The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 23, 2016 1:01 pm

jimbop wrote:
jimbop wrote:I will have a wager with anyone that he is 100% legit and were finally coming back to the big time.

no takers then?? thought not.

Feck it, can't resist, I'm a gambler...............

Your on, 2 walnuts whips!
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 1:03 pm

4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
jimbop wrote:I will have a wager with anyone that he is 100% legit and were finally coming back to the big time.

make it 4, I love walnut whips

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 23, 2016 1:06 pm

jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:

FFS, you think i'm as rich as DR Tony?....... crikey.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 1:07 pm

4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
jimbop wrote:

FFS, you think i'm as rich as DR Tony?....... crikey.

lmao don't forget Dr T is skint and a liar, hes very like carson apparently Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 23, 2016 1:10 pm

This takeover needs some good publicity from somewhere. It's all doom and gloom before it's even begun at the moment. I'm actually starting to feel like it might even collapse, not because I think Xia has done anything wrong, just feels like typical of our luck at the moment.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 1:11 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:This takeover needs some good publicity from somewhere. It's all doom and gloom before it's even begun at the moment. I'm actually starting to feel like it might even collapse, not because I think Xia has done anything wrong, just feels like typical of our luck at the moment.

if I were him id pull the plug, the mans getting slated like hes just took us down, embarrassing to be a villa fan sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 1:16 pm

breaking news - Dr T's long lost dads brothers uncles sons best mates postman was arrested once for stealing a newspaper AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 1420239857 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 1420239857 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 1420239857 DOCTOR OUT, DOCTOR OUT, DOCTOR OUT

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 23, 2016 1:18 pm

To be fair it's not just Villa fans it's other fans looking in from the outside, and the media too. I'm surprised Hollis hasn't come out and spoken to clear the air on a few issues. This news story of Moyes 'rejecting' us isn't helping, Xia's cause either.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 1:21 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:To be fair it's not just Villa fans it's other fans looking in from the outside, and the media too. I'm surprised Hollis hasn't come out and spoken to clear the air on a few issues. This news story of Moyes 'rejecting' us isn't helping, Xia's cause either.

HOLLIS is probably disgusted himself as by saying Dr T is a fake, carson yeung etc that is also saying that hollis doesn't know what hes doing and has been duped or Hollis is also a liar and is bullshitting us. I would be focked off if I were him too

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon May 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Now I'm in the mood for a Walnut Whip and we can't get 'em here.

I'll sneak a stash past customs in July.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 1:26 pm

Trotters wrote:Now I'm in the mood for a Walnut Whip and we can't get 'em here.

get one of Dr T's corrupt criminal associates to smuggle them for you mate AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 498107619

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon May 23, 2016 1:32 pm

jimbop wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:To be fair it's not just Villa fans it's other fans looking in from the outside, and the media too. I'm surprised Hollis hasn't come out and spoken to clear the air on a few issues. This news story of Moyes 'rejecting' us isn't helping, Xia's cause either.

HOLLIS  is probably disgusted himself as by saying Dr T is a fake, carson yeung etc that is also saying that hollis doesn't know what hes doing and has been duped or Hollis is also a liar and is bullshitting us.  I would be focked off if I were him too

These guys are in high powered and well paid positions mate, they couldn't give a great flying fuck what is said on forums. Dr X won't be sat there thinking "ungrateful bastards questioning me" as he's had the journos question him to his face and laughed. They won't be taking it personally, neither should you fella
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
jimbop wrote:

HOLLIS  is probably disgusted himself as by saying Dr T is a fake, carson yeung etc that is also saying that hollis doesn't know what hes doing and has been duped or Hollis is also a liar and is bullshitting us.  I would be focked off if I were him too

These guys are in high powered and well paid positions mate, they couldn't give a great flying fuck what is said on forums. Dr X won't be sat there thinking "ungrateful bastards questioning me" as he's had the journos question him to his face and laughed. They won't be taking it personally, neither should you fella

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon May 23, 2016 1:42 pm

I think Lerner did! :)
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Trotters wrote:I think Lerner did! :)

he did, that's why he's sold us to Dr Fake

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon May 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Trotters wrote:I think Lerner did! :)

Took it personally?

Maybe he did. But maybe he should keep his dick out of slappers. 

Lerner is not and never was a successful businessman, he fell out of his mum's gash and into his dad's wallet. I wouldn't use him as a template for anything
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon May 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Say it how it is, Dan :) :).:)
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Mon May 23, 2016 2:13 pm

You just need to know where to look...

Mmmmmmmm
Wriggle
Wriggle

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon May 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Aussievillan wrote:

You just need to know where to look...

Mmmmmmmm

$3???? I can get a pack of 3 Walnut Whips in B&M for £1!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Mon May 23, 2016 2:51 pm

I think it may well be passed the point where he can pull out
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:I think it may well be passed the point where he can pull out

I doubt it
He may have to pay a % if he backs out - but I reckon he could still back out.

This takeover is by no means done in my book
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon May 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Got to be honest even at the end of Lerner's tenure he creates a fuckin mess by announcing Villa's new owner that has created nothing but s fukin hysteria of concern arguments and people unable to just even know the basics in the technological world we live in like who is Xia and how much is he worth and what company he owns showing if he is legit or not, what a total fuckin mess then the dodgy Samuelson worrying people and fans from other clubs warning Villans to watch out for Samuelson he is known as ''shadow man'' tax money launder, i mean christ sake Lerner couldn't even find a buyer in all the years that just bought the club appoited straight people in positions where no FBI investigations was involved and a new owne who checks out as all the other owners of football clubs do,

What a fuckin joke Lerner has turned Villa into the poor fans don't trust anybody at the club anymore he has just been bad for Villa's reputation and fans!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 6 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 23, 2016 3:35 pm

I think the sale will go through no problem whatsoever. The only thing that will stop it is either Xia changing his mind or Lerner changing his mind. And I can't see either of those two things happening. All that will be left for us to do, is hope for the best.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 3:38 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Got to be honest even at the end of Lerner's tenure he creates a fuckin mess by announcing Villa's new owner that has created nothing but s fukin hysteria of concern arguments and people unable to just even know the basics in the technological world we live in like who is Xia and how much is he worth and what company he owns showing if he is legit or not, what a total fuckin mess then the dodgy Samuelson worrying people and fans from other clubs warning Villans to watch out for Samuelson he is known as ''shadow man'' tax money launder, i mean christ sake Lerner couldn't even find a buyer in all the years that just bought the club appoited straight people in positions where no FBI investigations was involved and a new owne who checks out as all the other owners of football clubs do,

What a fuckin joke Lerner has turned Villa into the poor fans don't trust anybody at the club anymore he has just been bad for Villa's reputation and fans!

that's what the fit and proper test is, after carson yeung theres no fockin way the FA will let another slip through the books, no fookin way!! just enjoy the ride were embarking on, were villa and were back report

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next