The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

+14
Karlos96
mordecai
Nix999
Mr Jones
Donnie Wyer
CTVillan
Andyh
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
villa_loyal
Goose
Richard E
Ron Dalian
Thinman
Trotters
18 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Predictions for Palarase

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap35%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap45%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]
Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 20

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:Is that a back three? Flip sake. At leasr andi is dropped about time.

At a wedding here...
I wish I was there, you know how much I love a wedding :)

Give the bride a kiss from me Wink

Is that jon and pauline I see dancing on the screen to glad all over :)

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

Aye Ferg.... you love a good wedding Wink

Back to top Go down

I'll have to use SSN to "watch" this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:05 pm

The form guide doesn't look good does it. 3 defeats in a row.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Atrocious form but used to it over past few years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:07 pm

3-5-2 formation. In other words, after 5 minutes when we shit ourselves, it'll be 5-3-2.

Impeccable silence. Superb from both sets of fans. Well done.
Trotters
Trotters

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Right then... Morning Troy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:10 pm

The Boggies are beating Spurs already!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Really impressed by the noise generated by palace fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:11 pm

West Brom 1 - Spurs 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:11 pm

The three centre backs are so far apart it's unreal. Vlaar and Clark playing the full back spot with Baker alone as a true CB.

That's not clever.
Trotters
Trotters

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Oh that sounds awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Boggies have a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Typical Spurs.

Back to top Go down

Sheer wood will be sacked tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Bloody iPad and autocorrect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:15 pm

We seem to enjoy hoofing it out of play!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Defo. Giving them two goal headstart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:22 pm

77% possession....

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:22 pm

We were lucky to get away with that! Vlaar and Baker just never on the same page are they?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:23 pm

I have a good feeling about this. Today will see us virtually safe, a comfortable win.
:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:23 pm

What will let us down is our comical defending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:I have a good feeling about this.  Today will see us virtually safe, a comfortable win.
:)

I've seen nothing to suggest that - scrappy 1-0 defeat .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Spurs missed a pen

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:25 pm

One stray pass from the midfield and our defence are so far apart, they'll be in big big trouble. And baker doesn't have the pace to recover from a fuck up.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next