The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jack Grealish

+52
ViewFromT2
lukevilla
VTID85
achilles
Mazrim
LVBrit
mefromhere
villabromsgrove
FoxyAV
CoE82
jeffvilla
Dennis Evans
De Kuip
EbeneezerGoode
ember
avfcjoe
Army villain
NARLA24
kimbo
viva_la_amo
Kakacroom
Trotters
marcxc1983
HarryAVFC
Leafs1201
Wigteke
Tomy-Flemba
Green Villan
GadgetMan
Villa_Dan
roba19
gdav
Ned the Platypus
pcfbavfcoman
Alpe_DHuez
Macca68
mickeywya
My Old Man
Zidane
Hornso
thegaffer6
nitrogen
Denis_B
Since75
Aesorian
mickjacobjr
Holte139
villashrew
Andy_Villa
New Yorke
switters
Vasher
56 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Jack Grealish - Page 12 Empty Re: Jack Grealish

Post by villashrew Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:05 am

gdav wrote:Jacks put on twiter that he's really looking toward to be playing football again with a pic of him on his last loan.
He's off & not at all happy Jack Grealish - Page 12 1715320296

I saw that too before he deleted it. Must be extremely frustrating for him as he must have been given assurances before he signed his new 4 year contract? Imagine having to play second fiddle behind Gabby, Weimann, N'Zogbia, Richardson etc before being given a chance? What the fuck have any of those players done to warrant a starting place in the last 15 games or so? I know he is young and it was probably a mistake to post that but you have to remember he is also a Villa fan so it must be really fucking hard for him to bite his tongue when he watches Lambert fuck everything up constantly to the team he loves from such close proximity no? I would have decked the mumbling scottish prick by now several times over and been locked up if i had to put up with his shit day in day out!
villashrew
villashrew

Jack Grealish - Page 12 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:30 am

Problem is Lambo doesn't pick players based on form. He's sticking with Gabby etc regardless. Okore and Clark only got a look in due to injuries. So Jack probably feels frustrated and helpless, like us fans.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Jack Grealish - Page 12 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:38 am

Yeah. I know some people don't think he's got it, but the thing is, it's not like those ahead of him are any good. The weakest area of the team is creativity. If we sign another Gil or two this window (fat chance I know) then by all means, get the kid out on loan. But right now, looking at the people that get picked every week, I really, really, REALLY can not blame him for being royally fucked off.
kimbo
kimbo

Jack Grealish - Page 12 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:15 am

Daily mail reporting he was fined for the tweet and Lambert has told him he needs to concentrate on his football.

That's a bit difficult to do when he never gets picked though
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:00 am

mefromhere wrote:Daily mail reporting he was fined for the tweet and Lambert has told him he needs to concentrate on his football.

That's a bit difficult to do when he never gets picked though

That's like telling Lambert not to mumble incomprehensibly and get on with what he's good at.

Remind me again what Lambert's good at Crying or Very sad
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:05 am

Can Lambert be fined his entire wages since he got the job please?

I don't know what's more damaging to the club, a young player letting his frustration show because he wants to play, or a gobshite who has overseen the worst sustained form in my lifetime.

Maybe if you were a talented young player, a fan, a local lad. The academy has brought you through and here's your chance to get into a struggling team and make a name for yourself.
But wait, who is this being picked week in, week out? It's Gabby the blunder horse - who stopped being arsed 5 years ago.
And when he's injured or suspended, it's the even less arsed Charles N'Zogbia, who has never actually had a good game for Villa.

Villa is the best club for Jack, except under this moronic leadership.
I'm sorry to say, he's better off elsewhere. I just hope he gets a loan move and when he comes back, it will be a much different Villa. Hopefully in the same league. Then, we might get a chance to actually see if he's up to it or not.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Mazrim wrote:Can Lambert be fined his entire wages since he got the job please?

I don't know what's more damaging to the club, a young player letting his frustration show because he wants to play, or a gobshite who has overseen the worst sustained form in my lifetime.

Maybe if you were a talented young player, a fan, a local lad. The academy has brought you through and here's your chance to get into a struggling team and make a name for yourself.
But wait, who is this being picked week in, week out? It's Gabby the blunder horse - who stopped being arsed 5 years ago.
And when he's injured or suspended, it's the even less arsed Charles N'Zogbia, who has never actually had a good game for Villa.

Villa is the best club for Jack, except under this moronic leadership.
I'm sorry to say, he's better off elsewhere. I just hope he gets a loan move and when he comes back, it will be a much different Villa. Hopefully in the same league. Then, we might get a chance to actually see if he's up to it or not.
Totally agree with this, we just don't know how good Jack is or can be at this level as he hasn't had enough of a chance. It must be so demoralising to see players who put less effort in continually being picked ahead of you. 
The fact Lambert has his favourites is another reason (to add to the massive list) he needs to go. I guess it's something he learnt from his mentor MON.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:28 pm

However hard it might be, Grealish can't post things like that on social media.
Personally I think Robinson has had a far worse deal, he has been brought back from on-loan and hasn't played a minute for the first team!
achilles
achilles

Jack Grealish - Page 12 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:48 pm

I personally think Lambert is a tit for fining Jack (if true of course) He's surpassed himself this time. I think Jack needs a quiet word to be careful what he tweets, but surely that is all? Especially in the same week where Lambert has been happy to defend players lack of discipline on the pitch (They're just sticking up for one another etc etc) PL has never been keen on bringing through our own youth, he prefers to buy crap young players and not play them (Tonev, Helenius, Bacuna etc) Anyway this is not the Lambert thread, arrrghhhh I hate him (there I said it)

As for Jack, he needs to get out on loan at a good Championship club, as he won't feature for Villa anytime soon.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:25 pm

I like the part where Lambert said Jack needs to concentrate on his playing?? I'd of told him to start concentrating on his management useless prat!! :wanker:
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:54 pm

I can understand Jack Grealish's frustration at his treatment. He was basically conned into signing a new four year deal, because he was made to look like he was part of the first team with regular sub appearances .... then he signed .... job done, back to the reserves young man until you can grow a proper beard!

However he feels about that treatment he shouldn't comment about it in public. Someone close to him should tell him to keep away from social media, I've never heard of Twitter helping a player with his career, but I've heard of loads of examples where players have been damaged by having a Twitter account.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:When I'm browsing other forums I keep seeing the same negative and misguided comment .... "he's too lightweight". Jack is 5ft 9ins and weighs 10 stone 10 lbs .... that's not lightweight! He's bigger and slightly heavier than David Silva, Lionel Messi, Cesc Fabregas and exactly the same size as Theo Walcott, and the same weight as Raheem Stirling.

The one simple difference between all of those players and Grealish (and all of them are lightweight Very Happy )....is that they don't get shrugged off the ball...ever....Grealish gets shrugged off it almost everytime he gets it....the players you mentioned may well statistically be the same as Grealish physically....but my god they are tenfold stronger than him, nevermind being just better players.

A fighter doesn't just get stronger in combat by training, they have to fight. Grealish has some very good qualities but is afforded little room to actually hone his skills in a real situation - I don't believe the kind of strength that he lacks can be built just through training drills at BMH as his own team-mates aren't going to knock him about are they?

Until he gets the opportunity to properly build strength against proper opposition, he's not going to appear strong enough to fight them. Sure, he has got some good experience out on loan, but not the experience of playing 38 games against Premier League-caliber opposition.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Top post mate.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Jack Grealish - Page 12 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:15 am

The first or second time Jack came on this season the opposition gave away a free kick because of him every minute or so and they received something like three yellow cards for their troubles. He's a kid with some fancy moves, a lot of energy, the ability to get to the byline to cross in or to cut in and shoot himself, he always wants the ball, seriously what is there not to like? We need to get him training with Gil, Delph, Cissokho, Cole, Sanchez and each of the strikers as an intergral part of our attack and get Weimann and Gabby back as strikers and not in the (be)wilderness of playing to the left or right of Benteke. That formation isn't working. Everyone in the world bar Lambert can see it and the stats and number of goals scored this season back it up.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:40 am

All this talk of Grealish going out on loan, is this really the best way forward for player and club? Sure we're in a relegation fight and we have Sinclair and Gil in now but do we really need to be loaning out Grealish and shouldn't we be integrating him into the team, even if he's only keeping the bench warm and coming on as a sub every other match? I'd rather see N'Zog out on loan and Grealish being involved.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:41 am

Personally I feel it is, I think this is an important time for his development and I want to see him playing competitive football in order for him to progress.

I'd still like to see N'Zogbia go as well though  :)
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:51 am

kimbo wrote:Personally I feel it is, I think this is an important time for his development and I want to see him playing competitive football in order for him to progress.

I'd still like to see N'Zogbia go as well though  :)

I agree but I'd rather see him have a good go at occasionally playing in the first team until he's either good enough to start or is loaned out somewhere than be just given a few goes, prove that he deserves more and then get shipped out again because the manager wants to punish him or thinks we no longer need him.

Actually, saying that I wonder if he's better off playing at a club where he's actually wanted and gets to play based on merit, not warm the bench behind two strikers being played out of position but contributing absolutely nothing to matches.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:27 am

Well, yeah. Thing is though, if it didn't happen before Gil and Sinclair arrived, it's even less likely to happen now.
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Just watched the Merseyside derby from yesterday and I have to say Jordon Ibe is the same age and height as Grealish but looks physically better developed (strong and faster) and ran at players looking more effective. He looked good at Derby and looks like he can make the step up. Grealish has great potential but is clearly behind players at his own age in terms of development
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:52 pm

You can't wrap young players like Grealish in cotton wool and wait until they magically change into adult tough guys. Stick him out on loan and let him scrap and tussle with anyone and everyone. He'll either make it or he won't, show a bit of common sense Villa!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:51 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:You can't wrap young players like Grealish in cotton wool and wait until they magically change into adult tough guys. Stick him out on loan and let him scrap and tussle with anyone and everyone. He'll either make it or he won't, show a bit of common sense Villa!

Exactly. Either play him in the first team or get him out on loan ASAP. He hasn't messed up yet in the PL and there are a lot of mediocre players given much more of a chance by Lambert, although he didn't sign Grealish so presumably has no need to try to make a point by playing him. I just checked, Tonev for example played 17 times last season. Surely Grealish can't still be on the naughty step after that tweet?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:37 pm

At his age and level of development, he should be making the odd sub appearance when we're 2-0 up with ten minutes to go.

But that just never happens and, for some very odd reason, Lambert has decided that we're better off with a player like Scott Sinclair.

Lambert can have a little credit for some of the players he's dug up but his man-management and tactics are just atrocious and not in the best interest of the players or the club.

It's impossibe to think that had Lambert set the awful records he has and achieved the continually poor results at some other club that Lerner or Fox would look on him as a replacement for a big Eck. So just why the hell are they sticking with him now? The situation with Grealish sums him up: put a good resource in his hands and watch it turn to shit.
Trotters
Trotters

Jack Grealish - Page 12 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:17 am

Trotters wrote:At his age and level of development, he should be making the odd sub appearance when we're 2-0 up with ten minutes to go.

But that just never happens and, for some very odd reason, Lambert has decided that we're better off with a player like Scott Sinclair.

Lambert can have a little credit for some of the players he's dug up but his man-management and tactics are just atrocious and not in the best interest of the players or the club.

It's impossibe to think that had Lambert set the awful records he has and achieved the continually poor results at some other club that Lerner or Fox would look on him as a replacement for a big Eck. So just why the hell are they sticking with him now? The situation with Grealish sums him up: put a good resource in his hands and watch it turn to shit.

To be fair Lambert cant really bring him on when we 2-0 up as we are never 2-0 up lol!
lukevilla

Jack Grealish - Page 12 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:16 pm

I wonder how Jack feels this morning?
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:35 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I wonder how Jack feels this morning?
Jack Grealish - Page 12 Loki10
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next