The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+88
Trentvilla
Sutherland
Poseidon
Tomy-Flemba
Coseley Villa
DaveAV1
KMitch
switters
Sky
LVBrit
gaffer85
AVit
Superfowler07
Malandro
Suits
Mr Beast
stewiek
Steveallen79
villashrew
omariqy
tidders
supermon
Jim
Andyh
Trezzy
tbarrules
DelboyVilla
Kaz
pablo23uk
davevilla
clarryblue
jd
Morgan Villa
gdav
Southern Villan
ejs1111
R1chuk
Villarocks666
CoE82
Olof Mellberg
danclare82
chrisw1
Villa_Dan
Saunders
jvilla
Synopsis
B62 Villa
Dazzle
DN1982
banneruk
ember
Green Villan
Chrissylee1111
De Kuip
The Utterer
Mr T
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
roba19
Alpe_DHuez
George
RoyRace
bazzah
Heisenberg
TheLeftSide
Mazrim
CTVillan
VillaBill
andrew24561
Keyser Soze
heystally!
Wriggle
viva_la_amo
GadgetMan
UnclePanda
Dions_Bald_Head
villabromsgrove
Morpheus
Kakacroom
DR Peters
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
kimbo
StevieAVFC14
My Old Man
River
HarryAVFC
GodzoneVilla
lukevilla
92 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:53 am

jvilla wrote:Randy - I want to sell
Fox - We have a long term vision

C'mon AVFC - someone clarify for us?

My only conclusion can be that Fox is not speaking for Lerner, but that's more out of hope than fact. I find the possibility of another few years with Lerner depressing and gut wrenching.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by jvilla Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:54 am

villabromsgrove wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:It looks like Randy is still making the footballing decisions, which is a recipe for disaster Imo. What's Tom Fox's input into the current decision making process?

He did pointedly remark that the contract was being negotiated before he came in, which I found strange.
He did seem to want people to know that he hadn't instigated it.

You'd only point to your predecessor in that sort of job when you're trying to blame, you would never point to them to apply credit - it is quite possible that this contract is wholly Randy's decision, a thank you to Lambert for staying on in the summer when he needed him. I cannot see Fox deciding to do it so soon otherwise. Plus I would expect a new owner to keep Lambert for the first season at least, I actually would want that to happen, as changing too much too fast could be disasterous. And as others have said, maybe it's key to getting Vlaar and Delph to sign. One thing is for sure - it is not a reward for results!
jvilla
jvilla

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:04 am

PDC Lion wrote:
jimbop wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Kakacroom wrote:Pdc what your sources opinion on lambert getting a four year deal
Surprised that the deal was a four year one.

was a contract for lambert mentioned by your source before it came out??
Not even close jimbop. Out of the blue

just goes to show how focking hush hush they keep things, but also it seems we will just wake up one day and weve been sold, without anything coming out before hand

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:05 am

jimbop wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
jimbop wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Kakacroom wrote:Pdc what your sources opinion on lambert getting a four year deal

just goes to show how focking hush hush they keep things, but also it seems we will just wake up one day and weve been sold, without anything coming out before hand

It's going to be like the moment you die, you probably won't see it coming! Lerner is deffo a bit of a grim reaper, to football clubs at least.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:06 am

jvilla wrote:
jimbop wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
jimbop wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:

It's going to be like the moment you die, you probably won't see it coming!

I wonder if lerner has ever been best man at a wedding, bet the speech was cack, sumet like "congratulations"

Back to top Go down

Post by roba19 Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:07 am

Let's hope Fox's apparent distancing of his involvement with the new contract for PL is not a sign of early dissent with his new employer. He wouldn't be the first businessman to find out that his boss 'wanted a dog but still to bark himself'.
roba19

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:09 am

So Pdc what's your opinion on the takeover considering lamberts contract are you losing faith
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:12 am

Kakacroom wrote:So Pdc what's your opinion on the takeover considering lamberts contract are you losing faith
Not at the moment pal. There are some strange goings on that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trezzy Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:15 am

PDC bud, are you for real? I know its disappointing but its time to face facts, your source has been told a pack of lies. Time to let go lol
Trezzy

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:19 am

C-rikey - there's nothing worse than people telling other people what to think - why is that necessary? Ever seen 12 angry men? Everyone's opinion is valid, but not when they start telling others what to think.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:22 am

roba19 wrote:Let's hope Fox's apparent distancing of his involvement with the new contract for PL is not a sign of early dissent with his new employer. He wouldn't be the first businessman to find out that his boss 'wanted a dog but still to bark himself'.

To add to this, I am pretty sure that Fox would know that we are not going to get the missing fans back with decisions such as these. Its as if Lerner does not care about that, which is against every reason for appointing Fox.

So why would Lerner think like that?

Weighing things up, could it be that he knows he will not be around much longer so is not bothered about what anyone thinks because it will not be his problem?
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 am

My Old Man wrote:
roba19 wrote:Let's hope Fox's apparent distancing of his involvement with the new contract for PL is not a sign of early dissent with his new employer. He wouldn't be the first businessman to find out that his boss 'wanted a dog but still to bark himself'.

To add to this, I am pretty sure that Fox would know that we are not going to get the missing fans back with decisions such as these. Its as if Lerner does not care about that, which is against every reason for appointing Fox.

So why would Lerner think like that?

Weighing things up, could it be that he knows he will not be around much longer so is not bothered about what anyone thinks because it will not be his problem?

Good point. Lambert's reign has seen all bad records broken and a decline in season tickets. Fox, a man who's forte is increasing revenue, in no way whatsoever would be thinking that Lambert's renewal of contract will help him make money long term. He said Lambert was part of their (him and Randy's) long term vision - easy to get out of that when a new owner rocks up with their own long term vision.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

PDC Lion wrote:
Kakacroom wrote:So Pdc what's your opinion on the takeover considering lamberts contract are you losing faith
Not at the moment pal. There are some strange goings on that's for sure.
thanks for the reply just hanging onto your info with hope
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr T Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:43 am

I might be being sceptical here Pdc ,but did you just make up yr itk character to gain publicity for the forum☝
Mr T

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:49 am

Mr T wrote:I might be being sceptical here Pdc ,but did you just make up yr itk character to gain publicity for the forum☝

Seriously, 6 posts and all you've done is have digs at the site.

I don't get that way of thinking.

Are you seriously there, sitting at home/work/school whatever, and think, "I know, I'll go on to TBAR and have a pop at them, that'll kill a couple of minutes"?

Very strange behaviour if you ask me.
kimbo
kimbo

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:53 am

Fox has signed up 3 people that many fans would have been happy to see go in the summer. He still hasn't signed up 3 people most want to stay. Vlaar, delph and Grealish.
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:53 am

Mr T wrote:I might be being sceptical here Pdc ,but did you just make up yr itk character to gain publicity for the forum☝

Must be working then because its brought you here.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Out of order Mr T. Calling someone a liar is not acceptable on TBAR!
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Well if i did it was an amazing guess about Culverhouse and Karsa getting the bullet at least 24 hrs before the media got it, and a few other things if you care to have a look old pal. Not wasting time proving stuff to anybody, do your own looking. You will see that our success rate on this forum for breaking news is astoundingly high. Seriously, start at page one of the takeover thread, i mean the original page one and read through carefully.

Last edited by PDC Lion on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:07 pm

don't buy that at all, also who is to say the source is wrong?? it can still happen, your talking as tho that's it, its defo not happening now, I still believe sumet is happening, what that is I haven't a clue but theres sumet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:09 pm

kimbo wrote:
Mr T wrote:I might be being sceptical here Pdc ,but did you just make up yr itk character to gain publicity for the forum☝️

Are you seriously there, sitting at home/work/school whatever, and think, "I know, I'll go on to TBAR and have a pop at them, that'll kill a couple of minutes"?

well said kimbo Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:11 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
Mr T wrote:I might be being sceptical here Pdc ,but did you just make up yr itk character to gain publicity for the forum☝️

Pretty obvious that this is a long term memebr of some other forum and doesn't like how well TBAR is doing... Mr T... Hmm now which site do i know with a prominent ITK that starts with a T Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 1662365926
Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:15 pm

jimbop wrote:
kimbo wrote:

well said kimbo Beer

Agreed, pretty pathetic really and embarrassing Laughing at You

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Aussievillan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

Pretty obvious that this is a long term memebr of some other forum and doesn't like how well TBAR is doing... Mr T... Hmm now which site do i know with a prominent ITK that starts with a T Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 20 1662365926

there are some people unfortunately whom are sitting at home, cock in one hand and laptop in other waiting for the days to come and go so they can jump on here and start slating the information that was put out, very very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Aussievillan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

I agree with where he belongs, and Trent can be a little up his arse a little at times, but he would not stoop to that level, and why should he?

Hes had stuff wrong in the past and has probably had the same inane comments thrown at him in the past. Some people dont like the thought of others actually hearing stuff from the club because it paints a dull picture about their feeling of self importance.

My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next