The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015

+28
South London Villan
Stratfordvilla
achilles
thegaffer6
Villa jimmy
UnclePanda
Con
KMitch
holtehero
Sky
Mazrim
Gracon73
Army villain
villashrew
snitum
FoxyAV
DaveAV1
VillaBill
Thinman
jeffvilla
mefromhere
Green Villan
GadgetMan
kimbo
Villa_Dan
villabromsgrove
gdav
NARLA24
32 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

How will we do against Leicester?

Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap22%Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap34%Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 11 ]
Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap31%Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 10 ]
Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015

Post by GadgetMan Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:53 pm

I honestly think he may get the bullet tomorrow. Ears to the ground boys......
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015

Post by achilles Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:03 pm

The problem if Lambert does go, with Lerner record of appointments I wouldn't hold my breath who he might drag up, although with Fox there it might help! :idea:
achilles
achilles

Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:05 pm

A club has to consider it's public image and the way that it is viewed. AVFC can have no credibility while they allow this situation to continue.

If Lerner and Fox do nothing, it will send a signal to every one out there that AVFC accepts abject failure. What corporate sponsor, shirt sponsor, naming rights sponsor or any other marketing company will be prepared to deal with Villa, if we are not professional enough to put an end to this now.

It's time for Paul Lambert to be relieved of his duties as manager of this once great club.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:10 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:A club has to consider it's public image and the way that it is viewed. AVFC can have no credibility while they allow this situation to continue.

If Lerner and Fox do nothing, it will send a signal to every one out there that AVFC accepts abject failure. What corporate sponsor, shirt sponsor, naming rights sponsor or any other marketing company will be prepared to deal with Villa, if we are not professional enough to put an end to this now.

It's time for Paul Lambert to be relieved of his duties as manager of this once great club.

Nail on head. NOW is the time! do it tomorrow and get someone in by the end of the week (Benitez) and you have two weeks of the window left to get reinforcements in. Make it happen Fox
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:A club has to consider it's public image and the way that it is viewed. AVFC can have no credibility while they allow this situation to continue.

Nail on head. NOW is the time! do it tomorrow and get someone in by the end of the week (Benitez) and you have two weeks of the window left to get reinforcements in. Make it happen Fox

I would love for this to happen but I have no faith in Lerner appointing the right man.
Tom Fox your our only hope.
gdav
gdav

Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:05 pm

achilles wrote:The problem if Lambert does go, with Lerner record of appointments I wouldn't hold my breath who he might drag up, although with Fox there it might help! :idea:

I wonder if the lack of an assistant is going to be blamed now. It's only a few weeks since Lambert said he was in no hurry to get one in as things were going well at the time and that leads to another problem. At the very least we should have someone else on the bench who could take the reins on an interim basis if we did pull the trigger. At present we have nobody with any experience to act as caretaker until a new appointment was made.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Cha Ching wrote:
achilles wrote:The problem if Lambert does go, with Lerner record of appointments I wouldn't hold my breath who he might drag up, although with Fox there it might help! :idea:

I wonder if the lack of an assistant is going to be blamed now. It's only a few weeks since Lambert said he was in no hurry to get one in as things were going well at the time and that leads to another problem. At the very least we should have someone else on the bench who could take the reins on an interim basis if we did pull the trigger. At present we have nobody with any experience to act as caretaker until a new appointment was made.
The decision whether or not to appoint a new first team coach should not have been left up to Lambert. The fact that he thought it wasn't important a few weeks back demonstrates how unprofessional we've been. What if Lambert became ill, what if he fell over and broke something, what if, what if etc. etc. To have no recognised coach and no appointed assistant shows how amateur our whole approach to the playing side has been.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:41 am

Watched the highlights on MOTD again and I think Albrighton created more chances by himself today than our entire team has in 5-6 matches. Can't believe we let him go.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by pooligan Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:50 am

I can believe we let him go because our clueless manager does not believe in wingers and it was obvious he did not like Albrighton as he was always a scapegoat

pooligan

Leicester v Aston Villa Saturday 10th January 2015 - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:06 am

Watching MOTD last night and every other team playing had full backs overlapping, putting in crosses from the byline and showing a real intensity about their movement in and around the box.

Our highlights were one good flowing move from Sanchez to Hutton to Benteke for a Cleverley shot outside the box and then other than that it was balls lumped into the box from the halfway line and hope to win the second ball.

Clueless.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:44 pm

That markie Albrighton seemed a fair player dominated the mid field made great passes and had a go at goal.
Just the kind of player we need at villa park. Opppppssssss. Yep I am being sarcastic.
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5