The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

+14
Karlos96
mordecai
Nix999
Mr Jones
Donnie Wyer
CTVillan
Andyh
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
villa_loyal
Goose
Richard E
Ron Dalian
Thinman
Trotters
18 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Predictions for Palarase

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. I_vote_lcap35%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. I_vote_lcap45%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]
Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. I_vote_lcap20%Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 20

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. Empty Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 am

Nailed on Villa win for me.
Rampant Lions thrashing Palace 4-1.

Am i ill ? Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. 238524133

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 am

I'll have whatever you're smoking!

A draw, 1-1

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. Empty Re: Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:05 am

3-1 home win leaving jon somewhat bemused as the palace glad all over tune blares out from the tannoy Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 am

PDC Lion wrote:Nailed on Villa win for me.

Am i ill ? Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. 238524133

Your pissed and we know you are, your pissed and we know you are ........... Drumroll Please 

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 am

2-0 loss, unfortunately.
Trotters
Trotters

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 am

The wife is very good friends with the Palace captain (Jedinak).

He'll score the winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:35 am

Can we get him to wear a "Lambert/Faulkner/Lerner Out" tshirt.
Trotters
Trotters

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:36 pm

I probably won't see a kick of this, unless I can find a pub showing the first half. I don't think I'll be missing much TBH, though the last game I completely missed was our win at Sunderland, so it might actually prove to be a positive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm

I'll take a dour nil-nil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:54 pm

A point probably suits both teams. Maybe Lambo can have a chat with Pullis beforehand?!

:twisted: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:A point probably suits both teams. Maybe Lambo can have a chat with Pullis beforehand?!

:twisted: 

Palace will fancy a top 10 finish and smell blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:01 pm

I probably should have followed that up with a "LOL".
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Billy McBingo wrote:I probably won't see a kick of this, unless I can find a pub showing the first half. I don't think I'll be missing much TBH, though the last game I completely missed was our win at Sunderland, so it might actually prove to be a positive.

I forgot, I am actually at a wedding that day. Crap....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Don't you mean 'Thank fuck'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:28 pm

Exactly my thoughts. I've left some nails out in the rain to go rusty so I can hammer them into my eyes.

And ears if either David Pleat or mullet-man are commentating.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:I forgot, I am actually at a wedding that day. Crap....
We expect a full match report of the wedding then. Drunkeness, insulting mothers-in-law, urinating in the chocolate fountain, all that sort of thing, okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Chris Harte wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:I forgot, I am actually at a wedding that day. Crap....
We expect a full match report of the wedding then. Drunkeness, insulting mothers-in-law, urinating in the chocolate fountain, all that sort of thing, okay?

LOL, I will do what I can! It's my cousin's wedding but that's not to say some boorishness on my part will be out of the question.

If Villa get a win for instance, I am sure nobody would mind if I interrupted the speeches to make an appropriate announcement and ask on the assembled to drink a toast to the genius of Paul Lambert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Will be home from work at 2-30 but not sure I can face putting the laptop on to watch - what hurts the most is how i, losing my love of football due to lambert and his turgid crap

Hating it much more than even under turner, Mcleish or dol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Eastie wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:Nailed on Villa win for me.

Your pissed and we know you are, your pissed and we know you are ........... Drumroll Please 
Not had a drop yet, i will have you know..........................The word yet being the important word. Beer 
I lied..............Just supping my first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Just too strong for us I'm afraid (how can I be saying this?).

Very glad this is one away match I will be missing.
Thinman
Thinman

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Thinman wrote:Just too strong for us I'm afraid (how can I be saying this?).

Great avatar my friend. I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:
Thinman wrote:Just too strong for us I'm afraid (how can I be saying this?).

Great avatar my friend. I love it.

Thank you. You probably recognise the occasion, it was Tayls final appearance at Leeds and as you can see, it was appropriately pissing down.

I think those are tears on his face not raindrops. Truly emotional.
Thinman
Thinman

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Palace win and I would take their manager in a heartbeat.
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa all in one pre match, match and post match thread. 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:26 pm

The last time I attended a wedding on a Saturday when the Villa were playing was the day we drew 2-2 at Filbert Street against Lestaahhh - and Chris Nicholl scored all four goals.

Clark to score all seven goals in a thrilling 4-3 Villa win this Saturday then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next