The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+89
Southern Villan
Rattler
omariqy
Hac2002
danclare82
Desperate Villan
Tomy-Flemba
Mykey38
holtehero
LVBrit
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
achilles
Marco
DN1982
jamavfc1
Villa jimmy
Government Agencey
Suits
TheLeftSide
Morpheus
Dek of Villa
jeffvilla
CoE82
Longboy
Jpmangel
Mooseman
VillaBill
gdav
Wookster
GodzoneVilla
Leafs1201
MinnyVilla
George
Texas_Mike
kimbo
Billy Walker
smoke
pcfbavfcoman
Fpuppys
EbeneezerGoode
mordecai
AVit
Karlos96
Withes Sweatbands
Zidane
lukevilla
Dions_Bald_Head
Davidvilla73
Malandro
Voice of reason
Andyh
Jimmycarr
B62 Villa
thinlizzy
ejs1111
Thinman
mrshnn
Morgan Villa
River
BournVilla
johnny noodles
RoyRace
GhostDad
upthevilla76
Wigteke
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
Elagabalus
villabromsgrove
CTVillan
Trotters
Mazrim
AVFClee
Villa_Dan
USVillan
Saunders
Denis_B
R1chuk
UnclePanda
Green Villan
Jim
Villarocks666
Coseley Villa
tbarrules
HarryAVFC
Olof Mellberg
GadgetMan
My Old Man
The Utterer
jvilla
93 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Coseley Villa wrote:DN1982 Please Do not ever assume what I am thinking because I am sure you would be very insulted in what i'm thinking right now. I did not mean my post to offend in any way and it has been taken out of context, you have your views and I have mine and the greatness of this site is we can debate with maturity

fair play mate, everyone has their own view, to calm things down ive heard that carson yeung was asked to drop his pants by a prison guard wearing a claret and blue cap :moon: 

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by My Old Man Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 pm

jimbop wrote:
Coseley Villa wrote:DN1982 Please Do not ever assume what I am thinking because I am sure you would be very insulted in what i'm thinking right now. I did not mean my post to offend in any way and it has been taken out of context, you have your views and I have mine and the greatness of this site is we can debate with maturity

fair play mate, everyone has their own view, to calm things down ive heard that carson yeung was asked to drop his pants by a prison guard wearing a claret and blue cap :moon: 

Claret and Blue cap or Crap Laughing 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:19 pm

My Old Man wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Claret and Blue cap or Crap Laughing 
 lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Decided I couldn't keep away from this bloody place...I found my dummy after the weekend and would like to contribute again if that's ok?

I will try my best to ignore the posts that wind me up in future....!

Anyway, as for new CEO....a name that jumped into my head almost immediately and also ties in with an age old takeover rumour....

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

Not only experienced in club football but also experience with Randy Lerner's villa!

Would tick all the boxes for me, and could well make a superb CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:Decided I couldn't keep away from this bloody place...I found my dummy after the weekend and would like to contribute again if that's ok?

Anyway, as for new CEO....a name that jumped into my head almost immediately and also ties in with an age old takeover rumour....

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

Not only experienced in club football but also experience with Randy Lerner's villa!

I was wondering where u had gone mardey arse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:Decided I couldn't keep away from this bloody place...I found my dummy after the weekend and would like to contribute again if that's ok?

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

Welcome back you old rascal  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:24 pm

jimbop wrote:

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

I was wondering where u had gone mardey arse

Cool it sonny!!

Needed to get another fix...as will be in Florida for two weeks soon (gonna miss the Newcastle game  Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Coseley Villa Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

welcome back!! what kind of posts wind you up , could do with a laugh
Coseley Villa
Coseley Villa

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

Hey MB glad you decided to come back. As you say, you can skim past things that potentially rile you. The main thing to remember is we all want the same thing, we just express it in many different ways. That's what makes a great forum. If we all thought the same, all of the time, it would become very sterile (just how the club would like it, given recent events) however welcome back.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:29 pm

Coseley Villa wrote:

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

Just the overly negative ones mate....I mean the really really negative, slit your wrists, nothing good whatsoever to say type posts.....I can't help biting!

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Ps Mardy

I'd love to have Houllier back, not sure Lambert would be happy though. Isn't he tied up with RedBull as their sporting director (or something like that?) he could bring Redbull with him, even better.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:30 pm

TheEgo wrote:

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

Hey MB glad you decided to come back. As you say, you can skim past things that potentially rile you. The main thing to remember is we all want the same thing, we just express it in many different ways. That's what makes a great forum. If we all thought the same, all of the time, it would become very sterile (just how the club would like it, given recent events) however welcome back.

Cheers bud

Scarf Waving Beer 

Back to top Go down

Post by Coseley Villa Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:
Coseley Villa wrote:

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

Just the overly negative ones mate....I mean the really really negative, slit your wrists, nothing good whatsoever to say type posts.....I can't help biting!

Packet of Bourbons for whoever can do the best cgale impression  :twisted: 
Coseley Villa
Coseley Villa

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Mardybum72 wrote:
Coseley Villa wrote:

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

do you not think then mardey that we are completely finished, villa park will become Asda Park, all our history will be forgotten and we will never play football again?  lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:33 pm

TheEgo wrote:Ps Mardy

I'd love to have Houllier back, not sure Lambert would be happy though. Isn't he tied up with RedBull as their sporting director (or something like that?) he could bring Redbull with him, even better.

Yes that's what I meant with the link to takeover rumour...red bull been linked a lot historically haven't they.

And funny you say how unhappy it may make Lambert....wasn't their word earlier that he was walking round yesterday with a face like a smacked arse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Coseley Villa wrote:
Mardybum72 wrote:
Coseley Villa wrote:

Monsieur Gerard Houllier

Packet of Bourbons for whoever can do the best cgale impression  :twisted: 

The great man Is due to return in 9 days time  :bom:

-------

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40