The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+44
Barabass
TheVillansOfAston
rosco77
Claret007
UnclePanda
achilles
1Elliot
Chrissylee1111
Gordonsleftboot
Villa_Dan
Con
Wookster
Aston Phila
Peter
Trotters
BillytheKid
De Kuip
Cha Ching
4BetLite
Wriggle
Alf T
VTID85
danclare82
KMitch
Dgrizzle7
Synopsis
Justice league
Heisenberg
Lammypaul
Dions_Bald_Head
Fpuppys
smetro
The Utterer
AstonThriller
Leafs1201
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
Trysullvilla
Boldfinger
andrew24561
jvilla
tonyp
DaveAV1
Mr_Spadge
48 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by achilles Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:25 pm

So still Paddy Reilly hangs on in there! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 1327487109
achilles
achilles

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Not for long though, the new Technical Director will be the main man when it comes to scouting. That said I wouldn't be surprised if Reilly is kept on as a regular scout, if he can pick up a few more players like Ayew, Amavi and Gueye it wouldn't be so bad, just don't have him in charge of the overall policy. He'll probably leave the club though, I imagine.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Claret007 Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Posted last week..he's gone with 200k golden handshake.... Unbelievable
Claret007
Claret007

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Claret007 wrote:Posted last week..he's gone with 200k golden handshake.... Unbelievable

I heard that as well but I don't think it was officially confirmed!
achilles
achilles

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by rosco77 Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Don't think it will be either. It's likely a "here's your P45 and a wad of cash. Please use the backdoor to avoid embarrassment for yourself and us" type of scenario. I wonder if his missus in Finance has gone as well?
rosco77
rosco77

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:19 pm

Why are we still so secretive, good grief if he has gone surely that is good news!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Someone posted this on another forum

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10259197

Looks like Xia has started some sort of food company called 'VICVILLA HEALTHY FOOD AND NUTRITIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY LIMITED'.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by rosco77 Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:53 pm

They're making the pie and chips at Villa Park
rosco77
rosco77

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Just realised our season starts in a months time! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 226846862
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:59 am

now all have passed the fit and proper test, what will now be scrutinised?? I'm waiting Alfy? maybe something like" Dr Tony Xia once spoke with the neighbours sons daughters postman's bit on the side who was once seen in the same restaurant as carson yeung AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 1f631 Tony out Tony out

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:12 am

shame the players didnt have to pass a ' fit and proper test'
Boldfinger

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:14 am

Boldfinger wrote:shame the players didnt have to pass a ' fit and proper test'

too right matey, I think we can expect another 4 or 5 new players coming tho. word is also that gabby going nowhere and amavi wants to stay but will go if we don't come up first time of asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:44 pm

I see pelle from Southampton going to play in china, more and more players are going there.  140,000 a week wages.  Anyone still think Dr T is skint?

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/512/cpsprodpb/vivo/live/images/2016/7/11/124f4f89-dd6c-464d-a720-62198e6f6dd2.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:01 pm

jimbop wrote:I see pelle from Southampton going to play in china, more and more players are going there.  140,000 a week wages.  Anyone still think Dr T is skint?

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/512/cpsprodpb/vivo/live/images/2016/7/11/124f4f89-dd6c-464d-a720-62198e6f6dd2.jpg

Not sure where the joined up thinking is on this?

Pelle leaves Southamtpon to play in China therefore, Dr Xia is loaded

huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:05 pm

I think the dots join up around Xia not bothering with piss-ant Chinese leagues until he's built Villa up to have one of their teams as a feeder club.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:08 pm

ThePurist wrote:
jimbop wrote:I see pelle from Southampton going to play in china, more and more players are going there.  140,000 a week wages.  Anyone still think Dr T is skint?

Not sure where the joined up thinking is on this?

Pelle leaves Southamtpon to play in China therefore, Dr Xia is loaded

huh?

true mate, I did think that after posting it, I just meant that all the talk about china wanting to become dominant in football etc I think Dr Tony, being Chinese would look a proper twat if he only has a small amount of money and we end up shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Trotters wrote:I think the dots join up around Xia not bothering  with piss-ant Chinese leagues until he's built Villa up to have one of their teams as a feeder club.

that aswell AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 498107619 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:13 pm

£140K a week? I read on BBC that they're paying him €40m over 2 years - £325K a week!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:

£140K a week? I read on BBC that they're paying him €40m over 2 years - £325K a week!

there's different amounts flying about but one thing is for sure China has got serious money to invest in football, theres no way Dr T is small time

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Is this a new part of the jigsaw, never heard of Andrew Obolensky before
Wookster
Wookster

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 13 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:58 pm

jimbop wrote:

too right matey, I think we can expect another 4 or 5 new players coming tho.  word is also that gabby going nowhere and amavi wants to stay but will go if we don't come up first time of asking
That's fair enough mate. I like Amavi and having a year in the championship will help him and us come back stronger.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:27 pm

I presume these resignations of Wyness, Banfill and Samuelson don't actually mean anything. They're fom June anyway. But only published today.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10176070/filing-history
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Boldfinger wrote:
jimbop wrote:

too right matey, I think we can expect another 4 or 5 new players coming tho.  word is also that gabby going nowhere and amavi wants to stay but will go if we don't come up first time of asking
That's fair enough mate. I like Amavi and having a year in the championship will help him and us come back stronger.

Calling it right now. If Amavi stays, and remains injury free this season, he'll win the Championship player of the season. He was incredible going forward in France and the few matches he played for us last season, and has a great cross on him. I can see him destroying fullbacks left and right this season.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:56 pm

I really just wanna get run like a professional club with a good owner. The amount of money he has isn't all that important to me. If we are run like a proper club, a big club like AVFC will be back winning titles sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aston Phila Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Does anyone know where these rumours of us having a £6million bid accepted for Jeff Hendrick come from?
Aston Phila
Aston Phila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next