The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+92
Synopsis
Randy
KMitch
Trysullvilla
LVBrit
Leafs1201
danclare82
holtehero
MrAstonVilla
mickeywya
De Kuip
ember
1Elliot
marko63
worcesterkev
pcfbavfcoman
jeffvilla
rosco77
The Utterer
gdale1
GhostDad
Wriggle
Villas Trudge
Dazzle
avfcjoe
jbone88
StringGhost
TED
plastic
George
omariqy
mark_draper
TheTechniqueSMC
snakevilla
kimbo
UnclePanda
Trainspotter
Jimmycarr
Wookster
avfcjay
DelboyVilla
GodzoneVilla
James_Curtis
Suits
Peter
HarryAVFC
deadbuzzardalive
brummieboy
Army villain
thegaffer6
Gordonsleftboot
AstonThriller
Mazrim
clarryblue
DaveAV1
DN1982
tbarrules
Withes Sweatbands
Zidane
andrew24561
Trotters
gdav
lukevilla
AVFClee
Poseidon
gaffer85
Dansvilla75
South London Villan
LukeWilliamsOBE
Dions_Bald_Head
smetro
Andyh
Chrissylee1111
snitum
Thabucks
fastbackace
Born Under The Holte End
Keyser Soze
avfc85
B62 Villa
Jamie Gray
NARLA24
Villa82
Villa_Dan
Dgrizzle7
Fpuppys
bazzah
jvilla
ViewFromT2
villabromsgrove
hawk190601
GadgetMan
96 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:11 pm

gaffer85 wrote:
jimbop wrote:it was at this point last year that people on here started arguing and a reminder had to be given.  WE ARE ALL PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR CLUB AND ALL WANT THE SAME. TO SEE US UP THERE AGAIN.  SO CHILL WINSTONS.  to put things into perspective, my little boy arrived on the 12th june, an hour after he was born I was told my dad has a brain tumour and has a matter of months to live. so please lets chill boys and girls!

Sorry to hear about your dad jimbop things like that put everything into perspective

thanks matey

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by ROTTERDAM1982 Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Best wishes jimbop.
ROTTERDAM1982

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:16 pm

All the best jimbop
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 pm

We're stuck with Lerner.  Hopefully a few signings will ease the pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:20 pm

tbarrules wrote:"Wont break confidences and reveal my sources and it's up to you if you choose to believe or not...

There is no exclusivity at the minute.

All reports are wrong.

There are bids, both serious, one further advanced than the other but no party has exclusivity so it's some way off yet."

This is From Prepared on VitalVilla , Think He has A good Source.
I won't reveal my source either but I got the same info off a poster on here a few days ago. One bid has hit a snag with red tape on the finance side but the other bidder should have no problem on that score. It looks like it's going to be a long summer, but hey they do say good things come to those who wait.
Keyser Soze

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Best wishes Jimbop.
Keyser Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Bitter sweet for you jimbop - all the best to you and your family.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm

ROTTERDAM1982 wrote:Best wishes jimbop.
AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm

jvilla wrote:Bitter sweet for you jimbop - all the best to you and your family.

nice one matey

Back to top Go down

Post by B62 Villa Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Jimbop
Congratulations on the birth of your son, and my deepest sympathy regards your dad.
B62 Villa
B62 Villa

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:Best wishes Jimbop.

cheers geeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:29 pm

B62 Villa wrote:Jimbop
Congratulations on the birth of your son, and my deepest sympathy regards your dad.

thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by snakevilla Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Life's fucked up mate... In the last month I've rolled my car over at 45mph having fell asleep driving home from work, walked away from it, had a lump found on my balls, lost my job and incorrectly been branded a racist ..sometimes you wonder why you plod on,every good thing sometimes gets met by an equally bad thing,in a way it sums up being a Villa fan, I'm currently appealing my sacking and waiting for the scan on my balls to rule various things in or out..still we battle on..and hope your dad is OK,and congrats on the little Villan
snakevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:30 pm

thanks for all your messages people, it is much appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:31 pm

snakevilla wrote:Life's fucked up mate... In the last month I've rolled my car over at 45mph having fell asleep driving home from work, walked away from it, had a lump found on my balls, lost my job and incorrectly been branded a racist ..sometimes you wonder why you plod on,every good thing sometimes gets met by an equally bad thing,in a way it sums up being a Villa fan, I'm currently appealing my sacking and waiting for the scan on my balls to rule various things in or out..still we battle on..and hope your dad is OK,and congrats on the little Villan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3769219917 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3769219917 life is a bastard mate, bad things seem to always happen to the best of us! fockin annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by snakevilla Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:35 pm

I don't care about my job..they come and go..an incorrect label as a racist is what hurts, still its off topic so I'll leave it there ,as for takeover I think it will be a late deal like Lerner and some late deals done at over the odds prices
snakevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Trying times Jimbop - you're part of a big gang of cybermates. All the best.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Right, I'm gonna throw this out there. WHERE IS HOWARD HODGSON?

The man loves social media, he was last seen in early June sharing his wedding anniversary photos with the wider world (at an expensive London hotel, naturally) - he craves attention, yet has completely fallen off the social media spectrum.

Has he been abducted?
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Big up to snakevilla too - we're all rooting for you.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Olofsbeard Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:49 pm

In terms of proposed Chinese links to both us and the boggies, the Chinese stock market has lost a fair whack. Could this be affecting any thing with regards to finances? I'm sure someone was saying wanda group had government influences, I can't see any investment being oked over seas when they're in such turmoil?

Just a thought.
Olofsbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Olofsbeard wrote:In terms of proposed Chinese links to both us and the boggies, the Chinese stock market has lost a fair whack. Could this be affecting any thing with regards to finances? I'm sure someone was saying wanda group had government influences, I can't see any investment being oked over seas when they're in such turmoil?

Just a thought.

Wouldn;t it be blumiin marvellouse if the baggies takeover was kyboshed by the chinese stock market! Randy may have done very well dodging em..
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansvilla75 Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Best Wishes Jimbob, I keep my fingers crossed that Dad gets some quality time with his grandson.
Snakevillain you still have your dignity and integrity in tact, you know the truth, take comfort in that.
Dansvilla75
Dansvilla75

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Jimbop and snakevilla, thanks for sharing with us, and thanks for reminding us that our Villa hiccups are just that .... hiccups. Congrats on your littlun Jimbop, and my very best wishes for your dad. Snakevilla you're due some breaks so just hang on in there.

The rest of us need to count our blessings. Health and happiness are the only things that matter.
villabromsgrove

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcjay Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:04 pm

So sorry to hear the bad news jimbop. But good luck in fatherhood!

Some positive noises coming out of the meeting about their vision. However, it appears to make the club more marketable which, in my eyes, sounds like the club hasn't been sold and its to draw attention from potential suitors and to raise more income just in case a sale doesn't go through.

However like someone said this could all be instructions from the new owner(s)? I really hope it's the latter.
avfcjay

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:27 pm

jimbop wrote:it was at this point last year that people on here started arguing and a reminder had to be given.  WE ARE ALL PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR CLUB AND ALL WANT THE SAME. TO SEE US UP THERE AGAIN.  SO CHILL WINSTONS.  to put things into perspective, my little boy arrived on the 12th june, an hour after he was born I was told my dad has a brain tumour and has a matter of months to live. so please lets chill boys and girls!

Ah gosh Jimbop,

Where do I start. First off congrats on your son. He will surpass anything else you do in your life for sure, the best thing ever. So so sorry to hear that about your dad, I really am mate. I guess trying to be positive your old man gets to hang out with your lad and is around to see him and vice versa. I can't convey anymore in word mate. Virtual hug to you!! Total perspective and thank you for the somber reminder that it is indeed not all that important in context. Let's try and remember that guys eh?! Thanks mate and my thoughts go out to you and all your family AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3769219917
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next