The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+88
Trentvilla
Sutherland
Poseidon
Tomy-Flemba
Coseley Villa
DaveAV1
KMitch
switters
Sky
LVBrit
gaffer85
AVit
Superfowler07
Malandro
Suits
Mr Beast
stewiek
Steveallen79
villashrew
omariqy
tidders
supermon
Jim
Andyh
Trezzy
tbarrules
DelboyVilla
Kaz
pablo23uk
davevilla
clarryblue
jd
Morgan Villa
gdav
Southern Villan
ejs1111
R1chuk
Villarocks666
CoE82
Olof Mellberg
danclare82
chrisw1
Villa_Dan
Saunders
jvilla
Synopsis
B62 Villa
Dazzle
DN1982
banneruk
ember
Green Villan
Chrissylee1111
De Kuip
The Utterer
Mr T
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
roba19
Alpe_DHuez
George
RoyRace
bazzah
Heisenberg
TheLeftSide
Mazrim
CTVillan
VillaBill
andrew24561
Keyser Soze
heystally!
Wriggle
viva_la_amo
GadgetMan
UnclePanda
Dions_Bald_Head
villabromsgrove
Morpheus
Kakacroom
DR Peters
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
kimbo
StevieAVFC14
My Old Man
River
HarryAVFC
GodzoneVilla
lukevilla
92 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Trotters wrote:You can be assured that some of us in the mod area have pre-loaded PDC's elephant gun for him. Yet he's there laughing at us and flicking the V's.

He's hinted that there is info he's promised not even to tell us and you can believe he's pretty confident.

Personally, I think the elephant gun is gonna fucking hurt like hell! :) But wee shall see.
OUCH emotion thingy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Trotters Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:10 pm

jimbop wrote:
TheEgo wrote:Ha ha to the last 5/6 pages. What makes this place unique Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 3769219917

Personally think Ellison has stepped down as he's 74, however lets not let they stop the beer flowing Beer

sorry ive missed about Ellison?? whats happening?

Villa_Dan has scoured the news and found out that Ellison has resigned as CEO of Oracle. What he's failed to realise, is that the sick TBAR voyeurs told us this info hours ago. Wink
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Very Happy Scarf Waving Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 1375627042 Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 3590831400
Trotters wrote:
jimbop wrote:
TheEgo wrote:Ha ha to the last 5/6 pages. What makes this place unique Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 3769219917

Personally think Ellison has stepped down as he's 74, however lets not let they stop the beer flowing Beer

Villa_Dan has scoured the news and found out that Ellison has resigned as CEO of Oracle. What he's failed to realise, is that the sick TBAR voyeurs told us this info hours ago. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Trotters wrote:
jimbop wrote:

sweet, thanks geeza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:16 pm

anyone spot randy??

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 98662472.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Trotters wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Quicker and easier to scour the news than the last 6 pages on here... 8)
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Trotters wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Quicker and easier to scour the news than the last 6 pages on here... 8)

ok taa mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:22 pm

it does say tho hes gonna stay on as chairman of oracle don't it? would that mean he couldn't own us also? or maybe he's the investor coming in??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:33 pm

jimbop wrote:

it does say tho hes gonna stay on as chairman of oracle don't it? would that mean he couldn't own us also? or maybe he's the investor coming in??
When you are worth 52 billion i think that there are ways of doing things to get what you want. Not saying he is going to be our new owner, but we can speculate at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:35 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
jimbop wrote:

When you are worth 52 billion i think that there are ways of doing things to get what you want. Not saying he is going to be our new owner, but we can speculate at the moment.

sweet, even if its just dreaming its a nice dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:41 pm

If I had $52B I'd build a huge mirror to block out the sun and then move to the Moon and ransom sunlight back to people I deem worthy

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Sun-blocker
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:43 pm

That boat is ridiculous. Shit turning circle.
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:If I had $52B I'd build a huge mirror to block out the sun and then move to the Moon and ransom sunlight back to people I deem worthy

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 Sun-blocker

ha ha brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Here's something for the Sleuth's amongst us.

Does anyone know of any connection between Larry Ellison and Tom Fox?

My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Trotters wrote:That boat is ridiculous. Shit turning circle.
250 million quids worth of shit turning circle Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:58 pm

I like this from tom fox " if you've got the commercial infrastructure and a club brand with strong values and an engaging story, there is a pathway to big commercial success and larger sponsorship deals".

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:03 pm

As for bad investment, with FFP in place it could be argued that we are. But i imagine that goes for everyone else outside the chosen loop aswell.

On Ellison, i agree with Ego regarding his age being against him. But what about him backing another purchaser or part of an investment consortium?

Any Ellison family members able to do this?

Last edited by My Old Man on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:05 pm

jimbop wrote:I like this from tom fox " if you've got the commercial infrastructure and a club brand with strong values and an engaging story, there is a pathway to big commercial success and larger sponsorship deals".

Something is going down. I say that because that comment involves a long term strategy which can not be Lerner because he is selling.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:09 pm

It's only a matter of time before FFP gets taken on in courts and loses, it's not legal to stop a business owner putting their own money into their own company!
Wriggle
Wriggle

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Trotters wrote:
viva_la_amo wrote:
Trotters wrote:The word that stood out for me is "beneficiary". Not "owner", "bidder", "investor", "new man", "consortium" but "beneficiary".

I wonder how many people Randy has told to jog on as they don't meet his criteria.

Id stay hardly any because it's just not a good investment.

Yet Spurs, currently lower down the league from us and no European football in years is a far better investment at 5 times the price?

Spurs were In Europe last season and are this season.

As for league positions after 4 games? come on mate, you can do better than that.
viva_la_amo

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by switters Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:47 pm

My Old Man wrote:
jimbop wrote:I like this from tom fox " if you've got the commercial infrastructure and a club brand with strong values and an engaging story, there is a pathway to big commercial success and larger sponsorship deals".

Something is going down. I say that because that comment involves a long term strategy which can not be Lerner because he is selling.

unfortunately that comment dates from May 2014 and relates to Arsenal..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2063848-arsenal-cco-tom-fox-talks-transfers-global-brand-and-financial-fair-play

but hopefully he's aiming for similar at Villa
switters

Back to top Go down

Post by viva_la_amo Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:48 pm

switters wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

unfortunately that comment dates from May 2014 and relates to Arsenal..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2063848-arsenal-cco-tom-fox-talks-transfers-global-brand-and-financial-fair-play

but hopefully he's aiming for similar at Villa

Don't let that stop the thoughts of something going down at Villa. Wink
viva_la_amo

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:52 pm

My Old Man wrote:

exactly my thoughts MOM

Back to top Go down

Post by CTVillan Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:54 pm

If, and it's a very big if, Ellison does buy us, there is no way that FFP will affect us. With his wealth he is pretty much above the law. All it takes (allegedly) is a brown paper bag for Platini and UEFA would open the doors (and anything else you wanted) for the Villa. In fact, for around 100million we would be named Champions League winners without even participating Laughing
CTVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next