The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) Empty The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Available as soon as the team is announced.
SHIT. Can a mod move this to Kick Off please, couple off beers and posted in the wrong thread, cheers. Flogging a dead hors

Back to top Go down

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) Empty Re: The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:21 pm

OPEN
Well the team is announced.
Here we go. Cmon Holt, ya chubby chap ya. Scarf Waving 

Back to top Go down

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) Empty Re: The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Commmonnnnyewlioonnnssss!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:29 pm

I hope we can scrape a point.

That line-up is atrocious. Jesus wept, do the club actually want to be fighting relegation?

I have to nip out for a while, should be back in 40 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:29 pm

There is no telly coverage of the game here today so here is where I'll get my match day fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Not the strongest team but it would be fantastic if Holt got a couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Firestarter wrote:There is no telly coverage of the game here today so here is where I'll get my match day fix.
I know one, if you want it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Empty seats m'lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Hope they have a minute's acknowledgment before the game of former Villa player Gordon Smith who sadly passed away this morning.

Last edited by Firestarter on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Teams ready to kick off for 2 mins before ref blew whistle!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:01 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Firestarter wrote:There is no telly coverage of the game here today so here is where I'll get my match day fix.
I know one, if you want it.

It's okay, bud, thanks for the offer. I'll follow the game of here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Firestarter wrote:Hope they have a minute's acknowledgment before the game of former Gordon Smith who sadly passed away this morning.

They don't do that anymore - instead do one at last game to acknowledge those we've lost over the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Ah, right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Bacuna centre midfield?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:07 pm

What's the team/lineup?

I've been out and only just got in. No coverage here either. It's a nice enough day and the tide is out. Hope I don't come to regret coming back to catch this rather than spending an hour or so walking along the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:07 pm

Good start by Holty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:09 pm

GUZAN
Lowton Vlaar Baker Bennett
Albrighton Westwood Bacuna Bertrand
Holt Wiemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:09 pm

PDC Lion wrote:Not the strongest team but it would be fantastic if Holt got a couple.
Just how much have you been drinking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:10 pm

I am suddenly feeling positive about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Uncle Villa wrote:GUZAN
Lowton Vlaar Baker Bennett
Albrighton Westwood Bacuna Bertrand
Holt Wiemann

Cheers Bazz. Odd looking team. Interesting to see Lowton getting back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:Not the strongest team but it would be fantastic if Holt got a couple.
Just how much have you been drinking?
Non yet, but i am thinking about starting, right now infact.
SLUUURPPP. Cheers. Beer 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:13 pm

I am in bed, poorly sick Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:14 pm

I forgot Sidwell played for us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:I am in bed, poorly sick Sad
Softy. 🎻 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:15 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Holtender1982 wrote:I am in bed, poorly sick Sad
Softy. 🎻 
Got a night shift to do as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum