The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+88
Trentvilla
Sutherland
Poseidon
Tomy-Flemba
Coseley Villa
DaveAV1
KMitch
switters
Sky
LVBrit
gaffer85
AVit
Superfowler07
Malandro
Suits
Mr Beast
stewiek
Steveallen79
villashrew
omariqy
tidders
supermon
Jim
Andyh
Trezzy
tbarrules
DelboyVilla
Kaz
pablo23uk
davevilla
clarryblue
jd
Morgan Villa
gdav
Southern Villan
ejs1111
R1chuk
Villarocks666
CoE82
Olof Mellberg
danclare82
chrisw1
Villa_Dan
Saunders
jvilla
Synopsis
B62 Villa
Dazzle
DN1982
banneruk
ember
Green Villan
Chrissylee1111
De Kuip
The Utterer
Mr T
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
roba19
Alpe_DHuez
George
RoyRace
bazzah
Heisenberg
TheLeftSide
Mazrim
CTVillan
VillaBill
andrew24561
Keyser Soze
heystally!
Wriggle
viva_la_amo
GadgetMan
UnclePanda
Dions_Bald_Head
villabromsgrove
Morpheus
Kakacroom
DR Peters
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
kimbo
StevieAVFC14
My Old Man
River
HarryAVFC
GodzoneVilla
lukevilla
92 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by DN1982 Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:19 pm

No offence to anybody but to keep banging on about ITK's is stupid and makes the forum look stupid. There are enough on Twitter to keep you going. If people pass on information in good faith as I think PDC has done take it with a pinch of salt discuss it and carry on. Banging on about success rates etc is childish different people hear different stuff being right in the past doesn't guarantee anything and vice versa. Until it's official we won't know 100%. I hadn't seen one rumour about Fox or Hutton and Lambert so no one ITK is spot on. Keep,the rumours coming treat them as just that and don't get upset if they dont comes true. UTV
DN1982

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Trezzy Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:19 pm

I think what is happenin is the same that has already been said before.

the club needs to tie down all its assets to longer term deals to add value to the club.. im sure that Vlaar would have been talked to aswell as Delph now that hes a European name.

Lamberts new deal shows stability to new buyers who may well not know about the ba records he has broke lol

however, I think this is bein done more through advise of finding a buyer rather than actually having a buyer.
Trezzy

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:22 pm

DN1982 wrote:No offence to anybody but to keep banging on about ITK's is stupid and makes the forum look stupid. There are enough on Twitter to keep you going. If people pass on information in good faith as I think PDC has done take it with a pinch of salt discuss it and carry on. Banging on about success rates etc is childish different people hear different stuff being right in the past doesn't guarantee anything and vice versa. Until it's official we won't know 100%. I hadn't seen one rumour about Fox or Hutton and Lambert so no one ITK is spot on. Keep,the rumours coming treat them as just that and don't get upset if they dont comes true. UTV

Fair point again DN 8)
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:22 pm

DN1982 wrote:No offence to anybody but to keep banging on about ITK's is stupid and makes the forum look stupid. There are enough on Twitter to keep you going. If people pass on information in good faith as I think PDC has done take it with a pinch of salt discuss it and carry on. Banging on about success rates etc is childish different people hear different stuff being right in the past doesn't guarantee anything and vice versa. Until it's official we won't know 100%. I hadn't seen one rumour about Fox or Hutton and Lambert so no one ITK is spot on. Keep,the rumours coming treat them as just that and don't get upset if they dont comes true. UTV
Fair comment

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:25 pm

All we now need is Lerner's next statement.
jvilla
jvilla

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:27 pm

jimbop wrote:
Aussievillan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
Mr T wrote:I might be being sceptical here Pdc ,but did you just make up yr itk character to gain publicity for the forum☝️
Out of order Mr T. Calling someone a liar is not acceptable on TBAR!

Pretty obvious that this is a long term memebr of some other forum and doesn't like how well TBAR is doing... Mr T... Hmm now which site do i know with a prominent ITK that starts with a T Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 1662365926

there are some people unfortunately whom are sitting at home, cock in one hand and laptop in other waiting for the days to come and go so they can jump on here and start slating the information that was put out, very very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Have you got a secret camera in my house jimbop ? Very Happy Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 1662365926 Suspect lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:28 pm

jvilla wrote:All we now need is Lerner to piss off.

Sorry mate, had to fix it Laughing
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:29 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Aussievillan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
Mr T wrote:I might be being sceptical here Pdc ,but did you just make up yr itk character to gain publicity for the forum☝️

Pretty obvious that this is a long term memebr of some other forum and doesn't like how well TBAR is doing... Mr T... Hmm now which site do i know with a prominent ITK that starts with a T Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 1662365926

there are some people unfortunately whom are sitting at home, cock in one hand and laptop in other waiting for the days to come and go so they can jump on here and start slating the information that was put out, very very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Have you got a secret camera in my house jimbop ? Very Happy Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 1662365926 Suspect lol!

One of those drones has malfunctioned Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 1662365926
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:29 pm

My Old Man wrote:

Excellent edit!
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:31 pm

jvilla wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Excellent edit!

I like to think so Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 498107619
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:35 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Aussievillan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

lol! bastards who sold me them said they were secret cameras and you wouldn't ever know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:35 pm

My Old Man wrote:
roba19 wrote:Let's hope Fox's apparent distancing of his involvement with the new contract for PL is not a sign of early dissent with his new employer. He wouldn't be the first businessman to find out that his boss 'wanted a dog but still to bark himself'.

To add to this, I am pretty sure that Fox would know that we are not going to get the missing fans back with decisions such as these. Its as if Lerner does not care about that, which is against every reason for appointing Fox.

So why would Lerner think like that?

Weighing things up, could it be that he knows he will not be around much longer so is not bothered about what anyone thinks because it will not be his problem?
I don't think Fox has the same level of control as Faulkner did, instead it looks as if the control is with Lambert. A bit like when ONeil was here. Fox will probably spend his time on the marketing side. I expect all three to sign new contracts very soon. Let the Lambolution commence.
Keyser Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:36 pm

My Old Man wrote:
Aussievillan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

I agree with where he belongs, and Trent can be a little up his arse a little at times, but he would not stoop to that level, and why should he?

Hes had stuff wrong in the past and has probably had the same inane comments thrown at him in the past. Some people dont like the thought of others actually hearing stuff from the club because it paints a dull picture about their feeling of self importance.

Trent posts on tbar under the name trentvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:43 pm

I actually feel a little sorry for Trent, it's not really his fault that some people come on here going "Trent said! Trent said! Trent said!" and that leads to conversations about him that seem a bit unnecessary. A bit like my occasional visit to other sites where I see TBAR needlessly mentioned.

To be honest, at times it's all a bit People's Front of Judea.

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 People10
kimbo
kimbo

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Eastie wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Aussievillan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

I agree with where he belongs, and Trent can be a little up his arse a little at times, but he would not stoop to that level, and why should he?

Hes had stuff wrong in the past and has probably had the same inane comments thrown at him in the past. Some people dont like the thought of others actually hearing stuff from the club because it paints a dull picture about their feeling of self importance.

Don't worry he's too busy deleting my posts off VT at the moment to come here. And to be fair Trent has never said anything against TBAR to my knowledge.
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:53 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
Eastie wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Aussievillan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

Don't worry he's too busy deleting my posts off VT at the moment to come here. And to be fair Trent has never said anything against TBAR to my knowledge.

Yeah to be fair the only time I saw him post about TBAR he was quite nice about it.
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:53 pm

Yer know, TBAR and VT have a lot in common at the end of the day...
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Never had a problem with trent on here or on vt .

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:56 pm

jvilla wrote:Yer know, TBAR and VT have a lot in common at the end of the day...

They both hate H&V? Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 498107619

No I know, it's amazing how it can get almost tribal at times. We all love the Villa at the end of the day!
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
roba19 wrote:Let's hope Fox's apparent distancing of his involvement with the new contract for PL is not a sign of early dissent with his new employer. He wouldn't be the first businessman to find out that his boss 'wanted a dog but still to bark himself'.

To add to this, I am pretty sure that Fox would know that we are not going to get the missing fans back with decisions such as these. Its as if Lerner does not care about that, which is against every reason for appointing Fox.

Weighing things up, could it be that he knows he will not be around much longer so is not bothered about what anyone thinks because it will not be his problem?
I don't think Fox has the same level of control as Faulkner did, instead it looks as if the control is with Lambert. A bit like when ONeil was here. Fox will probably spend his time on the marketing side. I expect all three to sign new contracts very soon. Let the Lambolution commence.

I'm not Lamberts biggest fan even though i think he has his hands tied behind his back as to what he can do. For that reason, it would be nice to see him have a similar spending power like Oneil did. One, looking at his expensive signings, hes done really well. Even with some of the lesser expensive ones hes done ok. And two, i think he is a lot more careful with money than what Oneil ever was.

So i am not to fussed about the contract, more his boss because i do not see him spending like that again.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:00 pm

kimbo wrote:
jvilla wrote:Yer know, TBAR and VT have a lot in common at the end of the day...

They both hate H&V? Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 498107619

No I know, it's amazing how it can get almost tribal at times. We all love the Villa at the end of the day!

Football fans are tribal, hence why we sometimes see the overspill on forums 8)
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:05 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
Eastie wrote:
My Old Man wrote:
Aussievillan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

Jion the ranks of the disaffected and the shunned. There's one or two of us on here Beer
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:08 pm

My Old Man wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

I'm not Lamberts biggest fan even though i think he has his hands tied behind his back as to what he can do. For that reason, it would be nice to see him have a similar spending power like Oneil did. One, looking at his expensive signings, hes done really well. Even with some of the lesser expensive ones hes done ok. And two, i think he is a lot more careful with money than what Oneil ever was.

So i am not to fussed about the contract, more his boss because i do not see him spending like that again.

Plus to be fair, Fox has just arrived. If things were already in place (such as Lambo's deal) I highly doubt he'll come in and tear it up. So it's difficult to know what level of control Fox has, it's far too early really.

Hopefully TF & PL work well together and everything will be hunky dory. Seems ridiculous I know, it is Aston Villa after all Laughing

kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm

My Old Man wrote:
kimbo wrote:

Football fans are tribal, hence why we sometimes see the overspill on forums 8)

Yeah it's just a bit stranger when it's amongst your own, but it is what it is, ain't gonna change any time soon is it!
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:11 pm

kimbo wrote:I actually feel a little sorry for Trent, it's not really his fault that some people come on here going "Trent said! Trent said! Trent said!" and that leads to conversations about him that seem a bit unnecessary. A bit like my occasional visit to other sites where I see TBAR needlessly mentioned.

To be honest, at times it's all a bit People's Front of Judea.

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 21 People10
Fuck off, it's the Judean People's Front, splitters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next