The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+84
smetro
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
HarryAVFC
Dgrizzle7
A.V.F.C
thetrees
The Great white walnut
Isa
bakerbob
Nix999
Cha Ching
viva_la_amo
Dek of Villa
rosco77
River
Andyh
whiteensign
DelboyVilla
Poseidon
lukevilla
LukeWilliamsOBE
Wigteke
Sean
Gracon73
AVFClee
mefromhere
ember
thinlizzy
Army villain
South London Villan
achilles
VillaBill
prmort
deadbuzzardalive
Morpheus
B62 Villa
Kakacroom
jd
Saunders
Thinman
Thabucks
Chrissylee1111
jeffvilla
KMitch
Dions_Bald_Head
Peter Withe's Shin
Withes Sweatbands
NARLA24
Wookster
Morgan Villa
Saunders82
snitum
Villa jimmy
VTID85
villainjock
Trotters
GodzoneVilla
Leafs1201
plastic
Sky
The Utterer
Dansvilla75
Dazzle
bazzah
Suits
UnclePanda
James_Curtis
Mazrim
Green Villan
avfc85
ejs1111
Mooseman
Synopsis
villabromsgrove
danclare82
AstonThriller
GadgetMan
omariqy
gdav
DaveAV1
thegaffer6
Villa_Dan
jvilla
kimbo
88 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Suits Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 am

The fact that they're not prepared to sack Lambert even if we are relegated just shows how detached they are from the fans. Lerner & Fox may well be good businessmen but they're not Football people and never will be. Ellis would've got rid of Lambert 12 months ago. We are absolutely doomed, no doubt about it.
Suits

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by jvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 am

There is no comfort for the fans now. We are relying on some luck, a player or two coming to the fore and also for other teams to capitulate. I have Burnley and Leicester pegged as two to go, it could quite easily be between us and Sunderland in a few weeks for that final spot. No time to lose our heads as only difference between today and two weeks ago is being in the relegation spots - we are still one win from 14th. I only hope that psychologically, being in the bottom three is enough to stir Benteke and Gabby and others.
jvilla
jvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:13 am

hello all, ive backed him, havent chanted for him to be sacked, kept having the faith NO FOCKIN MORE! if we had a team of shit players then fair enough, but they are not, Lambert is the weak link here, ive had enough. My lovely smart TV was very very close to getting smashed up after listening to that mumbling idiot again, "we go again" why dont you fockin go and keep going. his interviews are becoming worse and worse and showing he really has run out of ideas. sorry lads, had to get it out! VTID.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:18 am

Totally and utterly with you jimbop Scarf Waving
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:20 am

jeffvilla wrote:Totally and utterly with you jimbop Scarf Waving  

Scarf Waving

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:14 pm

does any one know where you can buy a huge amount of sacks, they could then be mailed to Tom Fox with a tag saying "Please give to Paul Lambert". If 25,000 sacks arrived on his desk would he then get the message?
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:18 pm

South London Villan wrote:does any one know where you can buy a huge amount of sacks, they could then be mailed to Tom Fox with a tag saying "Please give to Paul Lambert". If 25,000 sacks arrived on his desk would he then get the message?

he'd take it as a sign to "go again"

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:19 pm

OK, crap footy to one side. That new CCO who worked in Baku. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I don't get how contact with him translated to Gilan Holdings wanting Villa. What would have been the info picked up on? His name? He's not a billionaire. Something like an email or letter with his previous employer's name on? I don't get how any contact between him and Villa led Jonny Gould to proclaim an Azeri takeover.

With biased claret and blue specs on - I think he's the Azeri's man on the board during a transition.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:50 pm

jvilla wrote:OK, crap footy to one side. That new CCO who worked in Baku. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I don't get how contact with him translated to Gilan Holdings wanting Villa. What would have been the info picked up on? His name? He's not a billionaire. Something like an email or letter with his previous employer's name on? I don't get how any contact between him and Villa led Jonny Gould to proclaim an Azeri takeover.

With biased claret and blue specs on - I think he's the Azeri's man on the board during a transition.    
I'm not sure that's the case but I was a bit surprised that some people instantly thought he was where the link came from and therefore that was the 'obvious' conclusion - for instance I'm not entirely sure Villa officials would be flying out there to meet him, I'd expect applicants to head to Villa Park.
kimbo
kimbo

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm

Be nice if it was all done and dusted and moments after being relegated it is announced that we will be spending our way back to the top. The championship would be lit up with the likes of bale, ronaldo and messi.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Someone linked an article last week I think it was in which it stated that Villa have spent the last few seasons introducing relegation clauses across the board in player contracts, clearly Lerner knows going down is a real possibility and is prepared to let it happen
Synopsis
Synopsis

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Synopsis wrote:Someone linked an article last week I think it was in which it stated that Villa have spent the last few seasons introducing relegation clauses across the board in player contracts, clearly Lerner knows going down is a real possibility and is prepared to let it happen

fock sake, is he normal in the head or what? hes making us the laughing stock of england.

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:16 pm

What rings true to me is that Lerner made a decision to get the club self sustaining - and nothing else matters. Doesn't matter which league we are in so long as we generate our own funds. He has literally written us off. Which is why we all need to care a little less. Easier said than done.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Yer he don't live in England, he rarely visits the club. Does any one think he couldn't give a flying fcuk about the club. Its just an investment that went tits up. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 1815562058
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 pm

jvilla wrote:What rings true to me is that Lerner made a decision to get the club self sustaining - and nothing else matters. Doesn't matter which league we are in so long as we generate our own funds. He has literally written us off. Which is why we all need to care a little less. Easier said than done.

I can't see this. I can't see how it is in his interest to own a club plummeting down the table(s), with dwindling support & generally mocked.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 pm

Mommy Lerner is the one who can pull his strings now his father and wife are gone, anyone know her address/email? Telling her how much value their asset (the Villa) will lose upon relegation might force her hand and little cockface Randy will do as Mummy tells him.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Did training carry on as usual, does anyone know...?
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:25 pm

Training we do training ????? :shock:
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:27 pm

jeffvilla wrote:Training we do training ????? :shock:

We're good at training. We're the best at training. We shuttle run like nobody else.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Is a shuttle run is when the wheel barrow of money arrives and the players go get it?
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Ohh the other shuttle has a cock attached, speaking of which has Lamberk resigned yet?
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:
jvilla wrote:What rings true to me is that Lerner made a decision to get the club self sustaining - and nothing else matters. Doesn't matter which league we are in so long as we generate our own funds. He has literally written us off. Which is why we all need to care a little less. Easier said than done.

I can't see this. I can't see how it is in his interest to own a club plummeting down the table(s), with dwindling support & generally mocked.

Given the losses the club have made and recent debt clearing by Lerner, I think all that matters to him is to stem the flow of money leaving the club and his pocket. His emphasis is not on making money but stopping it leaving. All his actions point to this. Unless he sacks Lambert, that would show he's desperate to get the TV money.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by prmort Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:12 pm

jeffvilla wrote:Training we do training ????? :shock:

Our training is excellent AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 1815562058
prmort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Mommy Lerner is the one who can pull his strings now his father and wife are gone, anyone know her address/email? Telling her how much value their asset (the Villa) will lose upon relegation might force her hand and little cockface Randy will do as Mummy tells him.

little cock face pmsl lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 pm

I was just wondering if we will give it a real good go this weekend. I have no doubt we will be excellent, and we might boss the game. FFS AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 1815562058 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 1815562058 Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next