The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

+46
De Kuip
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
Alf T
Dgrizzle7
Stratfordvilla
bruka
tonyp
Con
EbeneezerGoode
féliré
4BetLite
Thinman
KMitch
ViewFromT2
worcesterkev
FoxyAV
mefromhere
achilles
jeffvilla
The Utterer
villajk
ember
Synopsis
WendyOz
Villa_Dan
Terry Derry
gdav
UnclePanda
NARLA24
Dazzle
avfc85
The Great white walnut
VTID85
AntJac
bazzah
Jamie Gray
Cha Ching
andrew24561
Mazrim
villabromsgrove
avfc forever
VillaBill
South London Villan
GadgetMan
kimbo
50 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 Empty Re: Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

Post by Fpuppys Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Trotters wrote:You have to laugh at the last tweet. He may as well have called him a "busted flush" Laughing at You

You'll have to forgive my ignorance, but what is a "busted flush"? Is it an Aussie term, a losing poker hand or something I'm not familiar with because of my age, or do you mean the chain on you're bog snapped. Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 1520050566
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 Empty Re: Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

Post by Trotters Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:01 pm

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 20160912
Trotters
Trotters

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:04 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:I've been more than vocal on here and on Facebook about his dad and about how he shouldn't be in the position he is as his agent.

Just spoken to someone who used to work at the Belfry until recently and served Jack and his mates not long back - in her words "Jack his lovely but his mates are a bunch of arrogant pricks leaching off him"

Was it Collymore who had a heap of such mates that drained him of a fortune and then weren't seen for dust when the shit hit the fan over the Ulrika business?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:21 am

From The Grauniad...

Roberto Di Matteo confirmed on Thursday that an internal investigation has started at the club into media publicity surrounding Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish.

The manager refused to confirm newspaper suggestions that the midfielder is set to be fined two weeks’ wages following the player’s latest off-field indiscretions, which allegedly concern an all-night party at a Birmingham hotel on Saturday evening, or that the midfielder will be dropped but did reveal his disappointment following the latest publicity.

Di Matteo said: “[The investigation is] still ongoing, I cannot confirm or deny if he will be available. It’s a timing issue and we want to get it right. In general for the sake of any player they need to learn about what it takes to be an athlete. He needs to grow up very quickly.

“It’s not the first time and he needs to understand if he wants a good career he has to stop.”

He added: “First it’s a feeling of disappointment. I expect all players to behave in a professional manner at all times. We instantly started an investigation which is still ongoing. Once it’s finished and we have all the facts then we will take disciplinary action. This is the stance.”
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:22 am

Trotters wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:I've been more than vocal on here and on Facebook about his dad and about how he shouldn't be in the position he is as his agent.

Just spoken to someone who used to work at the Belfry until recently and served Jack and his mates not long back - in her words "Jack his lovely but his mates are a bunch of arrogant pricks leaching off him"

Was it Collymore who had a heap of such mates that drained him of a fortune and then weren't seen for dust when the shit hit the fan over the Ulrika business?

yes, that's exactly what hes saying

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:40 am

Sorry for the forced abscence the last few days. Been moving house and no internet connection!!!!!!
Collymore lived in Cannock when i was living there and yes he had a bunch of so called mates that lived of his position as a proffesional footballer. Drained his finances,drove his cars and trashed his house on numerous occasions when parties were going on. Needles to say they are no longer part of his circle.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:45 am

message to grealish on FB last night, are you playing tomorrow? he answered with a smiley face??? he may still be on the hippy crack hence the smiley face or he means he's playing???

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:29 pm

He must be getting one heck of a load of peer pressure from his old mates and no doubt new hangers on, i experienced something a little similar though in a completely different arena and on a much smaller scale obviously but i was put in a position often and heard comments like "oh were not good enough for you now then?" and such things. When it's old friends it does cut deep and depending on your personality type it does cause you to make decisions you maybe would not have otherwise. The other influence of course is members of the opposite sex (or same sex in some cases of course Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 50815218 ), an attractive woman can be very distracting to any guy under the age of 80 Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 498107619 but even more so a guy with bags of wonga and athletic body to boot. So he will be a target and he needs to learn to be strong..That's very difficult if you have party animal bones inside you!!

Good luck with your challenge young Grealish!
The Utterer
The Utterer

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:14 pm

any more news on the little crack rat? Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 498107619

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:30 pm

jimbop wrote:any more news on the little crack rat? Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 498107619
Yep. He is fucked out of his face and going to score 3 against the Barcodes Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 4025243045
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:34 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:any more news on the little crack rat? Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 498107619
Yep. He is fucked out of his face and going to score 3 against the Barcodes Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 4025243045

lmfao, his eyes and jaw are going like the clappers Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 1787200310

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Fpuppys wrote:
Trotters wrote:You have to laugh at the last tweet. He may as well have called him a "busted flush" Laughing at You

You'll have to forgive my ignorance, but what is a "busted flush"? Is it an Aussie term, a losing poker hand or something I'm not familiar with because of my age, or do you mean the chain on you're bog snapped. Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 1520050566
A broken shithouse i think
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Jack has been a little naughty.
He went to an all-night party
Spread across three hotel rooms
Was 99 Hippy Crack balloons.

Nena would be crying Laughing
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:52 am

Trotters wrote:Jack has been a little naughty.
He went to an all-night party
Spread across three hotel rooms
Was 99 Hippy Crack balloons.

Nena would be crying Laughing
Hairy armpits Dancing Banana
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:09 am

I know celebrities like Grealish or others for that matter are supposed to be very professional and lucky to make as much money they do etc. And while there's a lot of truth to that, I also think they must have a very difficult situation.

I'll use Justin Bieber as a example so don't shoot me. The reason I'm doing this is because he was in Oslo tonight and was out drinking a place close where I live. Imagine to always being on your toes. Always having to not drink too much, smoke too hard or do any kind of stupid shit as the media will pick up on it and it will be on the internet forever.

Several times a year it feels like I have this ridiculous hangover paranoia. Not knowing what the fuck I did, and waking up I'm just happy my credit balance is normal and my car isn't smashed to bit. Checking your phones to crazy fucking texts or photos. Just imagine being in the position where you would be hung out to dry every time you did some stupid shit.

I know they are incredibly fortunate people to be in the position they are. Grealish are living the dream for most of us, but it can't be easy to live your life under the loop of media, social media and what not.

Anyway, I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I felt it had to be pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Several times a year it feels like I have this ridiculous hangover paranoia. Not knowing what the fuck I did, and waking up I'm just happy my credit balance is normal and my car isn't smashed to bit. Checking your phones to crazy fucking texts or photos.

I'm gonna grab the movie poster for "The Hangover" and redesign it to say "Joppe".
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:21 pm

Pretty shite in my opinion. Not an overreaction today, but I've thought this since I saw him under Sherwood.

No doubt he is decent at picking a pass, but he doesn't dribble well. He doesn't have pace. He doesn't take shots or even have a shot. He doesn't get stuck in and probably by far is the biggest pansy player I've seen for us. He doesn't have a great work rate. He really does nothing that stands out except pick a pass here and there.

And along with all of this people think he for some reason is a number 10 player or winger. It doesn't make sense. I'd play Ayew over him any day of the weak.

If he grows some balls, manages to get stuck in then I'd consider him for a deep laying playmaker role, but right now he's an utter liability. Just pure shit.

Now some fan boys on here will probably disagree. I'm just stating what I've been thinking for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:39 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Pretty shite in my opinion. Not an overreaction today, but I've thought this since I saw him under Sherwood.

No doubt he is decent at picking a pass, but he doesn't dribble well. He doesn't have pace. He doesn't take shots or even have a shot. He doesn't get stuck in and probably by far is the biggest pansy player I've seen for us. He doesn't have a great work rate. He really does nothing that stands out except pick a pass here and there.

And along with all of this people think he for some reason is a number 10 player or winger. It doesn't make sense. I'd play Ayew over him any day of the weak.

If he grows some balls, manages to get stuck in then I'd consider him for a deep laying playmaker role, but right now he's an utter liability. Just pure shit.

Now some fan boys on here will probably disagree. I'm just stating what I've been thinking for a while.

so all previous/current manager, including all pundits and the current manager are all wrong about him then? fair play joppey, I always knew you should of replaced RDM

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Grealish offensively is great, defensively he is utter crap!

Take Saturday for example, he creates our penalty by taking people on in the box then he watches as Cissokho is left exposed by having to mark 2 players! Then in the second half Grealish again watches as a Wolves midfield player runs past him for the chance that Hutton blocks in the end.

In a team at the top of the table playing with confidence and winning games, he would be a match winner but not for a side that is struggling in all aspects of trying to win football matches!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Still got a lot to prove for me. needs to be more incisive - those runs have to produce something. Hopefully Brucey can get him to deliver goods (crosses and goals!)
smetro
smetro

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:06 pm

I have no doubt brucie will sort him, anyone whom thinks there is no talent there is wrong, he was superb for England and he will be a massive player for us this season. the free kicks and pens he will win us alone will be a massive benefit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:27 pm

jimbop wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:Pretty shite in my opinion. Not an overreaction today, but I've thought this since I saw him under Sherwood.

so all previous/current manager, including all pundits and the current manager are all wrong about him then? fair play joppey, I always knew you should of replaced RDM

What managers, pundits and current manager has said Grealish is un-shite? I remember Sherwood obviously with his £ 40 million comment or whatever it was, but who else? I genuinely can't remember having read any of that. I remember Garde thinking he was dogshit though.

Anyway, I'm sticking to my guns on this one. I think he is the most overrated player we've ever had. People thinks he's ace because he can't dress himself before a match and did alright against small heath in a season we got relegated. Biggest nancy I've ever seen on a football pitch. Utter utter no balls player. I'm not even remotely active in football and I'd crush him in every duel. You can't afford these passengers in this division.

If he gets better fine. I'd love to have some young English players to be the spine of the team, but right now he is a creative outlet that doesn't create, doesn't shoot, doesn't work back defensively. Just a pure liability. Ayew is 10 times the player, and until Grealish reaches that quality there's no reason for him to be playing in front of Ayew.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:45 am

Well done Jack, Jonathan and the chaps that made it for helping out a young Villa fan with a little present ......... How come this doesn't make the national papers eh?

LINK
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:52 am

4BetLite wrote:Well done Jack, Jonathan and the chaps that made it for helping out a young Villa fan with a little present ......... How come this doesn't make the national papers eh?

LINK

Absolutely brilliant, makes me so proud to be a Villa fan!
Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:37 am

He needs to cut the diving out - stay on youre feet - and learn how and when to shoot. Hes like Michael Owen they way he keeps going over
smetro
smetro

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 11 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next