The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jack Grealish

+52
ViewFromT2
lukevilla
VTID85
achilles
Mazrim
LVBrit
mefromhere
villabromsgrove
FoxyAV
CoE82
jeffvilla
Dennis Evans
De Kuip
EbeneezerGoode
ember
avfcjoe
Army villain
NARLA24
kimbo
viva_la_amo
Kakacroom
Trotters
marcxc1983
HarryAVFC
Leafs1201
Wigteke
Tomy-Flemba
Green Villan
GadgetMan
Villa_Dan
roba19
gdav
Ned the Platypus
pcfbavfcoman
Alpe_DHuez
Macca68
mickeywya
My Old Man
Zidane
Hornso
thegaffer6
nitrogen
Denis_B
Since75
Aesorian
mickjacobjr
Holte139
villashrew
Andy_Villa
New Yorke
switters
Vasher
56 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Jack Grealish - Page 7 Empty Re: Jack Grealish

Post by avfcjoe Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:37 am

In Birmingham Mail today, States Jack has pulled out of Ireland U21 duty, to play in a behind closed doors friendly at BMH and to finalise contract details

Suggests talks have been ongoing for some time and are at a 'Very important stage'!
avfcjoe

Jack Grealish - Page 7 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:37 am

avfcjoe wrote:In Birmingham Mail today, States Jack has pulled out of Ireland U21 duty, to play in a behind closed doors friendly at BMH and to finalise contract details

Suggests talks have been ongoing for some time and are at a 'Very important stage'!

like I posted couple weeks back matey, I know for FACT he is signing, 100%.

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcjoe Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:50 am

jimbop wrote:
avfcjoe wrote:In Birmingham Mail today, States Jack has pulled out of Ireland U21 duty, to play in a behind closed doors friendly at BMH and to finalise contract details

Good to know!
avfcjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:52 am

avfcjoe wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Good to know!

he is trying to piece my niece you see matey, I actually spoke with him other week and posted on here. said he didn't know shit about takeover but says he is villa mad and doesn't want to play for anyone else, villa is his dream. villa thru and thru. imo we have got one hell of a player matey!

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Grealish wasn't even in the squad for the weekend until Gabby got injured ? Anyone know why that is? Didn't put him on against Pool or Chelsea either.

I hope he signs and starts every game because he's quality but If he signs, I think Lamberk will leave him out even more

He prefers Gabby and Wiemann on the things for some reason even though they are shocking there
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Jack Grealish - Page 7 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 pm

HarryAVFC wrote:Grealish wasn't even in the squad for the weekend until Gabby got injured ? Anyone know why that is? Didn't put him on against Pool or Chelsea either.

I hope he signs and starts every game because he's quality but If he signs, I think Lamberk will leave him out even more

He prefers Gabby and Wiemann on the things for some reason even though they are shocking there

think hes just slowly bringing him in matey, we will see much more of him this season im sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:09 pm

jimbop wrote:
avfcjoe wrote:
jimbop wrote:

cant find the article in the Birmingham mail geeza, can u post it??

Good to know!

he is trying to piece my niece you see matey, I actually spoke with him other week and posted on here.  said he didn't know shit about takeover but says he is villa mad and doesn't want to play for anyone else, villa is his dream.  villa thru and thru.  imo we have got one hell of a player matey!

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcjoe Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:51 pm

jimbop wrote:
avfcjoe wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Good to know!

he is trying to piece my niece you see matey, I actually spoke with him other week and posted on here.  said he didn't know shit about takeover but says he is villa mad and doesn't want to play for anyone else, villa is his dream.  villa thru and thru.  imo we have got one hell of a player matey!

Thanks for the info! He definitely has something about him as a player! And nice to see a bit of loyalty!

In my opinion, I wouldn't have used him for the Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea/City games! Needs to be brought in against weaker opposition where he should get more time on the ball to do what he does best! Bring him on as sub in the Everton game and then a much bigger part against QPR
avfcjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:51 pm

avfcjoe wrote:
jimbop wrote:
avfcjoe wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Good to know!

Thanks for the info! He definitely has something about him as a player! And nice to see a bit of loyalty!

In my opinion, I wouldn't have used him for the Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea/City games! Needs to be brought in against weaker opposition where he should get more time on the ball to do what he does best! Bring him on as sub in the Everton game and then a much bigger part against QPR

agreed 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:57 pm

jimbop wrote:

If that's definitely how it is for him then it's great to hear. If he turns out as good as he looks he could be, I'll be happy if he spends his career here. That said, if he keeps developing and becomes a special player he will get offers the other "Villa thru and thru" likely hasn't had and we'll see if his head gets turned.

Unfortunately, can't think of many other Le Tissiers.
ember
ember

Jack Grealish - Page 7 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:59 pm

ember wrote:
jimbop wrote:

If that's definitely how it is for him then it's great to hear. If he turns out as good as he looks he could be, I'll be happy if he spends his career here. That said, if he keeps developing and becomes a special player he will get offers the other "Villa thru and thru" likely hasn't had and we'll see if his head gets turned.

Unfortunately, can't think of many other Le Tissiers.

good points matey, also he's not sorting his hair out any time soon Jack Grealish - Page 7 1420239857

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcjoe Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Alan Hutton reckons he has the ability to be as good as Gareth Bale.... I'll take the shit hair and annoying low socks if he gets anywhere near that level!

avfcjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:58 pm

avfcjoe wrote:Alan Hutton reckons he has the ability to be as good as Gareth Bale.... I'll take the shit hair and annoying low socks if he gets anywhere near that level!

ha ha, love it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Some good points from Keano

Jack Grealish - Page 7 Jack-Grealish

In an interview with the Irish Examiner Roy Keane has stated that too much pressure is being put on Aston Villa youngster Jack Grealish at an early age.

The Aston Villa and Ireland assistant manager said he is also relaxed about whether the youngster opts to play for Ireland or not.

Speaking from the Ireland camp Keane said: “I’ve been quite relaxed about it. People ask me quite a bit because of the Villa connection.

He’s done very little in the game yet. People are getting a bit carried away, he’s not started a game in the league for Villa, he’s not scored a goal yet, he’s not got an assist yet.”

“If he wants to come and play for Ireland, we’ll be delighted but we can’t be begging people either. If they want to play for Ireland, fantastic. If not we’ll have to accept it.”

Grealish has played at youth level for Ireland but since he broke into the first team he has come under Gareth Southgate's radar.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-people-getting-carried-7899976
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:44 am

Odd photo. Remove his stupid hair and he looks like Kermit.

Now, what is going on? Why is it dragging on? We've seen in the papers his love for Villa, we've been told in here from the horse's mouth that he wants to stay at the club and it's absolutely certain that the club want him to stay.

If they can't do this deal in about 5 minutes flat then there's something not right.

Just how the fuck are we going to keep Vlaar and Delph if it's taken this long to sort Jack "I don't want to play for anyone else ever" Grealish out?
Trotters
Trotters

Jack Grealish - Page 7 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 am

Someone on Saturday told me that the delay is down to Jack's agent/dad and not Jack himself - according to him it's down to money, Villa have offered standard terms they offer to youngsters (same as Gabby, Gardner, Barry etc all had at his age I gather) but Jack's agent/dad wants them to pay more. Fairly sure it'll get resolved, they'll meet in the middle somewhere.

I fucking hate agents, even more when they're related to the player as they have an emotional connection which can make things even harder
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Jack Grealish - Page 7 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:16 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Someone on Saturday told me that the delay is down to Jack's agent/dad and not Jack himself - according to him it's down to money, Villa have offered standard terms they offer to youngsters (same as Gabby, Gardner, Barry etc all had at his age I gather) but Jack's agent/dad wants them to pay more. Fairly sure it'll get resolved, they'll meet in the middle somewhere.

I fucking hate agents, even more when they're related to the player as they have an emotional connection which can make things even harder

and me, I have heard the same that it is his dad trying for more doe, jack doesn't really give a fook about it but daddy is pulling the strings. but fear not, it WILL be sorted. also, I think that keane coming out with that statement is directing it to daddy grealish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:03 am

There's no doubt it's about money. Certainly won't be about "plays if fit" or anything else.

And the club will also realise that if Kevin goes home and tells Jack that Villa won't come to the party in regards to money and that he'll have a chat with Man Utd or Chelsea, then the Grealish household will not be a happy one.

Hopefully there's a deal to be done involving future earnings/contracts, image rights, etc (though the mad hair and poxy-sox thing really should be thought through a little more)
Trotters
Trotters

Jack Grealish - Page 7 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:08 am

Trotters wrote:There's no doubt it's about money. Certainly won't be about "plays if fit" or anything else.

And the club will also realise that if Kevin goes home and tells Jack that Villa won't come to the party in regards to money and that he'll have a chat with Man Utd or Chelsea, then the Grealish household will not be a happy one.

Hopefully there's a deal to be done involving future earnings/contracts, image rights, etc (though the mad hair and poxy-sox thing really should be thought through a little more)

the stall is possibly to do with the haircut, keane wants some of his hair to add to his beard, but jacko not budging

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:19 am

Your father shouldn't be your agent. If your agent cocks up and doesn't get you the deal you tell him you want, you sack him, if your father cocks up then you're screwed. Jack needs to be given a quiet word about how to gently remove hims dad from his position as agent
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Jack Grealish - Page 7 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:20 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Your father shouldn't be your agent. If your agent cocks up and doesn't get you the deal you tell him you want, you sack him, if your father cocks up then you're screwed. Jack needs to be given a quiet word about how to gently remove hims dad from his position as agent

defo agreed, one thing is for sure tho his dad will NOT decide where he goes, no chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Agents are footballs parasites Sad
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Contract talks underway.
NARLA24