The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+44
Barabass
TheVillansOfAston
rosco77
Claret007
UnclePanda
achilles
1Elliot
Chrissylee1111
Gordonsleftboot
Villa_Dan
Con
Wookster
Aston Phila
Peter
Trotters
BillytheKid
De Kuip
Cha Ching
4BetLite
Wriggle
Alf T
VTID85
danclare82
KMitch
Dgrizzle7
Synopsis
Justice league
Heisenberg
Lammypaul
Dions_Bald_Head
Fpuppys
smetro
The Utterer
AstonThriller
Leafs1201
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
Trysullvilla
Boldfinger
andrew24561
jvilla
tonyp
DaveAV1
Mr_Spadge
48 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by danclare82 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:34 pm

De Kuip wrote:Ah, that explains your post times Trotters - I assumed you'd just stopped sleeping Very Happy

The sentence for me is the one about every player he's phoned wants to stay - that in itself goes some way to indicating the promise of our future, and what has been said to the players must have made them very, very positive about what's in store. Also, earlier, I saw someone say that the managerial, coaching, fitness and recruitment set up would do a top 4 Prem club proud. I agree, and again, what picture of our potential future must have been put in front of those folks to get them to commit to - what is, in effect until changes impact, and absolute basket case of a club that got relegated as possibly the worst Prem team ever. I mean, everything so far is built on potential, we haven't done anything yet on the pitch. This only leads me to believe that whatever made Hollis gush like a society debutant when interviewed about Xia and the potential funds/future, has been shown to these guys as well, and they likey likey.

Remember that scene in Pulp Fiction where Samuel L Jackson opens the briefcase and Tim Roth looks at it, has an expression of pure wonder, his face reflecting gold, and he just gulps as the lid closes. I reckon that happened at Villa Park recently.........
Spot on 100% apart from its john travolta who opens the case and samual say we good vincent. Lol
danclare82
danclare82

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 2_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by De Kuip Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:49 pm

danclare82 wrote:
De Kuip wrote:Ah, that explains your post times Trotters - I assumed you'd just stopped sleeping Very Happy

The sentence for me is the one about every player he's phoned wants to stay - that in itself goes some way to indicating the promise of our future, and what has been said to the players must have made them very, very positive about what's in store. Also, earlier, I saw someone say that the managerial, coaching, fitness and recruitment set up would do a top 4 Prem club proud. I agree, and again, what picture of our potential future must have been put in front of those folks to get them to commit to - what is, in effect until changes impact, and absolute basket case of a club that got relegated as possibly the worst Prem team ever. I mean, everything so far is built on potential, we haven't done anything yet on the pitch. This only leads me to believe that whatever made Hollis gush like a society debutant when interviewed about Xia and the potential funds/future, has been shown to these guys as well, and they likey likey.

Remember that scene in Pulp Fiction where Samuel L Jackson opens the briefcase and Tim Roth looks at it, has an expression of pure wonder, his face reflecting gold, and he just gulps as the lid closes. I reckon that happened at Villa Park recently.........
Spot on 100% apart from its john travolta who opens the case and samual say we good vincent. Lol

Ah - cheers Dan - at work so couldn't check. Memory goes when you're the wrong side of fifty haha
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Hope Bacuna and Gabby just got text messages saying "see ya".
VTID85

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:49 pm

VTID loved your avatar for dead man's shoes but since the last series of Peaky, Paddy Considine scares the shit out of me haha....
Anyway, on topic; I hope they never even got texts, hope the first they know is when they read it in the papers cos that's the only place those fuckers did their talking last season.  It certainly wasn't on the pitch.....
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:01 am

deadbuzzardalive wrote:AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 69db3edbjw1f4v9fh97ofj20m80g0div

All that is missing is Venables (grinning)  as the new DoC  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 1787200310

We'll need to save this snap.

A naive 'in-the-west'... billionaire, surrounded by sharks??????

Or a cute businessman surrounded by investment finders ????

You judge a person by the company he keeps

Euripides (400 BC)
Alf T
Alf T

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:25 am

Alf T wrote:

Euripides (400 BC)

That's priceless coming from a Scum season ticket holder!!!

Laughing at You
Wriggle
Wriggle

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:40 am

painters and decorators in again alf

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:31 am

Alf T wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 69db3edbjw1f4v9fh97ofj20m80g0div

All that is missing is Venables (grinning)  as the new DoC  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 1787200310

We'll need to save this snap.

A naive 'in-the-west'... billionaire, surrounded by sharks??????

Or a cute businessman surrounded by investment finders ????

Euripides (400 BC)

Wyness is the shining light though....
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:11 am

I think the boys on the board show DR T's intentions, I really really think this is huge people, I love the fact he keeps mentioning winning the champions league Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:20 am

Totally agree Jimbop

Note to Trotters, we may need a lot of extra bananas this year SIR

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

2nd note to Trotters, can the banana emoticon be moved higher up the list please as toggling is such a time waster, ty.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:44 am

Were we linked with Payet last year? Just wondering if we missed out and chose Verrtout instead because I have a nagging feeling that we might have looked at him
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:05 am

I love this quote: Wyness, the former Everton and Aberdeen CEO, admitted that he wants to repair the disconnect between the club and the fans.

He said: “It’s crucial, but it’s about deeds not words. “Every club has heard a new chairman coming in and promising the world and delivering an atlas! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 498107619

“We have to do it right and we need it as quickly as possible.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:08 am

Okore wants to stay mmmmmmmmmmm not long ago you were saying you wanted to be playing in the champions league cock breath! he's obviously heard about the plans and offered to suck the doc off for a new contract! tosser

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:35 am

Did Okore say that?
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:48 am

HAHAHA too right jim mate Okore certainly seems to fancy being on board as we enter our Champions League journey, tbh if he shows RDM he will fight for the club and wants to play then fair enough he is decent when at it just not seen him fit and at it long enough tbh but still a decent CB for the Championship

4BET mate this is the quote regarding Okore from his agent in the Brum Mail

His agent Nikola Juric to Danish website bold.dk: "It takes some time to process between something old and something new, but there is something new in the club and so you start out afresh again, and it is Jores also ready.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-gossip-jores-okore-11480048?
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:59 am

bloody hell, how quiet on here!!!! even the shemales haven't concocted any BS about Dr T, whats happening!!???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:40 pm

De Kuip wrote:Did Okore say that?

seems to be the case mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:41 pm

BillytheKid wrote:HAHAHA too right jim mate Okore certainly seems to fancy being on board as we enter our Champions League journey, tbh if he shows RDM he will fight for the club and wants to play then fair enough he is decent when at it just not seen him fit and at it long enough tbh but still a decent CB for the Championship

4BET mate this is the quote regarding Okore from his agent in the Brum Mail

His agent Nikola Juric to Danish website bold.dk: "It takes some time to process between something old and something new, but there is something new in the club and so you start out afresh again, and it is Jores also ready.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-gossip-jores-okore-11480048?

agree mate, I don't think anyone is going to be discredited as yet, like you say if he shows fight etc but don't think it will help him that he refused to play recently

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:08 pm

De Kuip wrote:
danclare82 wrote:
De Kuip wrote:

Ah - cheers Dan - at work so couldn't check. Memory goes when you're the wrong side of fifty haha

You're both right. Travolta opened it first in the apartment. Jackson opened it for Tim Roth at the end.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Responding to questions about Comolli Wyness responded different syndicate nothing to do with our group. I thought Xia bought us not a syndicate or have I missed something?
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:17 pm

jimbop wrote:I think the boys on the board show DR T's intentions, I really really think this is huge people, I love the fact he keeps mentioning winning the champions league Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

youre not really taken in by talk of the CL are you ? - he will have to top that 600 millon bank account up a few times !!!!!!!

Personally i hope he brings new energy , leadership , and expertise to our club. weve just been drifting without any direction for years. I don't actually think Xia his the financial ommph to catapult us into the CL. He seems to want to grow the brand - rather than pump in billions.
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:54 am

Wriggle wrote:
Alf T wrote:

Euripides (400 BC)

That's priceless coming from a Scum  season ticket holder!!!

I've explained before...Mr DorkWriggle ...mixed marriage.... we BOTH had seasons at Us and Them for about 3 years, when they were in the Prem. I dropped out first, then my partner and daughter did.
I renewed 2 weeks ago only for myself...because you are slow on the uptake....I renewed at US...VILLA...get it? Good...have you renewed ?

New post coming up...get your invective loaded fella... AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 1520050566
Alf T
Alf T

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 Empty Honeymoon Period~ Yes

Post by Alf T Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:57 am

Honeymoon Period~ Yes?  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 1f615

Xia has come in as a NEW OWNER, with a lot of doubt.
More so than Liverpool, Southampton, Sunderland, Everton, Palace, Bournemouth, Hull etc etc...

~ and etc.

I BLAME HOLLIS and his stupid statements about Xia designing / building the iconic "Birds Nest Stadium".
'journo worrry''

Then ...he actually designed the "Birds Nest Forest" next door...which he didn't.
[journo double worry
]

Xia has not corrected, nor even addressed those untruths.But sealed his Harvard 'Student Account' in the meantime.
And replaced a Vet as a Director on a newly registered Company..called RECON SPORTS, who will handle the dosh to Randy.
ALL VERY QUICK.

Just Two Weeks. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 1787200310

THEN he unveils the worst nightmare of a board anyone has ever seen. And smiles.

A man investigated for money-laundering by the FBI,...innocent but publicly announced....a man rejected once in a phoney-takeover at Reading by the FL

Another man selling Everton's training ground and renting it back, then trying to buy Everton and being thrown out....

And a bloody Venture Capitalist  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 1787200310

Xia has shown us, the Daily Mail and presumably the PL & FL his stability and cheques.

So WHY does his board consist of "MONEY RAISERS" and "ASSET STRIPPERS" ?

That is their history...have they changed?
I was cautious about Xia from the outset because of the Hollis lies....YES...lies.

So, a man with aspirations to be a TOP 3 World team, connects with football's LEPERS ?

Whatever Wyness or Samuelson's "contacts" in the world of footie are....like BLATTER and PLATINI....they are diseased and dead. Basically worthless in terms of football.

So why hook-up with those two Xia ?

Why need a Venture Capilaist....basically a 'money-mover' be a part of your board?

We are in the 'Honeymoon Period' of a new owner......lots of kids and such, are rejoicing.

I'm an older bloke. More cynical...and very....very worried.

This new board only points one way.......

I fear the 3rd/4th interview, after the 'Honeymoon Phase'

EDIT:

For the "Hard-of -Hearing"~~~~ I'm not suggestin BMH will be sold off....nor we move to Solihull...those were two tricks in the past, when a certain club was told it would fold unless it followed their CEOs advice......etc etc

BS and Kenwright got rid of that CEO. There you go.....WHY is he here?

Alf T
Alf T

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:43 am

Alf T wrote:Honeymoon Period~ Yes?  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 1f615

Xia has come in as a NEW OWNER, with a lot of doubt.
More so than Liverpool, Southampton, Sunderland, Everton, Palace, Bournemouth, Hull etc etc...

~ and etc.

I BLAME HOLLIS and his stupid statements about Xia designing / building the iconic "Birds Nest Stadium".
'journo worrry''

Then ...he actually designed the "Birds Nest Forest" next door...which he didn't.
[journo double worry
]

Xia has not corrected, nor even addressed those untruths.But sealed his Harvard 'Student Account' in the meantime.
And replaced a Vet as a Director on a newly registered Company..called RECON SPORTS, who will handle the dosh to Randy.
ALL VERY QUICK.

Just Two Weeks. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 1787200310

THEN he unveils the worst nightmare of a board anyone has ever seen. And smiles.

A man investigated for money-laundering by the FBI,...innocent but publicly announced....a man rejected once in a phoney-takeover at Reading by the FL

Another man selling Everton's training ground and renting it back, then trying to buy Everton and being thrown out....

And a bloody Venture Capitalist  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 1787200310

Xia has shown us, the Daily Mail and presumably the PL & FL his stability and cheques.

So WHY does his board consist of "MONEY RAISERS" and "ASSET STRIPPERS" ?

That is their history...have they changed?
I was cautious about Xia from the outset because of the Hollis lies....YES...lies.

So, a man with aspirations to be a TOP 3 World team, connects with football's LEPERS ?

Whatever Wyness or Samuelson's "contacts" in the world of footie are....like BLATTER and PLATINI....they are diseased and dead. Basically worthless in terms of football.

So why hook-up with those two Xia ?

Why need a Venture Capilaist....basically a 'money-mover' be a part of your board?

We are in the 'Honeymoon Period' of a new owner......lots of kids and such, are rejoicing.

I'm an older bloke. More cynical...and very....very worried.

This new board only points one way.......

I fear the 3rd/4th interview, after the 'Honeymoon Phase'

EDIT:

For the "Hard-of -Hearing"~~~~ I'm not suggestin BMH will be sold off....nor we move to Solihull...those were two tricks in the past, when a certain club was told it would fold unless it followed their CEOs advice......etc etc

BS and Kenwright got rid of that CEO. There you go.....WHY is he here?

It took 63 minutes to type this ?
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 8 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next