The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+84
smetro
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
HarryAVFC
Dgrizzle7
A.V.F.C
thetrees
The Great white walnut
Isa
bakerbob
Nix999
Cha Ching
viva_la_amo
Dek of Villa
rosco77
River
Andyh
whiteensign
DelboyVilla
Poseidon
lukevilla
LukeWilliamsOBE
Wigteke
Sean
Gracon73
AVFClee
mefromhere
ember
thinlizzy
Army villain
South London Villan
achilles
VillaBill
prmort
deadbuzzardalive
Morpheus
B62 Villa
Kakacroom
jd
Saunders
Thinman
Thabucks
Chrissylee1111
jeffvilla
KMitch
Dions_Bald_Head
Peter Withe's Shin
Withes Sweatbands
NARLA24
Wookster
Morgan Villa
Saunders82
snitum
Villa jimmy
VTID85
villainjock
Trotters
GodzoneVilla
Leafs1201
plastic
Sky
The Utterer
Dansvilla75
Dazzle
bazzah
Suits
UnclePanda
James_Curtis
Mazrim
Green Villan
avfc85
ejs1111
Mooseman
Synopsis
villabromsgrove
danclare82
AstonThriller
GadgetMan
omariqy
gdav
DaveAV1
thegaffer6
Villa_Dan
jvilla
kimbo
88 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Synopsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Some fans still trust the clubs hierarchy?
Synopsis
Synopsis

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by avfc85 Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:48 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I think we're getting conflicting messages, on the one hand we have a disinterested owner desperate to sell the club.

On the other hand we have a re energised owner putting together a long term plan for the club.

It might be fun to speculate, but I think sooner rather than later AVFC owe it to the fans to come out clearly with a definitive statement about what is currently Randy's position and intention.

In the absence of proper information, all sorts of rumours will abound, and that  may well further erode the fan's trust in the management of AVFC.

Talk to us please Villa.

Sorry but no way will I be listening to Tom Fox, he is not going to come in and say basically Lerner's not interested, I've only come for the position and money. Actions are louder than words and as we can see Lerner never turns up, has left Lambert to rot and provided him with the minimum amount of funds, the guy is clearly not interested any more and never will be the only thing we have going for us, he will be desperate to leave and possibly slash the asking price to move it on.
avfc85
avfc85

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Synopsis wrote:Some fans still trust the clubs hierarchy?
Three forums called for a protest last Saturday, only a handful of fans joined in the protest. There were almost 40,000 at the game, and it was a good game apart from our usual failure to score. Sometimes I think that those of us who post on Forums make the mistake of assuming that we speak for all Villa fans. Saturday was a sharp reminder that we don't.

villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:04 pm

You right vb. I'm sure most people who attend matches don't frequent forums or Twitter. I guess many in the holte aren't of the Internet generation so it's probably to be expected.

Maybe the club will clarify things at the end of the season, can't see them saying anything before that unless some one actually signs on the dotted line
Synopsis
Synopsis

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:32 pm

In the defence of Tom Fox, what can he say?

"Randy still cant wait to go, but no-one is buying and with Faulkner gone he either needed to get more involved or hire someone else, and he was never going to pick the former was he? So here I am, I'm getting paid some sweet money, if I do a good job I may get kept on when the new owners arrive, and if not, I'll get some nice compensation. Win win for me, suckers!"
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:48 pm

This thread was a good idea at 1st but now I'm sick to the back teeth of all the bull shit, there should be a way to ignore threads because I can't be arsed to even look at this anymore, everyone regarding a take over is full of shit.
Green Villan
Green Villan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:55 pm

Green Villan wrote:This thread was a good idea at 1st but now I'm sick to the back teeth of all the bull shit, there should be a way to ignore threads because I can't be arsed to even look at this anymore, everyone regarding a take over is full of shit.
There is a way to ignore this thread GV and any others that wind you up, just don't click on it.AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Settle down mate. I know it's frustrating but sooner or later, one of these will turn out to be legit. It could be Azerbaijan or Allen, who knows?

But we're for sale and, I believe, an attractive proposition, so I wouldn't rule everything out.
Mazrim
Mazrim

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Well I feel your frustration GV, but I'm not sure we need an invention to ignore this or any thread. You just need to ignore it Very Happy
DaveAV1

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:03 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
Green Villan wrote:This thread was a good idea at 1st but now I'm sick to the back teeth of all the bull shit, there should be a way to ignore threads because I can't be arsed to even look at this anymore, everyone regarding a take over is full of shit.
There is a way to ignore this thread GV and any others that wind you up, just don't click on it.AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3769219917  

It's alright I won't click on the bloody site then. see ya.
Green Villan
Green Villan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Also after all the ITK shit with the site I wouldn't throw stones while you're in a glass house Wink
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Come on GV, chill out, pour yourself a drink and watch our October goal of the month competition. Nothing contentious there to get excited about Very Happy
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:28 pm

LOL...love this place!!!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1015550615

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Curtis Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Sorry I haven't posted the last few months! Been too busy! But an interesting development from Jonny Gould on twitter, I don't know how to embed it on here but its regards to an email on behalf of Paul Allen
James_Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Jonny Gould tweet - https://twitter.com/jonnygould/status/557994117893193728/photo/1

Allen not denying or confirming....
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:38 pm

jvilla wrote:Jonny Gould tweet - https://twitter.com/jonnygould/status/557994117893193728/photo/1

Allen not denying or confirming....

anschutz or the others didnt confirm or deny.
i wouldnt read anything into it other than they wont comment.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:40 pm

Probabky clutching at straws here but Paul Allen has had a lot of dealings with Wasserman Media Group over the years. Our current CEO used to work there and would probably know Allen well.
Suits

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Gould is full of s***. I'm sure he's using a non-story as a vehicle for his own journalistic agenda.

Nice to speculate, but c'mon guys. Just take a look at us...
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Bloody hell I clicked on here for some takeover speculation, it appears though, that I've stumbled into a night out with Cynics R-us

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 50815218
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Gould's tweet is neither here nor there seeing as the Daily mail already had a quote from Allen's people confirming that they were talking. Talk is all it is at the minute though that is for sure. Roll on prem league survival and a summer of waiting and hoping.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:43 pm

jvilla wrote:Gould's tweet is neither here nor there seeing as the Daily mail already had a quote from Allen's people confirming that they were talking. Talk is all it is at the minute though that is for sure. Roll on prem league survival and a summer of waiting and hoping.
Yeah mate i don't think people have paid enough attention to the quote..it pretty much confirms that Allen is in talks with Randy and once it reaches that stage you'd like to think a deal would be on the cards.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:54 pm

VB wasn't trying to be funny with you, I've had to un-follow loads of bogus idiots on twitter.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm

AstonThriller wrote:
jvilla wrote:Gould's tweet is neither here nor there seeing as the Daily mail already had a quote from Allen's people confirming that they were talking. Talk is all it is at the minute though that is for sure. Roll on prem league survival and a summer of waiting and hoping.
Yeah mate i don't think people have paid enough attention to the quote..it pretty much confirms that Allen is in talks with Randy and once it reaches that stage you'd like to think a deal would be on the cards.
What does the quote say? Is it the Americans talking to Americans one?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Green Villan wrote:VB wasn't trying to be funny with you, I've had to un-follow loads of bogus idiots on twitter.
We know each other well GV, I know you need to vent occasionally and you know I'm always here. It's all part of the service.Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:29 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
Green Villan wrote:VB wasn't trying to be funny with you, I've had to un-follow loads of bogus idiots on twitter.
We know each other well GV, I know you need to vent occasionally and you know I'm always here. It's all part of the service.Very Happy  

Thanks for understanding mate, really don't know why I bother with twatter, I wasn't referring to "all" as people on here, like I said I'm not going on twatter for takeover info anymore.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next