The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Christian Benteke

+81
villain57
George
Leafs1201
Deano69
VTID85
WendyOz
avfc85
Saunders82
ViewFromT2
Synopsis
tonyp
DomAVFC
big ming
Andyh
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
thegaffer6
4BetLite
ejs1111
jvilla
aberdarevilla
Villa Ranger
gdav
andrew24561
Wriggle
Wookster
DaveAV1
Con
James_Curtis
fastbackace
Keyser Soze
Withes Sweatbands
StringGhost
Born Under The Holte End
MarvelVillan
bazzah
B62 Villa
UnclePanda
GodzoneVilla
Villa_Dan
lukevilla
South London Villan
Jamie Gray
Dgrizzle7
Cha Ching
mark_draper
The Utterer
Dazzle
Aesorian
VillaBill
kimbo
CoE82
FoxyAV
achilles
jeffvilla
mefromhere
NARLA24
Trotters
avfcjoe
GadgetMan
Dions_Bald_Head
Sensitive Sid
Wigteke
My Old Man
De Kuip
villabromsgrove
Dek of Villa
Green Villan
Olof Mellberg
Morpheus
mDigital
mickeywya
whiteensign
Malandro
Holte139
Finn07
Tomy-Flemba
Kaz
Thinman
villashrew
KMitch
Mazrim
85 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Christian Benteke - Page 12 Empty Re: Christian Benteke

Post by Mazrim Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Well that's that then. Pay up or fuck off. This isn't the bargain basement.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Christian Benteke - Page 12 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Mazrim wrote:Well that's that then. Pay up or fuck off. This isn't the bargain basement.
Agreed Maz. Scousers want him Scousers pay the release clause or get in the fucking sea!!!!
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:16 pm

He's villa through and through......trophies are for girls anyway.....
smetro
smetro

Christian Benteke - Page 12 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Christian Benteke - Page 12 <a href=Christian Benteke - Page 12 19299395326_27816c02e4_z by , on Flickr" />
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:49 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:Guys, I won't say how I know this but some people will know on here that the info I have been passed previously by this person has been proved 100% accurate.
Benteke is going to Liverpool....in fact, he is going there today.

This does not indicate a done deal, it seems they are there for talks. Time will tell if the deal happens, but rest assured....he is going there today.

I know it has been posted on Twitter that he isn't even in the country....well he will be early this afternoon, that's all I'm saying!!

My guess is that we have tied up deals for replacements already, but that's a hunch and based only on knowing the players that have been into BMH in recent weeks. This could be totally wrong.

One giant issue with this. Benteke was in southern california in the usa this morning. His instagrams had a picture of him running. All his instagram have been with him in Beverly hills.
Thats like a 10/13 hour flight to England, and if im sure, which I think I am, LAX only flies to London. So he's supposed to be in mayerside after a 10 hour flight... but was taking pictures in LA...

I bet a drink he isnt there.
fastbackace
fastbackace

Christian Benteke - Page 12 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:52 pm

fastbackace wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:Guys, I won't say how I know this but some people will know on here that the info I have been passed previously by this person has been proved 100% accurate.
Benteke is going to Liverpool....in fact, he is going there today.

This does not indicate a done deal, it seems they are there for talks. Time will tell if the deal happens, but rest assured....he is going there today.

I know it has been posted on Twitter that he isn't even in the country....well he will be early this afternoon, that's all I'm saying!!

My guess is that we have tied up deals for replacements already, but that's a hunch and based only on knowing the players that have been into BMH in recent weeks. This could be totally wrong.

One giant issue with this. Benteke was in southern california in the usa this morning. His instagrams had a picture of him running. All his instagram have been with him in Beverly hills.
Thats like a 10/13 hour flight to England, and if im sure, which I think I am, LAX only flies to London. So he's supposed to be in mayerside after a 10 hour flight... but was taking pictures in LA...

I bet a drink he isnt there.

I'm guessing these pics of him running have been deleted then? There is only one dated today, and it was posted this morning...on what looks a very sunny day. So it was either taken yesterday...or it was taken in Europe, as it would of been very dark in LA at that time.

Besides which...you can put pictures on instagram at any time...don't have to go up as soon as the are taken...and he clearly never took the pic, considering he is in it!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Christian Benteke - Page 12 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:57 pm

well, he def could have taken it, suns up early, and honestly, its so freaking hot here that I would only run in the morning. lol
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:03 pm

fastbackace wrote:well, he def could have taken it, suns up early, and honestly, its so freaking hot here that I would only run in the morning. lol

not sure I follow you exactly?...that pic went up on instagram this morning UK time...it would of been dark in LA then....so it was either taken yesterday in LA...giving him time to fly home...or it was taken in the UK or Europe today!

ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:08 pm

considering where he was and the background, I would actually say I believe it is us, (by a vinyard outside hollywood/beverly, been there myself)

Could have taken it yesterday yes.

But alas, they are not due back until friday, flying back tomorrow might give him that extra day he wants... but also flying back today would allow time to recover from jet lag.

Either way, I dont see the bindippers paying the 32 mil as they already have had a big summer and signed an expensive forward.
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:10 pm

ps... dont they have like 5 forwards, borini, origi, ballotelli, sturridge, lambert?

Add the new guy, that makes 2 batteringrams, 2 sturridges, 1 sad italian, and one lazy italian. Christian Benteke - Page 12 50815218 lol! Over the head Christian Benteke - Page 12 498107619
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:36 pm

The bin-dippers are being very welcoming

cc_watch ‏@cc_watch 3m3 minutes ago
cc_watch retweeted Mike Jefferies
But Mike #LFC deserves much better than those 2 (Benteke & BR!) as well as new owners! #RodgersOut #Kloppforthekop

Fandy
‏@Fandycen
@aldojoenoes @HakimWahid and benteke coming soon. Lol so many strikers available, why him? Plus he is not even english.Even balo is better..

Jenna Coleman is bae ‏@GLENJOHNSONPOOL 10m10 minutes ago Lisburn, Northern Ireland
I reckon we could turn Benteke into a top class player

BAD N€W$ G!FT ‏@The_Real_MG03 11m11 minutes ago
Balotelli Over Benteke Anyday...... Origi bench that horse all the time in the belgium national team

Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:55 pm

NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Curtis Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Well if it does happen thank you Christian for three years of class. Could have gone after his first season but stayed and once again helped us stay in the league.
No way would we have stayed up in Lamberts first season without his 19 goals and his flurry at the end of this season.

Personally I don't actually think it will happen! Not based on anything but I think Chelsea will want him more- Even if it is as a back up
James_Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:32 pm

I think one more season of around 20 goals, and chelsea will come in for him. Liverpool will only offer 25mil+trade, and they can sod off and bindip in each others assholes.
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm4yltDksqY

said like that. (takes a sec to get going)
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:53 pm

9/2 is worth a £10 bet on him staying, I just can't see them paying that much for him and I trust we won't drop the asking/contract price.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by B62 Villa Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:17 pm

I think Tekkers will end up going to the bin dippers, unfortunately I think Villa will cave and he will go for around £27m. My biggest worry is if Villa accept players plus cash for him, because they will try and offload of their dross. Hopefully we will stay strong and tell them to feck off, but RL is in a different financial landscape now than he was in the case of Barry, and is looking to recoup his cash and offload the club(which he hasn't managed to do yet). If we want to keep him, we could always show him their fans tweets and messages saying how shite he is!!!!
B62 Villa
B62 Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Why would we accept less than the release clause? We don't want or need to sell him. If the clause is met, we have no choice. If it's not met, there isn't an issue.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by B62 Villa Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:19 pm

Maz
I just feel we will cave in and take £27/28m, Randy wants his money back and doesn't care too much as long as we stay up, yes there could be a takeover, which may alter his view but we don't really hold the aces, yes he is under contract, but if he really wants to move and does a bit of a strop like he did at Genk, we can't afford to drop him we simply aren't good enough, and we aren't rich enough to turn down £27m for a player we bought for £7m. My worry is TS not getting the money to re invest in the team. It does seem as though Tekkers wants out, a lot of reports in the media that it seems a £28m deal will go through very shortly, and that they tried to use Borini in the deal but HE didn't want to come to us.
My preference would be we grow a set of balls and tell the gyppo feckers to do one until the clause is met.
B62 Villa
B62 Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Looking at recent history there is nothing to suggest we won't stick to our guns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:50 pm

B62 Villa wrote:Maz
I just feel we will cave in and take £27/28m, Randy wants his money back and doesn't care too much as long as we stay up, yes there could be a takeover, which may alter his view but we don't really hold the aces, yes he is under contract, but if he really wants to move and does a bit of a strop like he did at Genk, we can't afford to drop him we simply aren't good enough, and we aren't rich enough to turn down £27m for a player we bought for £7m. My worry is TS not getting the money to re invest in the team. It does seem as though Tekkers wants out, a lot of reports in the media that it seems a £28m deal will go through very shortly, and that they tried to use Borini in the deal but HE didn't want to come to us.
My preference would be we grow a set of balls and tell the gyppo feckers to do one until the clause is met.

Cave in? Why? There's no pressure on us to sell. We don't want to sell. Likely the only reason that clause is even there is because he wouldn't have signed a new contract otherwise.

Its not a question of making a profit on one player. That's a false economy anyway. So we make £20M on him, but his lack of goals cost us ten league places and possible relegation. What's the point?
Yes we could probably take that money and reinvest it in other players that make the squad as strong or stronger without him, but it's difficult. Whatever these misinformed Liverpool eejits say, he is a special player and very hard, if impossible, for us to replace right now.

Also, if the final stages of takeover negotiations are taking place as I suspect they are, it would be criminal for Lerner to sanction the sale of the clubs prize asset short of the price his clause demands. That, and the manager has already stated he won't be leaving for less.
Therefore, and in my opinion, he will not be leaving unless somebody activates that clause.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:59 pm

I'm not sure that we can drop the price if we're in exclusivity. His value in the books will be set at the release clause.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:49 pm

How would people feel with a switch part ex ideal including Borini?
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Wigteke wrote:How would people feel with a switch part ex ideal including Borini?

Depends on the figures - Borini has no great scoring record, so is he any use at all ? - depending on how Kozak is looking, I wouldn't be adverse to Ricki Lambert - sure he's no Benteke, but supply him and I reckon he would get us a reasonable amount of goals.....

Mostly though I want CB to sign a contract extension.......
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Borini wouldn't want to be here. He thinks he is amazing. It'd be worse than Ireland.

Nope. If they want him they can pay the rate for him. No cast-offs
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next