The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+84
smetro
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
HarryAVFC
Dgrizzle7
A.V.F.C
thetrees
The Great white walnut
Isa
bakerbob
Nix999
Cha Ching
viva_la_amo
Dek of Villa
rosco77
River
Andyh
whiteensign
DelboyVilla
Poseidon
lukevilla
LukeWilliamsOBE
Wigteke
Sean
Gracon73
AVFClee
mefromhere
ember
thinlizzy
Army villain
South London Villan
achilles
VillaBill
prmort
deadbuzzardalive
Morpheus
B62 Villa
Kakacroom
jd
Saunders
Thinman
Thabucks
Chrissylee1111
jeffvilla
KMitch
Dions_Bald_Head
Peter Withe's Shin
Withes Sweatbands
NARLA24
Wookster
Morgan Villa
Saunders82
snitum
Villa jimmy
VTID85
villainjock
Trotters
GodzoneVilla
Leafs1201
plastic
Sky
The Utterer
Dansvilla75
Dazzle
bazzah
Suits
UnclePanda
James_Curtis
Mazrim
Green Villan
avfc85
ejs1111
Mooseman
Synopsis
villabromsgrove
danclare82
AstonThriller
GadgetMan
omariqy
gdav
DaveAV1
thegaffer6
Villa_Dan
jvilla
kimbo
88 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by villabromsgrove Tue May 12, 2015 12:35 pm

ember wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
Suits wrote:It would take a couple of breathtaking idiots to arrange this timetable!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Randy-lerner

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Tony-Adams-001
.... and the winner is .....ember! Superb. Very Happy cheers
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by jvilla Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 pm

NARLA24 wrote:Double post. No consortium lads and lasses, it is all complete bollox.

I'd happily dismiss a Daily Star article, but this is a story the BBC ran with almost the moment it broke, Pat Murphy clearly had information he was waiting to publish but had to do so the moment Sky broke it. Unless you know something? Do share...
jvilla
jvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 12:56 pm

jvilla wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:Double post. No consortium lads and lasses, it is all complete bollox.

I'd happily dismiss a Daily Star article, but this is a story the BBC ran with almost the moment it broke, Pat Murphy clearly had information he was waiting to publish but had to do so the moment Sky broke it. Unless you know something? Do share...

this is the ONLY rumour that has been on sky, bbc etc, what makes you says its bull?

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Tue May 12, 2015 1:27 pm

I've heard noises something is actually going on. It's the complete opposite to last year when I got banned from this site for telling you there is 100% nothing going on!
viva_la_amo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue May 12, 2015 1:44 pm

No, you got banned for being a dick.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Tue May 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Well it's good news all round then, it's a consortium with seriously blue chip investors or its an individual with seriously deep pockets buying by themselves.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue May 12, 2015 3:17 pm

jvilla wrote:Well it's good news all round then, it's a consortium with seriously blue chip investors or its an individual with seriously deep pockets buying by themselves.  

How have you arrived at that conclusion ?

Not saying youre wrong - but a couple of posts back someone said absolutley nothing doing - Is that just youre thoughts or have you seen\heard something.....?
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Tue May 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Nope, sorry, just sayin its either pat murphys info or viva la amos info, either one will do me. Edit. Ignore me, am getting my viva la amos and narla 24s mixed up.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue May 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Trotters wrote:No, you got banned for being a dick.
This made me laugh .... Accurate though! Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Tue May 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Nice. If sharing information that people don't want to hear makes me a dick then ok, I was being dick.

But now I'm telling you something IS going to happen in the summer.

Hope that doesn't mean I'm being a dick again.

VB you disappoint me, I was nothing but a gentleman at all times Sad
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue May 12, 2015 4:32 pm

viva_la_amo wrote:

Nice.  If sharing information that people don't want to hear makes me a dick then ok, I was being dick.

But now I'm telling you something IS going to happen in the summer.

Hope that doesn't mean I'm being a dick again.

VB you disappoint me, I was nothing but a gentleman at all times Sad
It's good to see you've still got your sense of humour v_l_a, that was one of the things I liked about you. Funny, but I never remember you being a gentleman. Still it's never too late. Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue May 12, 2015 4:33 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't the first clue who the hell you are so I'm judging your info the same as I would from anyone else
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Tue May 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I haven't the first clue who the hell you are so I'm judging your info the same as I would from anyone else

And that is exactly what you should do. I'm not looking for attention (ok maybe a little). I have a source and a year ago he told me there was nothing going on regarding a takeover and I believed him. More recently he told me Sherwood was our next manager even though most people were saying there is no chance it would happen. Again I believed him and shared on this forum.

Now I have been told there is a something big happening this summer. Again I believe him.

Now watch this space.
viva_la_amo

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Tue May 12, 2015 7:14 pm

But what is the 'big' thing? Any more detail? It's all a bit vague and fluffy. Post a name and you'll really get attention.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Tue May 12, 2015 8:51 pm

These takeover rumours are very worrying. A consortium that seems to be searching down the back of the couch for the money, and even worse, Tony Adams mentioned as part of the deal. He was a tool when playing for Arsenal and he's even worse since he retired. At least he was successful ON the pitch.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue May 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Cha Ching wrote:These takeover rumours are very worrying. A consortium that seems to be searching down the back of the couch for the money, and even worse, Tony  Adams mentioned as part of the deal. He was a tool when playing for Arsenal and he's even worse since he retired. At least he was successful ON the pitch.

But where are we heading under the current set up - sure theres a little hope at moment due to the upturn since TS arrived - without money for players\wages is it sustainable. Whilst I would love a Man City Type owner - I think thats unlikley - but we need an owner who at least has the desire to see us successful.

Anyway - weve heard all this before - there may be nothing to it..... AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 1715320296

-------

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1427
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40