The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Alan Hutton

+7
COE1982
Tomy-Flemba
VillaBill
Diablo
DancinPete
Andy_Villa
Sceptical Villan
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Alan Hutton  - Page 3 Empty Re: Alan Hutton

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:00 pm

it just annoys me that there were offers for him and he didn't want to lower his wage. A footballer whom loves football doesn't care about the money, they would have the attitude of " ok i'll take the cut, show you what I can do, then ask for a rise". instead he decided to sit on his arse and take his pay. for me, I don't want players like that playing for my club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu May 29, 2014 4:08 pm

jimbop wrote:it just annoys me that there were offers for him and he didn't want to lower his wage. A footballer whom loves football doesn't care about the money, they would have the attitude of " ok i'll take the cut, show you what I can do, then ask for a rise". instead he decided to sit on his arse and take his pay. for me, I don't want players like that playing for my club.

Have to say that did really grind my gears, makes you even more angry when you remember the player that came to us and said he'll play for free and even more recently our beloved Big John offered to come back and help us out for free.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Alan Hutton  - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Green Villan wrote:
jimbop wrote:it just annoys me that there were offers for him and he didn't want to lower his wage.  A footballer whom loves football doesn't care about the money, they would have the attitude of " ok i'll take the cut, show you what I can do, then ask for a rise".  instead he decided to sit on his arse and take his pay.  for me, I don't want players like that playing for my club.

Have to say that did really grind my gears, makes you even more angry when you remember the player that came to us and said he'll play for free and even more recently our beloved Big John offered to come back and help us out for free.

exactly green villain. I bet this cock trys to charge acorns for doing any charity work for em

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Villa Thu May 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Green Villan wrote:
Diablo wrote:
Nigel Lowe wrote:I don't mind Hutton. Would like him to get a go.
Agreed, good pre season and you never know.

I have to agree, the only reason Villa fans hate Hutton is that he is/was a thug and the fact that he was a McLeish signing, I always thought Hutton looked pretty solid in defence but was a bit dodgy going forward and I honestly think he is the best we have at the moment.
I just think he is beyond shit.
Andy_Villa
Andy_Villa

Alan Hutton  - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:23 pm

couldn't pass wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptical Villan Thu May 29, 2014 5:27 pm

jimbop wrote:couldn't pass wind

It's his defending skills that worry me more.
Sceptical Villan
Sceptical Villan

Alan Hutton  - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3