The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+89
Southern Villan
Rattler
omariqy
Hac2002
danclare82
Desperate Villan
Tomy-Flemba
Mykey38
holtehero
LVBrit
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
achilles
Marco
DN1982
jamavfc1
Villa jimmy
Government Agencey
Suits
TheLeftSide
Morpheus
Dek of Villa
jeffvilla
CoE82
Longboy
Jpmangel
Mooseman
VillaBill
gdav
Wookster
GodzoneVilla
Leafs1201
MinnyVilla
George
Texas_Mike
kimbo
Billy Walker
smoke
pcfbavfcoman
Fpuppys
EbeneezerGoode
mordecai
AVit
Karlos96
Withes Sweatbands
Zidane
lukevilla
Dions_Bald_Head
Davidvilla73
Malandro
Voice of reason
Andyh
Jimmycarr
B62 Villa
thinlizzy
ejs1111
Thinman
mrshnn
Morgan Villa
River
BournVilla
johnny noodles
RoyRace
GhostDad
upthevilla76
Wigteke
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
Elagabalus
villabromsgrove
CTVillan
Trotters
Mazrim
AVFClee
Villa_Dan
USVillan
Saunders
Denis_B
R1chuk
UnclePanda
Green Villan
Jim
Villarocks666
Coseley Villa
tbarrules
HarryAVFC
Olof Mellberg
GadgetMan
My Old Man
The Utterer
jvilla
93 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by GadgetMan Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:07 am

Välkommen L-M good to have you here.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:09 am

TheEgo wrote:Välkommen L-M good to have you here.

I bet you've just googled that you old rascal Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:15 am

My Old Man wrote:
TheEgo wrote:Välkommen L-M good to have you here.

I bet you've just googled that you old rascal Laughing 

Haha I knew that, I don't know much else though  :shock: 
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by L-M Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks! L-M stands for Lars-Magnus my name! Wink
We have lots of good swedish players!
Do we have i scout in Sweden?? I doubt that! Wink
L-M

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:26 am

Jaget är ett stort huvud
jvilla
jvilla

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 38 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:29 am

I am sure if we did have a scout in Sweden he would have trouble locating his arse let alone some decent players, and if he did we couldn't afford them.  I'll get my coat 
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:35 am

Tired, fed up and racked off. Please please please let there some good news anything will do.   affraid  Tumbleweed  Tumbleweed  Tumbleweed
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:43 am

My Old Man wrote:
Trotters wrote:Seems to be some disparity between seeing Lerner at BMH and his plane leaving. Only explanation is that his plane left without him on it.

I can't wait to see what damage the idiot has done during his latest fleeting visit. Whatever he is up to will revolve around getting his family's money back and will be bad news for us. Why people get so excited by this buffoons once in a blue moon appearance is beyond me because trust me, no good will come of this. :evil:

My feelings exactly, all i think is whenever Mr Lerner arrives over here once in a blood moon, is who are we selling now, and what more wage cutbacks must we achieve for him, this club is hanging by a thread to our Premier League status, but i got a feeling relegation isn't as bad as we are led to believe for Mr Lerner in recouping his money back, parachute payments and the selling of Benteke Delph and any other decent player we have would get his money back one way or another, that's why i don't expect any major signings due to this owner knowing he will recoup money via a sale or staying in the top flight whilst spending minimal or even parachute payments and fire sales if relegation does happen, just my thoughts.
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:48 am

Talking about scouting reminds me that Henke joined us (in a buzz of excitement) as chief scout in 2012 and left a few months later (more quietly) when he discovered it wasn't a proper job. Being CEO at Villa isn't a proper job under Lerner, because Lerner's CEO's never get to make their own decisions.

Strange way to run a club when the owner deems proper football people unnecessary. He thinks in his own arrogantly misguided way that he can do the job better, by popping into the club for a few odd days each season.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by L-M Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:57 am

Was it Henke that found Benteke and Vlaar or Was it Lambert?
L-M

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Coseley Villa wrote:Aston Villa supporters have been Prepared since 1874 and 140 years later this Club is still ours.
This season will be one of the worst some of us have ever seen, we have a manager who knows he wont be sacked and has the owner by the balls, we have an owner who as the manager by the balls as he knows his inept manager will not walk away due to the fact he will never ever work at a club as big as our again, we then have a squad of players which lets be honest 80% know they will never be good enough for our club but are more than happy to just turn up and go home knowing over 20 grand has just been dumped in their bank accounts.
We should not get behind the Manager
We should not get behind the owner
We should not get behind the team ( and yes I thought I would never say that )
We should get behind each other    Home and Away   Holte,Trinity,Witton and North Stand
Songs of old , Songs of new
Young and Old lets Rock Villa Park
Let us be the ones doing the Marketing of OUR club by still being the best Supporters in the land
UTV.VTID
We Are Villa

that's a wicked way to put it matey, fair play muka

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Apparently, we have only sold around 7000 tickets for parma and the Police are planning on a likely attendance of 10 to 12k.

Season tickets are at around the 10k mark and we are struggling with Newcastle and Hull games. No wonder the feckless imbecile rushed over here from his bunker. He's worried shirtless IMO.

My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:16 pm

jimbop wrote:
Coseley Villa wrote:Aston Villa supporters have been Prepared since 1874 and 140 years later this Club is still ours.
This season will be one of the worst some of us have ever seen, we have a manager who knows he wont be sacked and has the owner by the balls, we have an owner who as the manager by the balls as he knows his inept manager will not walk away due to the fact he will never ever work at a club as big as our again, we then have a squad of players which lets be honest 80% know they will never be good enough for our club but are more than happy to just turn up and go home knowing over 20 grand has just been dumped in their bank accounts.
We should get behind each other    Home and Away   Holte,Trinity,Witton and North Stand
Let us be the ones doing the Marketing of OUR club by still being the best Supporters in the land
UTV.VTID
We Are Villa

that's a wicked way to put it matey, fair play muka

Find it hard to disagree with any off that Coseley. Very well said sir.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by DN1982 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:19 pm

UTV.VTID
We Are Villa

No offence but I wouldn't want you behind me!! So you won't support anything to do with the club? Now I understand not supporting the chairman or a manager but anybody who pulls on a villa shirt should be supported. For me Lambert will start as our manager and for that reason alone I will support him but he will have to do a hell of a lot to keep that support. I hope and wish that Lambert is a success here as that'd mean OUR club is a success. If he isn't then so be it and I'll support the next one but one things for sure I'll always support the team. UTV VTID We are Villa?? Show it then. Support the team.
DN1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:23 pm

anyone remember this?? was the end for big eck, so why not the end for lamberk

http://www.astonvillalife.com/aston-villa-blog/so-long-alex-mcleish-why-season-tickets-may-mean-the-end-for-big-eck/

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:24 pm

L-M. Lambert signed Benteke, but I believe we first scouted him under McLeish. There was a rumour that we had gone to watch Jelle Vossen but were more impressed by a raw Benteke.

A guy called Arthur Numan (good footballer) was our scout in the Netherlands when we first showed interest in Vlaar.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Malandro Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:25 pm

L-M wrote:
Thanks! L-M stands for Lars-Magnus my name! Wink
We have lots of good swedish players!
Do we have i scout in Sweden?? I doubt that! Wink

There was an abundance of talent when I last went to Stockholm
Malandro
Malandro

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:29 pm

Apparently the CEO appointment will be largely considered a good one. "One to be applauded" this is according to Jonny Gould, who is running with this story

David Gill, David Dein, Martin Edwards? Let's speculate who it might be, not directly related to a takeover, but as close as we're going to get for now.

GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Agreed DN 1982. We support the team the club and each other. Without the support the club will fail. Look at small heath, low attendances like us no money, but they are at least keeping their heads up. I am  Villa till I die, managers, owners CEOs come and go I will still support the club and get behind the team, and I will praise good play and comment on crap play, this is what a supporter  does. I can only hope that the team have some pride this year and show the same professionalism that Hutton had even after a bash with Lambert.   Come on you Villa boys .
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Coseley Villa Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:33 pm

DN1982 wrote:
UTV.VTID
We Are Villa

No offence but I wouldn't want you behind me!! So you won't support anything to do with the club?  Now I understand not supporting the chairman or a manager but anybody who pulls on a villa shirt should be supported. For me Lambert will start as our manager and for that reason alone I will support him but he will have to do a hell of a lot to keep that support. I hope and wish that Lambert is a success here as that'd mean OUR club is a success. If he isn't then so be it and I'll support the next one but one things for sure I'll always support the team. UTV VTID We are Villa?? Show it then. Support the team.

No offence taken but a couple of points
1. When the team show some passion,grit,determination and a sense of knowing what it really means to put on the shirt then sure they will get my support
2. I really have nothing to say to anyone who is still in the Lambert Love Boat , how anyone can defend this Manager of our CLUB is staggering , no offence
Coseley Villa
Coseley Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:33 pm

DN1982 wrote:
UTV.VTID
We Are Villa

No offence but I wouldn't want you behind me!! So you won't support anything to do with the club?  Now I understand not supporting the chairman or a manager but anybody who pulls on a villa shirt should be supported. For me Lambert will start as our manager and for that reason alone I will support him but he will have to do a hell of a lot to keep that support. I hope and wish that Lambert is a success here as that'd mean OUR club is a success. If he isn't then so be it and I'll support the next one but one things for sure I'll always support the team. UTV VTID We are Villa?? Show it then. Support the team.

When they are on that pitch wearing OUR colours, you support them. Dont matter if they are not good enough or what you feel about them, they need our support. I noticed Grealish was not happy about a couple of individuals the other night. How can anyone have a go at him FFS :evil: 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:37 pm

TheEgo wrote:Apparently the CEO appointment will be largely considered a good one. "One to be applauded" this is according to Jonny Gould, who is running with this story

David Gill, David Dein, Martin Edwards? Let's speculate who it might be, not directly related to a takeover, but as close as we're going to get for now.

wheres this story mate??

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:38 pm

TheEgo wrote:Apparently the CEO appointment will be largely considered a good one. "One to be applauded" this is according to Jonny Gould, who is running with this story

You seem confident in this happening, any reason as to why or just a gut feeling?

Im seeing just another delaying tactic as to why not to spend during this window. Ive become pretty cynical over anything concerning our "custodian".
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis_B Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:42 pm

David Dean is a big mate of Sir HDE so he may be willing to help us short term
Denis_B
Denis_B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:08 pm

looks like a new ceo Is gonna be announced, spells the end of any takeover being in line, unless the ceo is the new owners choice?? clutch clutch clutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next