knowledge not a combination of Google, hearsay and paper talk which have a habit of feeding off each other so the only conclusion is “there is no smoke without fire”
Give the man some credit now. No owner has ever had to sit there and prove his credentials so give him a chance.
Lammypaul
Lammypaul

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sun May 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Come on girls can we play nice please ?
This is a forum for everyone and a good debate should be enjoyable with varied opinions - let's not resort to the playground.
Boldfinger

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun May 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Just my opinion - worst case scenario is Dr X comes in, keeps a couple of our better players, gets us a competent manager, spends £40m and we get promoted. Then end up midtable in the premier league with zero chance of winning anything and spending similar amounts to Stoke etc.

Under Lerner we were heading for league 1.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Can we draw a line under the bluenose thing now. Please.

Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Blimey, why does Villa get me to break my own rule of don't argue with an idiot because you can never win.

And like buses they come a long all at once.
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:4betlife. Yeung was already under investigation and did not have the funds readily available, for me this is the huge one.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here Images10
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sun May 22, 2016 12:25 pm

The bluenose thing now
Sorry couldn't resist
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun May 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Trotters wrote:Can we draw a line under the bluenose thing now. Please.

I'd rather drive a challenger tank through the Sty and cause irreparable damage.

But I guess your suggestion will do. For now.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lammypaul Sun May 22, 2016 12:27 pm

My opinion is the same as Villa_Dan with the additional anything is possible. The only thing that is getting to all of us at the moment is it’s closed season and we want to see action so we have no alternative but to speculate.
Lammypaul
Lammypaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sun May 22, 2016 12:29 pm

I'm just chuffed because on the way to the games I may feel like we actually have a chance of winning rather than trying to guess how many we are going to lose by.
This guy can be no worse for us than learner has been for the past few years.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Welcome, Lammypaul
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Where have the rumours over the fit and proper test come from? Papers with no quotes?

I prefer to believe the interview with quotes from Dr. Xia in the Sportsmail where he clearly seems totally confident about his cash in the bank and business skills.

Proof of the pudding will be in his actions IMO?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 12:49 pm

What rumours???
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sun May 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Maybe with all the speculation regarding his integrity, Dr X will crack on with the manager appointment please.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 12:54 pm

I've seen rumours that Dr Xia is being heavily scrutinized by the PL and FA??

I may be going mad though?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Good. I have no issues with this. I'm guessing the people running the Fit & Proper tests know they've fucked up massively over the last few years and will be fed to the pigs if it happens again.

If Tony comes out squeaky clean, great. Everyone can shut up.

If not, great. We dodged a bullet.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sun May 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Has anyone noticed the new sihouette avatar with a guys hands clasped together also looks like a smaller head buried in his crotch
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by pcfbavfcoman Sun May 22, 2016 1:17 pm

We may never know how rich or how poor this guy is, Chinese business works in a totally different way, it has already been stated he has other Private businesses, how much those are worth god knows.
He has obviously came up with the stake money to enter the game and has shown enough proof to Hollis that his going forward plans are financed, by who I do not know and do not care, Chinese Goverment, The Kymer Rouge, could not give a toss.
What he has come in and said, is what 90% of new owners say and it sounds so much more grown up and in sentences that you can understand and did not mention once Shulamites, or Banokburn.
It is hard for us Villa fans to take alot of things at face value, if they appear to be for our benefit, maybe that is because the brain washing we have had from the man child yank for the last 6 years, but I am enjoying someone talking about the Villa in a positive manner and setting out aims, achievable or not that look upwards, not down at our feet like we have been for to to long. Welcome Dr. Tony and as Mr. Ron use to say, dont tell me, show me.
pcfbavfcoman

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Sun May 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Is it true that in the article about Xia today he is only worth £400 million? I hope he is worth shit load more than that!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sun May 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Another update apparently from the Mail reporter who wrote that latest article saying Xia's professor at Harvard has now contacted him confirming everything! So even more evidence that everything stacks up.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 22, 2016 1:30 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:I've seen rumours that Dr Xia is being heavily scrutinized by the PL and FA??

The PL and FA need heavily scrutinizing ..........................

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 50815218
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sun May 22, 2016 1:31 pm

4BetLite wrote:
DelboyVilla wrote:I've seen rumours that Dr Xia is being heavily scrutinized by the PL and FA??

The PL and FA need heavily scrutinizing ..........................

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here 50815218

Amen to that brother
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next