The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

+46
De Kuip
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
Alf T
Dgrizzle7
Stratfordvilla
bruka
tonyp
Con
EbeneezerGoode
féliré
4BetLite
Thinman
KMitch
ViewFromT2
worcesterkev
FoxyAV
mefromhere
achilles
jeffvilla
The Utterer
villajk
ember
Synopsis
WendyOz
Villa_Dan
Terry Derry
gdav
UnclePanda
NARLA24
Dazzle
avfc85
The Great white walnut
VTID85
AntJac
bazzah
Jamie Gray
Cha Ching
andrew24561
Mazrim
villabromsgrove
avfc forever
VillaBill
South London Villan
GadgetMan
kimbo
50 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

Post by Cha Ching Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:I think he'll fit right into the England way of looking incredible against lesser teams and then looking clueless against the best. I like Jack but that's where he is at right not - he doesn't win games on his own

He is now coming to a bit of a crossroads. The word is out and he's getting more attention from the opposition. How he reacts will define where he will end up as a player. Against lesser teams they have nobody to deal with his ability and his class shows them up. He still can be kept quiet enough by premiership teams at this stage, but the very best kick on from this point and set themselves apart.
Choosing England is a double-edged sword. He will get better coaching and great experience of mixing with top class teammates, and playing in latter stages of big tournaments potentially, but the price will be the tapping up that seems to come at all international gatherings.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

Post by Synopsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Jack will do whats right for Jack, he wanted to play for England so has pledged, if he wants to earn 100k + a week, then he needs to buckle down and wait for the inevitable tap up at the training camps, if he doesn't buckle down and or turns out to be shite then he stays 'loyal to Villa' like Gabby. If he works hard and keeps getting attention then I'm sure he will move on.
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Synopsis wrote:Jack will do whats right for Jack, he wanted to play for England so has pledged, if he wants to earn 100k + a week, then he needs to buckle down and wait for the inevitable tap up at the training camps, if he doesn't buckle down and or turns out to be shite then he stays 'loyal to Villa' like Gabby. If he works hard and keeps getting attention then I'm sure he will move on.

That just about sums it all up, sad that it is!
achilles
achilles

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc85 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:18 pm

I would be angry if JG decided he wanted to go in the next couple of years but if we continue to show no ambition who wouldn't want to join a team with a chance of challenging for trophies, playing in CL or even Europa, I certainly could not blame him, he has definitely has the ability.
avfc85
avfc85

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:04 pm

If he moves on, a Man City bench warmer, if he stays, The Championship player of the year next year!
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 am

If he left, it'd be down his dad's influence in furthering his career. If it were down to Jack, I suspect he'd be with Villa for as long as we'd have him.
Trotters
Trotters

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:00 am

NARLA24
NARLA24

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:50 am

Excellent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:01 am

He needs putting back in his place, and his dad too. A good few games last season doesn't make him Messi
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:29 am

I am glad to see Garde doing this. A wake up call is needed for the lad because, yes we all like to party but.....
When you are highly regarded as one of the next big things in English football you have to put you bloody head down and do some serious work. Serious proffesionals do not put partying before the club. Before anyone goes on about the lads age, sick of bloody hearing about it by the way, after you have been thumped by Everton going out partying is not the right thing to do, no matter who you are. Going home and getting ready to sort the problems out on the training ground is the right approach.
This young lad could well find himself never reaching the heights he should do if he does not take his proffesion and responsibilities seriously enough.Lots of Villa supporters will agree lots will not. After all this is just my opinion, but i think you will find that it is the opinion of the coaching team and the senior players also. Grealish needs some guidance from someone inside the club or else he could well find himself getting some serious abuse from Villa fans if he does not knuckle down and show us some of the form he showed last season. The Media could do him some serious damage should they choose to and Grealish needs to understand this. They will have people all over the bloody place just waiting to take a photo of him on his next "Party Night."
Grow some bollocks young man. You are no superstar and you never will be unless you take your very privelaged position as a proffesional footballer seriously. You should be setting a shining example for the younger players at the club who, no doubt look up to you as an inspiration.Going on the piss after getting thrashed is showing nothing but contempt for the club, the game and most importantly the younger generation of players inside Villa's academy set up.
If you want to go on the piss all the time become a fucking "Party Planner" inside nightclubs. I am sure you would not earn what you earn now should you decide to do so.
Grow up lad.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:23 am

NARLA24 wrote:I am glad to see Garde doing this. A wake up call is needed for the lad because, yes we all like to party but.....
When you are highly regarded as one of the next big things in English football you have to put you bloody head down and do some serious work. Serious proffesionals do not put partying before the club. Before anyone goes on about the lads age, sick of bloody hearing about it by the way, after you have been thumped by Everton going out partying is not the right thing to do, no matter who you are. Going home and getting ready to sort the problems out on the training ground is the right approach.
This young lad could well find himself never reaching the heights he should do if he does not take his proffesion and responsibilities seriously enough.Lots of Villa supporters will agree lots will not. After all this is just my opinion, but i think you will find that it is the opinion of the coaching team and the senior players also. Grealish needs some guidance from someone inside the club or else he could well find himself getting some serious abuse from Villa fans if he does not knuckle down and show us some of the form he showed last season. The Media could do him some serious damage should they choose to and Grealish needs to understand this. They will have people all over the bloody place just waiting to take a photo of him on his next "Party Night."
Grow some bollocks young man. You are no superstar and you never will be unless you take your very privelaged position as a proffesional footballer seriously. You should be setting a shining example for the younger players at the club who, no doubt look up to you as an inspiration.Going on the piss after getting thrashed is showing nothing but contempt for the club, the game and most importantly the younger generation of players inside Villa's academy set up.
If you want to go on the piss all the time become a fucking "Party Planner" inside nightclubs. I am sure you would not earn what you earn now should you decide to do so.
Grow up lad.

Totally agree! Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 3 3769219917
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:26 am

One of the things in that article of major concern is the fact that the club is insisting on Steve Round joining Remi!

What the hell is all that about?
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Grealish can remain with the development squad for as long as it takes, as far as I'm concerned. He won't be missed on the evidence of this seasons "performances". I'd rather Ayew or Nzogbia occupy that position out left than waste it on disco jack. It's all become a bit of a circus surrounding Grealish, and the rest of the squad can do without that at these desperate times. Stupid little twat.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:23 pm

I had some fake snakeskin trousers when I was 20, went to the pub one night and they ripped up the arse when I sat down. For some reason I thought they were cool, in hindsight I know I must have looked like a complete twat. I still have my crushed velvet leopard/tiger pattern shirt from back then, it still occasionally gets an airing when I need to scare small children or embarrass my wife.

Garde has torn a few strips off Grealish and it's exactly what he needs and what we expect of him. I'm interested to see where this goes. I suspect we're all jaded now with the owner's commitment to the club and competence in choice of managers but Garde has a hell of a lot on his plate without having to deal with kids misbehaving. We could have a good manager on our hands and he might get the team - and Grealish - playing properly. Grealish is a Villa fan, he needs to start acting like one first and foremost and part of that is trusting the manager to do right by him and the club.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:02 pm

More on the Grealish story from SSN. Serious trouble for this lad. Looks like Garde will make an example of him.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/10078152/jack-grealish-to-train-with-aston-villa-youths-indefinitely
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Exactly what he needs. 

Now we'll see the making of the lad - he'll either lick his wounds and work hard to get back into the manager's good graces, or he'll sulk and complain and slip away to somewhere else. If it is the latter I suspect we'd see an N'Zogbia type player where he floats from club to club with obvious talent but no application, managers convinced they'll bring it out before moving him on, and odd flashes of brilliance
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Exactly what he needs. 

Now we'll see the making of the lad - he'll either lick his wounds and work hard to get back into the manager's good graces, or he'll sulk and complain and slip away to somewhere else. If it is the latter I suspect we'd see an N'Zogbia type player where he floats from club to club with obvious talent but no application, managers convinced they'll bring it out before moving him on, and odd flashes of brilliance
My thinking exactly Dan.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:40 pm

N'Zogbia has close to 300 Premier League apps. I'd be amazed if Grealish got any where close to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Grealish is twice the player nzogbia is so should easily pass 300 premier league games.
This is a cross roads for him tho time to put some hard work in & not just coast through his career on his natural talent. I bet he's never had to put a shift in the whole time he's been playing.
He needs to ditch his dad & get a decent agent/advisor that can drum into him he has responsibilities to the club & it's fans.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Hes shockingly overrated.
The whole England/Ireland saga made me cringe. Hes not good enough for either at the moment
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by villajk Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:55 pm

There's no one with more talent on the books ,that includes all the new imports . Anyone who compares Nzogbia to JG , do you know football???
villajk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:05 pm

gdav wrote:Grealish is twice the player nzogbia is

May I just ask what you base this on? I showed this to my colleague a sec ago and he couldn't believe how irrational Villa fans were regarding Grealish. N'Zogbia has been a pretty shit investment for us, but he's had a career Grealish most likely won't get any where close too.

Back to top Go down

Post by villajk Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:19 pm

On just how bad nzogbia is ,I have never seen him play well for villa, I don't think you rate English players
villajk

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
gdav wrote:Grealish is twice the player nzogbia is

May I just ask what you base this on? I showed this to my colleague a sec ago and he couldn't believe how irrational Villa fans were regarding Grealish. N'Zogbia has been a pretty shit investment for us, but he's had a career Grealish most likely won't get any where close too.

It's based on nzogbia's lack of quality rather than Grealish.
Nzogbia is all that is wrong with modern day footballers & I put him up there with the worst players ever to disgrace our shirt.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:57 pm

UnclePanda wrote:Hes shockingly overrated.
The whole England/Ireland saga made me cringe. Hes not good enough for either at the moment

Very trUe. It is pathetic how he assumes that England will select him. He has been shit all season and didn't do a great deal before.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next